Spider-Man PS4

Don't follow the logic of complaints saying the combat feels too similar to Arkham. Arkham's combat system was dope. The huge action set sequences set it apart to me too. Throw in the web slinging which looks as good, if not better than Spider-Man 2 and what the hell isn't to like?

I've been looking forward to this game since it's announcement. 3 months seems so far away.

Don't follow the logic of complaints saying the combat feels too similar to Arkham. Arkham's combat system was dope. The huge action set sequences set it apart to me too. Throw in the web slinging which looks as good, if not better than Spider-Man 2 and what the hell isn't to like?

They could literally just say "We're totally copying Arkham City, except Spider-Manning it up" that'd be enough for me.

The more I see of this the more excited I get. I spent HOURS with Spiderman 2 just swinging around, jumping off buildings and exploring stuff. At the time it seemed amazing but looking back the map was pretty empty. The swinging was great though. With this city being as packed as it is, I hope I'll have many more hours of just swinging around.

Btw, you guys see those passenger jets in the air flying over the city..... I wonder if at some point we'll get to web onto one of those and fly super super high up into the air before falling a couple miles back down into the city? Too much?

The more I see of this the more excited I get. I spent HOURS with Spiderman 2 just swinging around, jumping off buildings and exploring stuff. At the time it seemed amazing but looking back the map was pretty empty. The swinging was great though. With this city being as packed as it is, I hope I'll have many more hours of just swinging around.

Btw, you guys see those passenger jets in the air flying over the city..... I wonder if at some point we'll get to web onto one of those and fly super super high up into the air before falling a couple miles back down into the city? Too much?

No its not enough. This game just sold me on buying a PS4. I'll be getting a pro this weekend. Can't wait.

Last edited:
Not its not enough. This game just sold me on buying a PS4. I'll be getting a pro this weekend. Can't wait.
Smart man.

8BNc.gif

No its not enough. This game just sold me on buying a PS4. I'll be getting a pro this weekend. Can't wait.

Awesome man. I think you'll love it. I've been with Playstation since the very beginning and I've always loved the hell out of it. It almost feels like adultery when I go to a friend's house and pick up an XBOX controller. lol

jesus this looks epic!

It does look really good so far. I just hope they fix the web swinging physics because you can blatantly tell during web swinging that Spiderman stops falling even before he shoots his web. The animation begins slightly too early. If you look at the Spiderman 2 game for the PS2, they had that down literally perfect. You didn't stop falling until your web connected. I want to see that here.

If that was the Xbox one. yea I remember being blown the fuck away by the graphics and freedom.

A bunch of journalists have played the first 5ish hours of the game, and it all sounds great, the hype is building!

A nice highlight :

Bunch of costumes, mods, there are backpack tokens throughout the world where Spidey has hidden a backpack incase of need. Find em and you get tokens + a little easter egg(a Matt Murdock business card is one). You can use those tokens(along with others) to unlock costumes, and every time you unlock a costume you unlock a power specific to that costume that you can then apply on other costumes.:eek:

Everything I've read and have seen says the game is gonna be ridiculous.

Last edited:
A bunch of journalists have played the first 5ish hours of the game, and it all sounds great, the hype is building!

A nice highlight :

Bunch of costumes, mods, there are backpack tokens throughout the world where Spidey has hidden a backpack in-case of need. Find em and you get tokens + a little easter egg(a Matt Murdock business card is one). You can use those tokens(along with others) to unlock costumes, and every time you unlock a costume you unlock a power specific to that costume that you can then apply on other costumes.:eek:

Everything I've read and have seen says the game is gonna be ridiculous.

Ya this and Red Dead Redemption 2 will have me covered till a bit after new years!

It’s 2018 bro. We’d be lucky just to have her be biologically female.

Yes, its 2018, so its time to take female characters that are known for their beauty for 50+ years and ugly them up in the name of feminism.

tumblr_m91e7ltD3K1ru138qo2_500.jpg

meh.ro4227.jpg

70996c09edcd47ac500d8b1a2b993433--j-scott-campbell-lwren-scott.jpg

de70b503878b85d0d00e8d0ce25c2065.jpg

Back