Spence vs Crawford

I think he's right. Thurman has earned that top spot IMO. Spence may be the future but he still has a bit to earn.
Sure, but theres nothing Spence can do any faster to change that. He cant fight Thurman as Thurman is always hurt.

Maybe the winner of Porter/Swift will sack up and fight him but I wont hold my breath.

Crawford goes to sleep.

He's fighting in Texas next and so is Collazo. Beers on Mikey (wine in his case) and me
Crawford's style fits right into what Spence likes to do. I don't see how people give the smaller guy a good chance. There's some real power involved in dealing with Errol Spence. I'm not ready to say he's a destroyer like it's been thrown around here but it's not really a good match-up. Both guys are pretty similar, distance snipers, and "E" just has a bit more to bring to the table.

Kell Brook is fighting Spence next.

KO for Brook. Easy work.
giphy.gif

They already fought.

That's fair but people are more willing to fight Thurman than E.
Thats cause Spence still has a lot of unseen intangibles. Guys don't really know what they're facing. "E" is still getting better.

Spence will really hurt Crawford.

Remember the Kell Brook fight? I remember everyone saying E was getting tagged left and right. Nah. He stalked (and landed almost all exchanges) one round, then took rounds letting Brook lead and counterpunching his ass. I have to say the subtle way Errol was catching most of Brook's work with his gloves, and making him pay just enough not to hinder him from opening up so he could methodically eat his man's soul rinsing and repeating this process was beautiful. Brook could tie up or slow this onslaught down, people are making the fight way too close in their heads.

I see no weaknesses in Spence like some say he has. He's gonna fucking commit homicide for a while unrestrained, aint no one stopping it... for now

The most exciting match up of this generation of fighters. I have Errol winning in a close fight. As great of a talent as Crawford is I just don't see him being able to avoid the calculated beating that Errol will put on him. Body shots will slow Crawford down, and we know what happens when you slow down against Errol..........

Last edited:
Crawford only wins if Spence has outgrown WW and dies from the weigh cut.

is spence really that big though? he looked pretty big vs brook, but far smaller than lamont peterson.

if i'd have to guess i'd say he doesn't cut that much and will comfortably make welterweight for a long time if he so chooses.

Back