Spider-Man PS4

2017 movie version:

84e2f1c6c8df368f5a8444ef14b28ac7_L.jpg

muh diversity. Muh feminism

Haven't seen it yet, but I plan to.

That's a shitty screenshot of Zedayana, or whatever her name is. I had no problem with her casting, other than the fact there's never been a black girl ever named Mary Jane Watson.

Don't worry I'm sure if Gwen is DLC she will shit all over MJ

2ee0888b1baa79fa8b8308257c9f6e49--emma-stone-gwen-stacy-emma-love.jpg

gwen_stacy___venom_by_diabolumberto-d9v3fki.jpg

Haven't seen it yet, but I plan to.

That's a shitty screenshot of Zedayana, or whatever her name is. I had no problem with her casting, other than the fact there's never been a black girl ever named Mary Jane Watson.

It’s not a shitty screenshot of her. That’s how she looks throughout the movie. Rather than MJ being the “hot girl” she’s the “weird girl” who dresses like she’s homeless and shit and everyone thinks she’s a dyke and mentally ill.

It’s not a shitty screenshot of her. That’s how she looks throughout the movie. Rather than MJ being the “hot girl” she’s the “weird girl” who dresses like she’s homeless and shit and everyone thinks she’s a dyke and mentally ill.

Well, at least its a change from a re-do of the *Kirsten Dunst* Mary Jane.

just saw a commercial for this and it looks super cheesy for some reason!

Holy Fuck!!!! never mind on the cheesy. This looks EPIC!

You guys may want to wait for the reviews on this one, to be 100% sure the graphics are as legit as advertised.

Might have another Watchdogs on our hands.

Not the puddles!!

You guys may want to wait for the reviews on this one, to be 100% sure the graphics are as legit as advertised.

You're comparing Ubisoft to Insomniac.

You're comparing Ubisoft to Insomniac.

No, The Know is.

I'm not saying it is or isn't, just thought the guys here that are excited for Spider-Man may be in for a disappointment.

puddlegate is real. Insomniac is claiming time of day/lighting changed how the picture everyone is talking looked... Ok... But that shouldnt change the amount of puddles in that scene... They are lying, its a downgrade. This is watchdogs all over again, but not as bad... The game still looks great and should be amazing despite the downgrade.
Would love to see this on a PC/ One X to see how well graphics could be turned up/tuned

As long as it looks better than mafia 3 I’ll have a blast playing it. Combat feels like Batman Arkham asylum was.

There might be some downgrade, and I always wait on reviews before buying a game anyway, but Insomniac made Infamous 2nd Son, so it should still look amazing. That game was, for me, the first (this gen) title to feel like a big evolution over the previous consoles. I don't remember if I liked it all that much, but i remember it looking amazing. Did you play it?

Did you play it?

Nope, haven't played any PS4 games. I've been truck driving since 2014. I'm looking forward to picking up a PS4 Pro on Black Friday 2019 and catching up on playing the best games of an entire console generation.

I've always been paying close attention to gaming news & reviews.

puddlegate is real. Insomniac is claiming time of day/lighting changed how the picture everyone is talking looked... Ok... But that shouldnt change the amount of puddles in that scene... They are lying, its a downgrade. This is watchdogs all over again, but not as bad... The game still looks great and should be amazing despite the downgrade.
Would love to see this on a PC/ One X to see how well graphics could be turned up/tuned

I'd say a downgrade for the regular version of the PS4/XBoxOne would be acceptable.

But for the Pro/XBoxPlus/PC? That's NOT acceptable.

Nope, haven't played any PS4 games. I've been truck driving since 2014. I'm looking forward to picking up a PS4 Pro on Black Friday 2019 and catching up on playing the best games of an entire console generation.

I've always been paying close attention to gaming news & reviews.
Nice! You'll have tons of great games at super cheap prices, and with pro enhancements!

Back