Spacetime performs a Taekwondo flying side kick.

I want to think this guy is just an endearing goofball. But I'm afraid he may be legitimately retarded

I think sano honestly said it best with this.

I think this is some meta trolling shit. I refuse to believe that spacetime has been a level headed guy who's just been trolling all these years. Must be delusional, but just barely aware enough to play it up when cornered.

My post wasn't directed specifically to you. It was a statement I wanted to share with everyone itt.

Okey, thanks for sharing. Any particular reason why? Do you also like Muay Boran but not Muay Thai?

Okey, thanks for sharing. Any particular reason why?

I don't know for sure. It may have something to do with me going straight from learning Shotokan Karate to training Tang Soo Do and learning essentially the same art under a different culture and language. The stances in TSD aren't as deeply rooted while executing reverse punches and other hip swivel techniques as in Shotokan which to me is better because it is much healthier for the knees. I also appreciate the larger arsenal of kicking techniques but not overly flashy and unrealistic as in WTF TKD.

Do you also like Muay Boran but not Muay Thai?

No, I like them both although I've never trained in muay boran but have trained in muay Thai.

Last edited:
I don't know for sure. It may have something to do with me going straight from learning Shotokan Karate to training Tang Soo Do and learning essentially the same art under a different culture and language. The stances in TSD aren't as deeply rooted as in Shotokan which to me is better because it is much healthier for the knees.

No, I like them both although I've never trained in muay boran but have trained in muay Thai.
[/QUOTE]

Really? You didn't have more flashy kicks in Tang Soo Do than Shotokan?

I edited my post before I read your reply, but you can read my reply again with the amendments that I made.

Last edited:

I edited my post before I read your reply, but you can read my reply again with the amendments that I made.[/QUOTE]

Okey. The stances in Shotokan are raised at around 3rd Dan to "neutral". So yeah, lots of years stuck in deep stances

So many threads and you've still not made that bed.
<LikeReally5>

LOL. Chun Sik Kim, better known as C.S. Kim, is the founder and head of the International Tang Soo Do Federation. He's quite respected in traditional Korean martial arts circles. Anyway that's not him in the picture.
2788gv.jpg

Here is a Taekwondo kick used to win a K1 fight against Ray Mercer.

Can you throw all the kicks yair Rodriguez throws? Or any of them? Didn't realize you were near black belt. I bet you got a arsenal of flashy suprise attacks! Cool as fuck.
<4>

I'll put up a spinning side kick thread

Back