Spacetime performing kata/tull excerpts (kick and hand techniques)

He pretends to dodge bullets, levitate, and vanish...and he's got the strength and grace of a newborn giraffe

He pretends to dodge bullets, levitate, and vanish...and he's got the strength and grace of a newborn giraffe

Wait but if he only pretends to vanish than where has he been this past month? looks like we got a mystery on our hands sherdoggers.

For those wondering why it's in my fucking apartment: It's illegal to film inside our dojang.

I

spacetimes back?!?!? fuck yeah! we missed you spacetime. lost in the spacetime continuum but you found your way back!

Does he remind anyone else of a Tekken Character in this video or is it just me?

I wouldnt call spacetime a troll. I was dealing with some hardcore troll douche in the gear section. Dude is on a whole nother level of weird. Makes me happy to see spacetime again.

Ashida Kim definitely BELIEVES he's a real Ninja
cvr-AAAK.gif

spacetimes back?!?!? fuck yeah! we missed you spacetime. lost in the spacetime continuum but you found your way back!

Does he remind anyone else of a Tekken Character in this video or is it just me?
He reminds me of Dan Hibiki from Street Fighter.

I wouldnt call spacetime a troll. I was dealing with some hardcore troll douche in the gear section. Dude is on a whole nother level of weird. Makes me happy to see spacetime again.
Trolls on the gear section?!?
LOL what’s the world coming to

The mark of a great troll is one who makes you unsure of whether they are actually trolling. Bravo master.

The mark of a great troll is one who makes you unsure of whether they are actually trolling. Bravo master.

I can't even tell when most people are trolling on this site, I got trolled 2x in the OT, and man they are good at trolling. But to me if I would have to guess spacetime is trolling unintentionally or just being perceived as a troll, the reason why I wasn't asking advice on shit in training, is because people are going to think I'm a troll for just asking since I have 5 years of training.

I can't even tell when most people are trolling on this site, I got trolled 2x in the OT, and man they are good at trolling. But to me if I would have to guess spacetime is trolling unintentionally or just being perceived as a troll, the reason why I wasn't asking advice on shit in training, is because people are going to think I'm a troll for just asking since I have 5 years of training.

5 years of training means you've just learned how to wipe your ass

"Grip the ear, rip it off." x2
"Ripping the wind pipe."
"Ripping the genitals off."
"Break the elbow with sword hand chop."
"Break the shoulder with another sword hand chop."
"Snapping the neck."
"Ripping off any REMAINING FLESH."

:eek:

I don't care how delusional this guy is, I don't wanna fight anyone who says such stuff in a calm voice like that.
I would probably stop after I had ripped off the guys ears, tore his windpipe out, ripped his balls off, and snapped his neck. Anything after that is just piling on and not cool.

I would probably stop after I had ripped off the guys ears, tore his windpipe out, ripped his balls off, and snapped his neck. Anything after that is just piling on and not cool.
But Dan Miragliotta would not stop the fight yet...

Technical question but is straditional TKD done with a jacket or is that a modern addition to mimic modern fighting situations. Also how beneficial is it to fighting that all the strikes are thrown at a downward angle so as they would go directly towards the camera, almost as if for dramatic effect?

Back