Sperm counts of Western men plummeting, analysis finds

people do less physical labor. I'm no endocrinologist but that might have something to do with it.

Conspiracy theory obsessed stoner aquaintance of mine talked about this shit to me years ago. Sthg about environmental estrogens.

Seriously this. Eating a diet of junk food, fast food, and soda is going to have horrible negative effects.

Its no secret why the US has such high rates of heart disease, cancer, diabetes, obesity, etc.

Since I switched to a high fat keto style diet, been shooting thick and heavy

pouring-pancake-batter-in-a-hot-frying-pan-picture-id172897088

It very well may be the hand of God at work for the wickedness we have done. Though of course the obvious choice is chemicals and pollution and things of that nature.

why are you starting a thread about mens semen across the globe and the empirical reaserch being done on the jizz

This thread is too funny. And lol at all the people saying fat fuckers have low sperm count. Not true at all. A lot of my cousins are obese and they each still have at least 8 kids.

this head of halal certified food in australia posted this....

e9bce6b54a533b3e9e12142db1ca35f5

fucking hell mate, some of those things shouldnt be posted.

Why not?

Are you saying that one of the moderators on Sherdog that want to be Mark Zuckerberg will ban me for saying the Allah's honest truth?

That's exactly why I posted the Dos Equis photo in the first place.

Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if Islam is somehow decreasing the sperm count of their enemies (which is what this thread is about).

Perhaps ISIS is doing the "long con" in order to obliterate their enemies in the long term.

Why not?

Are you saying that one of the moderators on Sherdog that want to be Mark Zuckerberg will ban me for saying the Allah's honest truth?

That's exactly why I posted the Dos Equis photo in the first place.

Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if Islam is somehow decreasing the sperm count of their enemies (which is what this thread is about).
nah just the beheading pics irked me out.

Back