Social Spying on Trump confirmed: Operation Crossfire Hurricane ***UPDATE: Comey Admits, "I Was Wrong" ***

9 11

That is all.

I'll give Rudy his credit. He's pretty much avoided those numbers all together during this as far as I've seen. If he ever had to litigate again, I expected his opening argument to be "Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, September 11th." Then he sits down and fists bumps an actor he paid to whisper gibberish into his ear.

Last edited:
Let one slip through? Like ignoring direct threats of a school shooter. DIRECT THREATS and direct warnings from family were ignored. So what in the fuck are they even doing?

like most people, you're only focusing on their failures. an agency that big, receiving that many threat leads per day, will inevitably F-up once in a while. no way around it.

First off, you know they would never tie anything back to obama, even if he personally ordered it. That’s not how Washington works.

I’ve yet to hear you cite a specific crime Trump or any of those spied on besides PM were accused of in early 16.

Meanwhile, people have already been fired, demoted, and forced to resign because of their wrongdoing. And we’re just getting started.

Again, let me ask you a direct question.

“Do you think Grassley doesn’t already know the answers to his questions about the 302’s?

Now the assertions that made you start this thread have fallen apart, like all of the other bullshit things that Devin Nunes has tried to peddle (in his role as the gimp for the Trump administration) about the intelligence and law enforcement communities spying on poor Donald Trump, will you think twice next time before you accept anything that sleazeball tries to peddle after he meets secretly with Trump and his allies?

And even if we take your unfounded and slanderous assertions that they were all colluding together against Trump seriously, you don't think either Comey, Yates, Biden, or Rice would throw Obama under the bus for either political gain or to save their own skin? Furthermore, I just don't understand how you folks are trying to wrap Comey into some massive anti-Trump conspiracy when his actions (the actions given for his firing by Rosenstein and signed off on by Sessions and Trump, and then parroted back by Pence) days before the election hurt Trump's opponent so badly? Do you think Hillary is part of this conspiracy too and is just acting when she says that Comey "shivved" her? Was this all part of their "deep state" plan to get Pence into the WH?

And what questions are you worried about from Grassley? Which ones do you think will provide the "this is it" moments you are hoping for that will blow the cover off of Obama's "deep state" (which is a term that only Alex Jones listeners/paranoid schizophrenics used before the FBI started looking at George Papadopolus for getting drunk and spilling the beans to the Aussie ambassador)?

And lastly, let's not forget that like with Rosenstein with Comey, the IG fired McCabe for issues related to then Clinton investigation (him talking to the media and then not keeping his story straight about it), not for anything to do with the Russia Investigation (though Trump later admitted the real reason for firing Comey was Trump not liking the "pressure" the Russia Investigation was putting on him). And, let's not forget that it was Mueller that took Strzok off his team long before the whole "secret society" dead end starting flooding credulous Trump supporter's inboxes and Facebook pages.

In sum, just because Trump, his allies, and his allies and supporters in the media, keep pulling fire alarms, doesn't mean that there is, or ever was, a fire.

Now the assertions that made you start this thread have fallen apart, like all of the other bullshit things that Devin Nunes has tried to peddle (in his role as the gimp for the Trump administration) about the intelligence and law enforcement communities spying on poor Donald Trump, will you think twice next time before you accept anything that sleazeball tries to peddle after he meets secretly with Trump and his allies?

And even if we take your unfounded and slanderous assertions that they were all colluding together against Trump seriously, you don't think either Comey, Yates, Biden, or Rice would throw Obama under the bus for either political gain or to save their own skin? Furthermore, I just don't understand how you folks are trying to wrap Comey into some massive anti-Trump conspiracy when his actions (the actions given for his firing by Rosenstein and signed off on by Sessions and Trump, and then parroted back by Pence) days before the election hurt Trump's opponent so badly? Do you think Hillary is part of this conspiracy too and is just acting when she says that Comey "shivved" her? Was this all part of their "deep state" plan to get Pence into the WH?

And what questions are you worried about from Grassley? Which ones do you think will provide the "this is it" moments you are hoping for that will blow the cover off of Obama's "deep state" (which is a term that only Alex Jones listeners/paranoid schizophrenics used before the FBI started looking at George Papadopolus for getting drunk and spilling the beans to the Aussie ambassador)?

