Spence vs Crawford

Kvolcom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This is the match up boxing should focus on..

The perfect situation imo Crawford knocks out Horn, then knocks out Pacman next to make his name bigger. Spence Knocks out Ocampo and then Knocks out Keith Thurman.

You could bill it as the next "Hagler/Hearns" if it plays out like that. The winner of that fight will be the star boxing needs in America.

easy fight for spence imo. crawford isn’t big enough.

Spence does in Bud like Tyson vs. Spinks...Crawford is good and can beat a lot of 147lbers. but Spence is a wrecking machine.

Spence has too much of size advantage. They are both killers but that advantage can't be overlooked.

Crawford is going to shock everyone and take the split decision win. Really want to see them fight, but I feel we may not see them face off until 2020.

I think Crawford has better finesse and fight IQ, but he's the smaller man.

Would rather see Crawford v. Lomachenko, and wait next year for Spence v. Thurman.

I have a feeling that Crawford is going to be less impressive at 147 than he was at 135/40. He's going from a weight class with used up has beens and never weres to one of the most talent rich divisions in the sport. When he gets in there with a guy like Spence, he's going to realize that HBO was lying about how good Viktor Postol was.

Dream fight. I love Spence but Crawford would take it 116-112. Historic fight in the making. We will know if Crawford can survive the war of attrition against someone who wants to really fight him that isn't as small as Gamboa.
Crawford is a generational talent.

Crawford adjusts and has better boxing IQ than Spence who fights like the bigger guy (cuz he is).

This fight is really interesting to me. Spence can make more mistakes than Crawford in this fight, and Crawford starts slow, but for some reason I'd still lean towards Crawford.

I'll put 50 on Spence via paypal wrecking Crawford should it happen. First taker.

Maybe we should see Crawford fight someone a little bigger before we want to put him in against an absolute killer with a significant size advantage?

Lol @ Horn being any kind of test. Horn is a can.

I think Crawford is really, really good. But weve got a ways to go before this should be an option.

Crawford goes to sleep.

He's fighting in Texas next and so is Collazo. Beers on Mikey (wine in his case) and me

Spence stops him late IMO. Dude has the skills and is pushing JMW.

Keef is the real man to beat at WW

You put your money where your mouth is? You have to make a years worth of posts of my choosing about fat dan. I put up 1K on E

Logged off really quick

You put your money where your mouth is? You have to make a years worth of posts of my choosing about fat dan. I put up 1K on E
You'd have to wait and see how Keef does in his comeback fight. Some people are never the same after injuries. But beating Garcia and Porter at this point still trumps anything Errol has done so far.

Back