SPRAWL Give-Away Today

SPRAWL

Orange Belt
Reaction score
With the arrival of some new V-Flex colors we thought it would be a good time for another SPRAWL Sherdogger give-away.

So here is how this one will work:

The contest will take place somewhere between 4:00 - 5:00 EST. As usual, when we post the word "GO" between that time the first 10 people whose posts appear after ours will win. The posts must contain the winning phrase "Give me my SPRAWL V-Flex". We will announce the winners about 5 minutes after the contest to allow the servers to settle. We understand there will be some randomness to the outcome.

There is only one small catch

so will the contest take place in this thread?

and this thread is bookmarked.

Might I suggest a stipulation requiring some sort of review on the product from the winners of this contest?

Jason Rhodes said:
and for those of us with no belt, does it matter

As an amateur fighter we will count you as a colored belt. Didn't know there were belt-less user names on Sherog.

Also, we are having a real hard time axcessing this thread. It either takes a long time to load or does not load at all so our responses may be delayed.

Steve

Cool. To bad I just ordered a pair of the new green camo shorts. I was having a hard time deciding between those and the new tan shorts though.

Steve Marino said:
Also, we are having a real hard time axcessing this thread. It either takes a long time to load or does not load at all so our responses may be delayed.

Steve

So do I, to many users trying to load the page at the same time I guess?

SPRAWL said:
With the arrival of some new V-Flex colors we thought it would be a good time for another SPRAWL Sherdogger give-away.

So here is how this one will work:

The contest will take place somewhere between 4:00 - 5:00 EST. As usual, when we post the word "GO" between that time the first 10 people whose posts appear after ours will win. The posts must contain the winning phrase "Give me my SPRAWL V-Flex". We will announce the winners about 5 minutes after the contest to allow the servers to settle. We understand there will be some randomness to the outcome.

Once your name is posted you need to send an email to [email protected] with the following info:

I have no idea what time that would be in England. Help.

Due to problems with Sherdog we are going to delay this contest until tomorrow at the same time, between 4:00 and 5:00 eastern time. For our friemds in the UK I believe you are 6 hours ahead.

Steve

Hey, I was just reading through this thread and I like the idea of people being around here longer having a better chance of winning. That said I think that using the belt system to determine this wouldn't work as well as using the actual join date. Someone could just post a lot on here without posting anything worthwhile and be a yellowbelt or higher, whereas some people have been around a lot longer just don't post worthless one word responses

Due to problems with Sherdog we are going to delay this contest until tomorrow at the same time, between 4:00 and 5:00 eastern time. For our friemds in the UK I believe you are 6 hours ahead.

Steve

Steve

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back