And lastly, let's not forget that like with Rosenstein with Comey, the IG fired McCabe for issues related to then Clinton investigation (him talking to the media and then not keeping his story straight about it), not for anything to do with the Russia Investigation (though Trump later admitted the real reason for firing Comey was Trump not liking the "pressure" the Russia Investigation was putting on him). And, let's not forget that it was Mueller that took Strzok off his team long before the whole "secret society" dead end starting flooding credulous Trump supporter's inboxes and Facebook pages.

In sum, just because Trump, his allies, and his allies and supporters in the media, keep pulling fire alarms, doesn't mean that there is, or ever was, a fire.

Like most of your posts, this is fluff and mischaracterization.

They will never connect anything to Obama.

The people you mentioned have already taken knives for Obama. Loretta Lynch? How many times has she rolled her fat kankled ass out to cover for obama?

You act as if there’s no proof of this stuff. How about their own words?

I don’t think Comeys statements hurt Hillary one bit. And even if it did, the bitch brought it on herself. She should be charged with a crime. If her punishment is long walks through the woods with her rapist husband, she should consider herself lucky.

You’re deliberately mischaracterizating trumps comments on firing Comey.

Again you call it a secret society, but it’s not a secret, we know who the people are, several of them no longer have jobs, or have been demoted.

When the IG report comes out, it’s going to be increasingly difficult to call the right conspiracy nuts, when it turns out we were right. Hillary knowingly broke the law, and the fbi went against protocol to protect her.

Those are the wrong questions,

Find the right ones, here’s a biggie among them

Question 31) Was the [General Flynn] interview conducted by the FBI agents on January 24, 2017 part of a criminal investigation or a counterintelligence investigation? Did the FBI agents who interviewed Lt. Gen. Flynn believe that he lied to them or intentionally misled them? Did the FBI agents document their interview with Lt. Gen. Flynn in one or more FD-302s? What were the FBI agents’ conclusions about Lt. Gen. Flynn’s truthfulness, as reflected in the FD-302s? Were the FD-302s ever edited? If so, by whom? At who’s direction? How many drafts were there? Are there material differences between the final draft and the initial draft(s) or the agent’s testimony about the interview?

Now go look at what Page Strzok and McCabe are doing in their texts with regard to those 302’s.

Gotta run

[QUOTE="bobgeese, post: 141321493, member: 380501"]I think people can read your post and mine and determine who is the more logical political observer.

Meuller is just waiting to indict kushner before he indicts trump
- Kenny Florian[/QUOTE]
<{jackyeah}>

Like most of your posts, this is fluff and mischaracterization.

They will never connect anything to Obama.

The people you mentioned have already taken knives for Obama. Loretta Lynch? How many times has she rolled her fat kankled ass out to cover for obama?

You act as if there’s no proof of this stuff. How about their own words?

I don’t think Comeys statements hurt Hillary one bit. And even if it did, the bitch brought it on herself. She should be charged with a crime. If her punishment is long walks through the woods with her rapist husband, she should consider herself lucky.

You’re deliberately mischaracterizating trumps comments on firing Comey.

Again you call it a secret society, but it’s not a secret, we know who the people are, several of them no longer have jobs, or have been demoted.

When the IG report comes out, it’s going to be increasingly difficult to call the right conspiracy nuts, when it turns out we were right. Hillary knowingly broke the law, and the fbi went against protocol to protect her.

Bob, you need to be constructive with your feedback, you can't just say my points are "fluff and mischaracterization"and then not challenge them specifically and with references.

