He has a black belt in Sherdog.

#kickinglevelislowinstandingforums

Last edited:
Don't question spacetime's TKD mastery.
He has a black belt in Sherdog.

#kickinglevelislowinstandingforums
Our one true God will return.
tenor.gif

It becomes boring when trolls are left without any valid arguments to counteract your position. So until you come up with meta trolling I think spacetime can fill the void.

Isn't it just............pictures of spam<Lmaoo>

This thread gave me cancer.

Wait until we get the TKD flame war starting. We have an instructor who is either incapable of differentiating a back kick from a side kick, or is simply using terminology made by an illiterate. I don't know which is worse

How can you be a TaeKwonDo instructor and not know the difference between a spinning side kick and back kick?

this is a back kick: knees and toes pointing DOWN, also known as a donkey kick https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net...ck_Kick.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140618012559

Bow down to me first, unworthy red belt, then you may address a question to me. Your knee is pointing down while the foot travels, your back is facing the target = back kick. Now go and do 200 fist push ups for questioning me.

Bow down to me first, unworthy red belt, then you may address a question to me. Your knee is pointing down while the foot travels, your back is facing the target = back kick. Now go and do 200 fist push ups for questioning me.

There is no way for that to be a back kick no matter how imperfect delivered it might be, with the knee horizontal at the moment of impact and the foot shaped like a side kick.

There is no way for that to be a back kick no matter how imperfect delivered it might be, with the knee horizontal at the moment of impact and the foot shaped like a side kick.

Do you know the keyword in a spinning back kick? And from my understanding the spinning side kick is your whole body must be in a line when throwing the side kick at the end.

Matey, just be glad you threw a recognizable kick. It was a crappy back kick but it would be an abysmal side kick. The back kick is a back kick because you are kicking where your back is facing, hence - back kick. The knee must travel facing downward. At the end the knee pivots and the kneecap faces outward with most people, because of the anatomic composition of the hip. You missed the bow again, it´s 450 crunches and 100 heel jumps for you know you disrespectful knob.

Matey, just be glad you threw a recognizable kick. It was a crappy back kick but it would be an abysmal side kick. The back kick is a back kick because you are kicking where your back is facing, hence - back kick. The knee must travel facing downward. At the end the knee pivots and the kneecap faces outward with most people, because of the anatomic composition of the hip. You missed the bow again, it´s 450 crunches and 100 heel jumps for you know you disrespectful knob.

The knee must travel facing downward? You just wrote that it's a back kick by virtue of facing downward. By your your logic, a 45 degree dolyo chagi aint a roundhouse kick because it doesn't travel round shaped (semi circular).

The knee must travel facing downward? You just wrote that it's a back kick by virtue of facing downward. By your your logic, a 45 degree dolyo chagi aint a roundhouse kick because it doesn't travel round shaped (semi circular).
Faq ya blabbering about? The back kick is a back kick because you kick where you back faces. It is a technical specification of the back kick for the knee to face down when travelling because it has proven to be the most efficient way of throwing it. What does the dolryeo have to do with this? Dolryeo chagi just means turning kick.

Back