Spike O'Sullivan: I can see flaws. I would beat GGG in Mexican Style fight

they're not all going to start acting like Conor now, right?

Spike may well have been able to see GGG's flaws but just like me who can also see GGG's flaws he's in no position to do anything about it. GGG would destroy him as easy as Vanes.

I'd rather he smash level competition and under. GGG will destroy him and we would be robbed of some good fights.

It seems like they're trying to make O'Sullivan the new Rosado, but he's probably not even as good as Gabe once was.

This fella was lucky to come out of the Eubank fight with his health intact. I’d worry about him if he was stupid enough to step in the ring with golovkin

Coming from a guy that took a pay reduction to fight somebody else the night before because he said he wasn't getting enough to fight a guy he just said in this interview he could be.....I have a real hard time buying this story.

Coming from a guy that took a pay reduction to fight somebody else the night before because he said he wasn't getting enough to fight a guy he just said in this interview he could be.....I have a real hard time buying this story.

Pay reduction is putting it mildly.

He turned down 400k and took 20k instead.

Dude traded in a meal ticket for one fucking happy meal.

Seeing flaws in Golovkin's game only gets you so far. We can assume that pretty much all the guys who got the living shit kicked out of them by GGG had seen some flaws in his game.

Everyone gets so busy looking for those flaws they miss the right hand that cripples them.

Back