Spraying urine at your opponent during staredown

Screen-Shot-2018-10-20-at-7-44-42-PM.png

shower me with your love baby

all it took was a tiny bottle of piss to turn him into the asian guy from The Hangover

Hope he kos him, takes his dick out and pisses on his uncouncious body in the cage, adesanya style

Last edited:
Is it these two guys here?

This passes for professional fighting in some parts of the world? These cats can’t fight for shit. Even after having piss sprayed on him the best offense the guy could muster was to lumber forward awkwardly and lob the type of punch you’d expect from a disabled person. I’m confident I’ve met plenty of females that would put the boots to either of these gomers.

This passes for professional fighting in some parts of the world? These cats can’t fight for shit.

That's because they're not fighters.

They're two professional actors from the Philippines with a (possibly fake, scripted) feud that ended with them having a celebrity MMA match.

All of this information is readily available if you type in either actor's name into a search engine.

It's not currently a prohibited technique, it's how Jones Cormier 3 will end.

That's because they're not fighters.

They're two professional actors from the Philippines with a (possibly fake, scripted) feud that ended with them having a celebrity MMA match.

All of this information is readily available if you type in either actor's name into a search engine.
Oh... that makes far more sense. Ill take your word for it. I’m not researching guys who spray piss on each other, especially from a bottle. Had he been bold enough to actually piss on him he may have gained a new fan.

Yoshihiro Nakeo was forever known as "Kiss" after he kissed Heath Herring on the lips during an in ring stare down.

Will this guy forever be known as "Pissy?"

He had the bottle set to spray. Could have got him way better if he set it to stream.

the shouting match at 4:25 is just as funny. What a bunch of uncivilized savages.

Could have been worse...

SnPreGIFunnyPic.gif

This passes for professional fighting in some parts of the world? These cats can’t fight for shit. Even after having piss sprayed on him the best offense the guy could muster was to lumber forward awkwardly and lob the type of punch you’d expect from a disabled person. I’m confident I’ve met plenty of females that would put the boots to either of these gomers.

When you can't even brawl, it's time to rethink your career choice.

Back