Spider-Man PS4

Release date getting announced this week, Alex Ross cover
v2vs0sa4xpp01.jpg

FFS they haven't even announced a date yet?!?

I would kill for a PC port of this game. If the E3 footage is for real, it's going to be wicked.

Looks like every other Spiderman game

The new villian looks pretty ghey but the game has a great AAA feel to it. I need more games like this because even though I game on PC primarily, I sort of regret choosing the PS4 over the Xbox 1.

The new villian looks pretty ghey but the game has a great AAA feel to it. I need more games like this because even though I game on PC primarily, I sort of regret choosing the PS4 over the Xbox 1.

Something tells me he is just an ACT 1 villain. I highly doubt they've shown anything from ACT 2, let alone ACT 3.

At this point, every PS4 exclusive shits on trash ass Sea of Thieves

I am not understanding your logic. if you primarily game on PC you have access to practically every Xbox One games so there's even less of a need to own an Xbox. The greatest benefit of the PlayStation 4 are the exclusives and there is no question that its larger and better on the PS4.

The Xbox is almost redundant if you have a solid PC. Its never been easy to hook up a game controller and set it up for any game.

I am not understanding your logic. if you primarily game on PC you have access to practically every Xbox One games so there's even less of a need to own an Xbox. The greatest benefit of the PlayStation 4 are the exclusives and there is no question that its larger and better on the PS4.

The Xbox is almost redundant if you have a solid PC. Its never been easy to hook up a game controller and set it up for any game.

That was the reasoning behind my decision to go with PS4. But I've always preferred an Xbox over a PS since they became rivals.

That was the reasoning behind my decision to go with PS4. But I've always preferred an Xbox over a PS since they became rivals.

were there no exclusives you enjoyed so far that warranted the PS4?

bloodborne, the last guardian, gran turismo sport, uncharted 4/the lost legacy, until dawn, the last of us, shadow of colossus, persona 5, and horizon zero dawn. there's a little of everything for everyone and most of these games got good to excellent reviews.

this year we're getting yakuza 6, God of War 4, and Spider-Man. I am sure there's way more but that's what I am definitely looking at buying. Well maybe not yakuza 6 yet because I need to finish 0 and play 2-5... that could take forever...

I really hope we get a Raimi Spiderman suit as well as a Spiderman suit from the old 70s live action TV show. And a few different versions of the black symbiote suit. I have no interest in the Iron Spider suit, the punk rock suit, or even the white logo suit. I want to swing around in this stuff:

Symbiote_Spidey.jpg

5131040-8958283914-Spide.jpg

a8b08456e2858a240a9b5d07109ae150.jpg

I really hope we get a Raimi Spiderman suit as well as a Spiderman suit from the old 70s live action TV show. And a few different versions of the black symbiote suit. I have no interest in the Iron Spider suit, the punk rock suit, or even the white logo suit. I want to swing around in this stuff:

Symbiote_Spidey.jpg

5131040-8958283914-Spide.jpg

a8b08456e2858a240a9b5d07109ae150.jpg

Hoping they add this iconic suit too

b29a4e53e41d1929cf54eea62f8602c6-bad-spider-man-costume.jpg

This is the first time in a while where I'm very hyped for a game. Not just a "this looks cool I think I'm gonna get it," but "I want to play this now!!!" type of hype. If it sucks I'm going to cry

I'm excited about this. I just hope that Yuri chick isn't calling every 10 seconds to let Spider Man know there's a mission. I'd like to explore in peace between missions.

I'm glad they're putting the Infinity War suit in this. That's probably the one I'd use.

With Avengers Tower being in, I hope they're able to include some sort of Avenger cameo. I'm not sure where the rights stand with the video game, but if there's a chance we can get a few missions where we're helping Ironman or Thor or Cap, that'd be amazing. Hell, what if the climax was Spider Man (us) battling alongside Thor, Hulk, Cap, and Ironman against some ultra big bad? That'd be amazing if we had to help them out and do our part.

Back