SPRAWL V-Flex Give Away!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soid said:
3.9 posts isn't exactly racking posts up now. I'll be seeing a review from you soon right :icon_conf

I wasn't refering to you when I was talking about members "racking" up posts, I was speaking generally, and you can't deny this is true. You're damn right you can expect a review. This made my friggin week winning man. I'm juggling finances just to make sure I can start bjj in the next 2 pay periods so this helped out. Training isn't cheap and I'm sure you know that if you train.

anxious to hear how you like these, coop. I've got a few pairs of v-flexes myself, and I love training in them.

100% hear ya on financing this sick addiction of ours. :)

that's no joke, no matter what style/art you do it's expensive as hell if you're learning from a quality instructor.

coopdro said:
I wasn't refering to you when I was talking about members "racking" up posts, I was speaking generally, and you can't deny this is true. You're damn right you can expect a review. This made my friggin week winning man. I'm juggling finances just to make sure I can start bjj in the next 2 pay periods so this helped out. Training isn't cheap and I'm sure you know that if you train.
Cool dude. This also made my week.. well MONTH!! Hahah I was so happy.

Steve you guys gonna do a free shipping code this time again for the non winners?
i got to add the new red ones to my collection

Soid said:
Speaking of color in the future there should be a contest amongst mods. Those guys really contribute a lot to these forums.
Fair comment.The Foz man esp. after that bad accident he had while training.

So I didn't get a Hayabuse rg because I'm English and now I miss out on the chance to get some free gear from Sprawl since I went out training.

*sigh*

This job needs more perks.

Congrats to all of you who have won, I'm sure Steve and the rest of the staff at Sprawl will take care of you.

Soid said:
Shut up. Don't act like you care about these forums. You won, no more faking and shit. People that train and contribute won't have shorts cause of you. How do you feel huh??? HOW do you feel now!?!?!:icon_cry2

You are a real dick, you act like you run this forum, who really gives a shit about your colored belt, you are living in some fucking fantasy land. Click your heals.

You won your shorts so STFU and lay off the Mr. High and Mighty bullshit.

Of course this happens on the day I have to be out of the house for 9 hours.

:( :( :(

Congrats to all the <50 post winners. :rolleyes:

TapOut67 said:
You are a real dick, you act like you run this forum, who really gives a shit about your colored belt, you are living in some fucking fantasy land. Click your heals.

You won your shorts so STFU and lay off the Mr. High and Mighty bullshit.

Man, how can you talk like that to someone who has eyebrow cancer?

Holy crap. The contest is over already?

Man look what happens when one lives on the other side of the world.

hahahha

No worries, I'll just save up a bit and buy a pair of the red ones in a few months if they're still looking as attracetive as they are now. I don't really need a new pair right now.

Steve's the man.

coopdro said:
I'm starting BJJ in less than a month and really needed a pair of shorts for no gi and money is tight.

Man, if you walk onto the mats having never done BJJ and you have a brand new pair of Sprawls? Idk.

You really don't NEED Sprawls for no-gi, you know that, right? I know pro fighters who don't own gloves, man. And I've seen guys fight in cutoff gi pants.

Congrats on the win and I know I'm being bitter but it just frustrates me to see guys bust their ass on the mats and the weightroom every day with tons of skill but train and fight in 9 dollar swim trunks and then have a complete beginner step on the mat with 45 dollar professional fight shorts.

The post wasn't to take away from your win. Hey, I'd enter a contest to win anything of an almost 50 dollar value. But it's more to give you a reality check. You talk like expensive training equipment is a necessity; that you have to own Sprawl-style shorts or something to train no gi.

-Cup
-Mouthpiece
-Athletic shorts
-T Shirt

if you train gi

-Single weave gi, unbleached

All that together couldn't set you back more than 100 bucks.

Iceman5592 said:
Man, if you walk onto the mats having never done BJJ and you have a brand new pair of Sprawls? Idk.

lmao...maybe he'll break them in, in the meantime until he starts BJJ so that they wont look as new.

Can everyone stop acting like little bitches over some shorts? Fuck, I help keep these forums running and I ain't got shit but you don't see me acting like a bitch, I just accept I lost my opportunity and hope the rest of you enjoy the products Sprawl supply you.

He who dares, wins. No competition has ever been won by the person who thought they should've won, the win is taken by those who act at the right time with the right move and get the win. Ya'll should just be glad Steve even runs these contests on here, don't bitch if you ain't got anything this time out, it's not like this isn't the second time they've given freebies out through the forum and it likely won't be the last either.

So how about everyone chills the fuck out and stops acting like missing out on a pair of shorts is the end of the world, huh? if you want them that bad buy them like I have to, asshats, quality ain't cheap all the time.

Give me my SPRAWL V-Flex

Give me my SPRAWL V-Flex

Give me my SPRAWL V-Flex

Give me my SPRAWL V-Flex

Give me my SPRAWL V-Flex

Give me my SPRAWL V-Flex

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

*raises clenched fist at sky*

F$%^%!!!! Go away for two days and look what happens!!!

And to think i've been checking the sprawl site almost every day for the last month to see when the new CS V-flexs are out!

Damn im rageing right now - but still have to thank Steve for running such a great comp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back