SPAM!!!

ga_ninja

Whopper or Die
@purple
Reaction score
Anybody else that doesnt live in Hawaii eat this? I love a cheese and spam sammich with 57 steak sauce. I also like it chopped up my rice Ahola style. I have eaten it in omlettes and also in hash browns. Why do people hate Spam its canned meat like chili.

I grew up poor.....spam was always in our house. Far from poor now but still love spam. Spam, egg, and cheese sandwich is amazing.

My dad would cook it with eggs when I was a kid, if you get the outside crispy, it's pretty good.

Was excited to respond but I do live in hawaii so was apparently excluded...

<DCrying>

I always preferred Treet. Fried Treet sandwich with a slice of American cheese, mustard, and lettuce

Whats Treet?
SPAM knockoff, but many prefer it. It has a finer texture, and a bit less fatty. It's very similar to bologna.

prod_treet_12oz.jpg

SPAM knockoff, but many prefer it. It has a finer texture, and a bit less fatty. It's very similar to bologna.

prod_treet_12oz.jpg
Yeah i have tried that when i was younger i didnt care for the taste so much but the texture was good.

Yea im broke for time being so i need cheap food ideas like chili frito casserole.
I'm not broke but still eat it every once in a while.... The wife and kids won't eat it so I don't buy it often.

Back