Spence vs Crawford

You'd have to wait and see how Keef does in his comeback fight. Some people are never the same after injuries. But beating Garcia and Porter at this point still trumps anything Errol has done so far.
Didnt he just break Kell Brooks face....? Same guy that beat Porter right?

Like Thurman a lot but Spence will put him down.

i expect crawford to annihilate horn, after which people will see his potential fight with spence as a lot more competitive.

still, i can't think of anyone at 147 that doesn't take a beating from errol. that man can hurt people.

Kell Brook is fighting Spence next.

KO for Brook. Easy work.

I think Bud is objectively the more skilled and savvy fighter but I don't think his skill advantage is nearly wide enough to compensate for his size/strength disadvantage.

I'd take Bud over many 147ers but Spence is not one of them. He's an elite talent in his own right.

Would be a fantastic fight though.

You'd have to wait and see how Keef does in his comeback fight. Some people are never the same after injuries. But beating Garcia and Porter at this point still trumps anything Errol has done so far.
I'm only saying if the fight comes to fruition. Do we have a bet?

i expect crawford to annihilate horn, after which people will see his potential fight with spence as a lot more competitive.

still, i can't think of anyone at 147 that doesn't take a beating from errol. that man can hurt people.

Horn is such a shitty measuring stick though. Surviving a one round onslaught from Pacman and going life and death with Randel Bailey isn't exactly a stunning resume. Crawford is going to murder him.

Spence is fucking scary but he needs to fight at least one of the well known 147 pound elites soon. Broken face brook counts but not nearly as much as Porter or Danny or Thurman. Yes Brook beat Porter but he had a functioning skull when that happened. No one knows if Brook was still Brook after the GGG fight.

Horn is such a shitty measuring stick though. Surviving a one round onslaught from Pacman and going life and death with Randel Bailey isn't exactly a stunning resume. Crawford is going to murder him.

Spence is fucking scary but he needs to fight at least one of the well known 147 pound elites soon. Broken face brook counts but not nearly as much as Porter or Danny or Thurman. Yes Brook beat Porter but he had a functioning skull when that happened. No one knows if Brook was still Brook after the GGG fight.
i agree about horn, but he is tough, durable, and slightly dirty. when crawford snipers him on the chin and puts him down, it's going to look impressive. crawford is a skillful boxer with power and precision, and all of that is going to look really great against horn. crawford certainly won't grow from that fight, and we'll learn nothing new about either guy, but it will rise his stock in the eyes of fans.

as for brook, i felt he looked really good vs spence. yes, i know, he got his face broken again, and was finished shortly after, but he fought spence like a man. he wasn't whitewashed, he was doing well for himself and spence only really started to pull ahead in the later rounds, when he already broke down his body. i thought brook was quite in control early. besides, he came back from that to knock rabchanka the fuck out in what, the first round? i expected him to be gunshy after spence, but he seemed to be all there.

also, the facebashing golovkin gave him didn't really last that long. as soon as it became clear he wasn't going to come back from it, his corner threw in the towel (which was a really smart and responsible move, no matter how much you hate his pikey training coach).

Crawford needs to bed in at 147 before fighting the # 1 guy.

I'll take Crawford on this , there will be danger moments

I think that's a step too far for Crawford right now.

You put your money where your mouth is? You have to make a years worth of posts of my choosing about fat dan. I put up 1K on E
I think he's right. Thurman has earned that top spot IMO. Spence may be the future but he still has a bit to earn.

spence is the man to beat at 147. Beating porter almost 3 years after kell is not impressive. spence beat the man and is now the man. Keith has been ducking spence for awhile now and there is a reason. i do not like to use the word duck for fighters but on some occasions like bowe its true. Keith may never be the same. when he talks he dont even sound like he wants to box anymore. hes coasting

spence beats bud

Im from nebraska and i love the dog i see in crawford but i think spence beats him. I know weve seen more wrinkles to crawfords game than we have spence but only cause he hasnt had to show much, the pressure breaks his foes.
55-45 split in favor of spence for me. Theyre both nice.

It looks competitive for a few rounds, then Crawford gets hurt.

I have a feeling that Crawford is going to be less impressive at 147 than he was at 135/40. He's going from a weight class with used up has beens and never weres to one of the most talent rich divisions in the sport. When he gets in there with a guy like Spence, he's going to realize that HBO was lying about how good Viktor Postol was.
Look how fast Indongo folded a 2nd time, and that was supposed to be a good win, too.

I think he's right. Thurman has earned that top spot IMO. Spence may be the future but he still has a bit to earn.

What more do you want him to do? He fights anyone who he can. I got him on the card down here with Collazo so he could avoid taxes. Nobody wants to to put their name on a contract. We're begging like we do with Danny.

What more do you want him to do? He fights anyone who he can. I got him on the card down here with Collazo so he could avoid taxes. Nobody wants to to put their name on a contract. We're begging like we do with Danny.
Still, I think Thurmans resume is a bit deeper.

Back