Spinning side kick from a red belt

BrightGlassAmericanquarterhorse-small.gif

I like that not a single one posted a spinning side kick...

But i was spinning way more then you!

{<RR}

Some years ago my local gym bought a bunch of those kickbags that bounce back. I had been on a kicking hiatus at the time and I thought it would be fun to bring the legs out again. I also recorded the session. Footage circa 2014.

@spacetime look what kick I found.

Some years ago my local gym bought a bunch of those kickbags that bounce back. I had been on a kicking hiatus at the time and I thought it would be fun to bring the legs out again. I also recorded the session. Footage circa 2014.

@spacetime look what kick I found.

The third bag, tagged you.........

We need @spacetime back.

@Custommade350 do you get why I'm asking if your a bitch?

Because if your not a bitch you wouldn't care about how I speak or choose the side of a legitimate bitch who literally only jumps in when someone is hating on me. (Yes that is a bitch because a real man doesn't jump in when someone else says something, he just starts it.)

And if you are a bitch then you care about small shit like that.

Now I think you know what I'm getting at?

Yeah.. Maybe stop, think, and relax before shooting that bitch question you do almost in every thread..?

Who are you calling an MF............you better get your keyboard ready GayDildoKhan99........
View attachment 426477
Your sister sent me her picture. I am going to get a fake Nikah done with her, then she will be my "wife"......

Oh really your wife said she's tired of small cracker dick or whatever, so she said she liked big chocolate dick better. I couldn't really understand her while she was giving me a good slow blow.

I feel like ironkhan vs space time would actually be a good fight

I agree but I think spacetime would loose because of street fighter(arcade) inexperience, that's what scared him away.

@spacetime should train with this guy
www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmQtcslNf4k

Although a guy that would beat me up for good has worse technique www.youtube.com/watch?v=1x4mWzE1A0c

Last edited:
Back