SPRAWL V-Flex Give Away!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for running another promotion, Steve. You've been consistently awesome to deal with, both on this board and before this board, since my 1st purchase.

tucker713 said:
Hey Steve,

Thanks for the opp, but you have my username wrong....I email but I just want to make sure you got it...

Thanks again I can't wait...

Sorry, I was trying to type too fast!!!

lowCofG said:
thanks for running another promotion, Steve. You've been consistently awesome to deal with, both on this board and before this board, since my 1st purchase.

You are very welcome. This sport has been very good to us and we are happy we can give back a little.

Steve

Email sent..

COLOR POWER!!

Great I sent my email as well...

I feel like a kid waking up on Christmas Day - (side note productivity at work as gone down a lot)....

Soid said:
Email sent..

COLOR POWER!!

This will officially be known as "SPRAWL Contest II: Revenge of the Colored Belts"

*hint* this information could be valuable in a future contest.

imma keep it old school....."give me my original sprawls" or "give me my original sprawl XT's"...and to all u bastards that won, u better contribute worthy contributions to the G&E forums lol

Yeah, I may be a white belt, but I've been reading on these forums forever and it's always awesome when a sponsor does something like this for the members!! Steve, was there going to be a confirmation email sent once everything was shipped??

Speaking of color in the future there should be a contest amongst mods. Those guys really contribute a lot to these forums.

coopdro said:
Yeah, I may be a white belt, but I've been reading on these forums forever and it's always awesome when a sponsor does something like this for the members!! Steve, was there going to be a confirmation email sent once everything was shipped??
Shut up. Don't act like you care about these forums. You won, no more faking and shit. People that train and contribute won't have shorts cause of you. How do you feel huh??? HOW do you feel now!?!?!:icon_cry2

coopdro said:

Yes, we need a day or two. Since the release of the new shorts order flow has increased exponentially so we are working on getting everything out as fast as possible.

Thank you.

Steve

so we can expect reviews from all 10 of youse, right? ;)

Soid said:
Shut up. Don't act like you care about these forums. You won, no more faking and shit. People that train and contribute won't have shorts cause of you. How do you feel huh??? HOW do you feel now!?!?!:icon_cry2

I feel like you're a dick man, that's how I feel. I'm starting BJJ in less than a month and really needed a pair of shorts for no gi and money is tight. I'm not one to whore out posts non stop to rack up a count just because I can. That in my opinion is killing these forums. But I spend on average at least an hour/day reading them posting when I have something legitimate to add. So how do you feel about being a dick to a quality member that's feeling pretty good about winning something until some "colored" belt rains on his parade.

BTW, thanks again Steve, I'll keep an eye on my email.

coopdro said:
I feel like you're a dick man, that's how I feel. I'm starting BJJ in less than a month and really needed a pair of shorts for no gi and money is tight. I'm not one to whore out posts non stop to rack up a count just because I can. That in my opinion is killing these forums. But I spend on average at least an hour/day reading them posting when I have something legitimate to add. So how do you feel about being a dick to a quality member that's feeling pretty good about winning something until some "colored" belt rains on his parade.
3.9 posts isn't exactly racking posts up now. I'll be seeing a review from you soon right :icon_conf

awww damnit!!!

i didn't know it'd be a "timed" contest so to speak.. lame!!

i'ma go cry in the corner now.. :icon_cry2

Give me my SPRAWL V-Flex

Soid you won the shorts, jeez lay off. Some ppl are never happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back