SPRAWL Give-Away Today

swimming is always interesting, chlorine pools destroyed my first SPRAWL loose fit guard.

true story

~Foz

Give me my SPRAWL V-Flex

- sorry I really wanted the shorts, missed the competition completely!

Give me my SPRAWL V-Flex. I was there, but lost the comp. I ordered one pair of SPRAWLS before and the only thing that urked me was the length. They were really short a few years back. Are they longer now?

Please don't postwhore and be stupid in here, I'd hate to give out dubs on people just coming in here to say "OMG GIVE ME MY FREE VLEX!"

especially people who I've never seen before - mma99 and drikit.

~Foz

ahh might i ask what you were doing in a pool with the
rashy on? lol

I am a big guy.

and with my big belly comes my moobies!!!!!!!

lol. yeah not so much anymore, once I drop this last 10kg i'll be really lean again. no moobies for me.

~Foz

Fozzy said:
I am a big guy.

and with my big belly comes my moobies!!!!!!!

lol. yeah not so much anymore, once I drop this last 10kg i'll be really lean again. no moobies for me.

~Foz
ZOMG!! MOOBIES!??! WTF LAWL n00b!

I noticed that more people didn't thank SPRAWL this time......how rude.

And once again I'm content with tweny8's fate.

Oh and moobs.....

moobs1_edited.jpg

Happnin' Mojo said:

Actually I thanked sprawl in the mail I sent with adress and stuff. Well If someone missed it
Thank you sprawl for having this contest, sponsoring this forum and for delivering really good shorts in general!

Happnin' Mojo said:

Oh and moobs.....

moobs1_edited.jpg
Oh WTF!? Thats gross! I'm at home sick from work and now I feel even worst!

well, I really like the idea about the white belts and stuff, makes sense to me. Congrats to all the winners

yeah I'm not THAT bad seriously lol.

god

my eyes have been soiled

~Foz

As promised. As soon as I get my shorts in I will type up a review with pics of the new tan and dark green camo.

rrspicer said:
As promised. As soon as I get my shorts in I will type up a review with pics

Same here.

I have back surgery in a week but I'll try to get a review up ASAP once I get the shorts.

Do any of you guys have a problem with me adding my review to one of yours? I don't really have any experience reviewing so making a new thread wouldn't be that beneficial as I would just reiterate many of the points you guys will most likely make.

We can just make one thread and anyone who wants to put their input in can.

Back