What are you talking about with Lynch taking knives for Obama? What "words" are you talking about as "proof for this stuff?" What crimes should Hillary be charged with? Are you are now conflating the FBI's investigation into Hillary with the FBI's investigation into Trump? How am I "mischaracterizing" Trumps comments about the real reason he fired Comey? And I didn't call it a secret society, right wing shills up to and including a senator from MN called it that, and then walked it back because it proved to be a dead end. "It's a real possibility" that the "secret society" text was a joke, Johnson told my colleague Manu Raju.<Lmaoo>

Last edited:
Those are the wrong questions,

Find the right ones, here’s a biggie among them

Question 31) Was the [General Flynn] interview conducted by the FBI agents on January 24, 2017 part of a criminal investigation or a counterintelligence investigation? Did the FBI agents who interviewed Lt. Gen. Flynn believe that he lied to them or intentionally misled them? Did the FBI agents document their interview with Lt. Gen. Flynn in one or more FD-302s? What were the FBI agents’ conclusions about Lt. Gen. Flynn’s truthfulness, as reflected in the FD-302s? Were the FD-302s ever edited? If so, by whom? At who’s direction? How many drafts were there? Are there material differences between the final draft and the initial draft(s) or the agent’s testimony about the interview?

Now go look at what Page Strzok and McCabe are doing in their texts with regard to those 302’s.

Gotta run

Okay, and that is why you need to link to what you are talking about. Now please post the Strzok (let's start a gofundme to buy that dude another vowel or two for his last name) and Page texts that you are referring to. Are they just going to be dead ends like the secret society texts?

Also, the odds are really, really, really, long that Grassley has damaging answers to those 31 questions. It looks more like political theater, given that questions 1 and 2 are him beating the "but the dems paid for the dossier" drum, when Fusion GPS hired Steele (MI6's former chief Russia analyst who served in Moscow as a spy under diplomatic cover during the collapse of the Soviet Union, and who lead investigated the polonium poisoning of Alexander Litvinenko in London by Putin,etc.,), who didn't know who was funding his investigation, for a GOP donor, and then the Clintons continued to fund it after Trump won the GOP nomination. But yeah, question 31 is probably going to be the "this is it" moment you are hoping for.

Last edited:
Do you plan to refute anything I said or just pad your post count?
I plan to ignore your whataboutism and mock everyone who tries to use this investigation to excuse or distract from what is going on in the White House right now rather than several years ago. If they find wrong doing I have no doubt the offending parties will be punished accordingly, but I'm far more concerned with corrupt people in power right now that are, and will continue to do real harm.

Edit:
See below, also. Fuck Nunes, he's a lying POS. Listening to him is no better than getting your news from Fox.

You breaking out the outdated talking points?

1 mix in a little truth with a little exaggeration with a little lies, and voila, you have propaganda.

2 yes, and when democrats took over they paid foreign intelligence to interfere with our election.

3 false, it was not declared to have been payed for By the dnc and Clinton.

4 and trump just tweeted about it. Oh, and the nyt reported on it. Oh, and we almost surely know who it was.
#1 is your posts in a nutshell. Good way to explain it. Thanks.

You breaking out the outdated talking points?

1 mix in a little truth with a little exaggeration with a little lies, and voila, you have propaganda.

2 yes, and when democrats took over they paid foreign intelligence to interfere with our election.

3 false, it was not declared to have been payed for By the dnc and Clinton.

4 and trump just tweeted about it. Oh, and the nyt reported on it. Oh, and we almost surely know who it was.

Actually. Did the Dossier start before the DNC took over? I actually think the hiring of Steele and the start of the Dossier started AFTER the DNC took over

I plan to ignore your whataboutism and mock everyone who tries to use this investigation to excuse or distract from what is going on in the White House right now rather than several years ago. If they find wrong doing I have no doubt the offending parties will be punished accordingly, but I'm far more concerned with corrupt people in power right now that are, and will continue to do real harm.

Edit:
See below, also. Fuck Nunes, he's a lying POS. Listening to him is no better than getting your news from Fox.

No idea what any of this had to do with what I said but hey that was your opportunity to respond.

One thing all of you guys fail to understand is that all non liberals due want justice served on politicians wrong doings, that is a strong reason why President Trump won. The fact is the indictments that the left claim as victories for the Mueller investigation will not hold up in court and this entire thing is a ploy to try to overthrow the peoples Democratic vote.

No idea what any of this had to do with what I said but hey that was your opportunity to respond.

One thing all of you guys fail to understand is that all non liberals due want justice served on politicians wrong doings, that is a strong reason why President Trump won. The fact is the indictments that the left claim as victories for the Mueller investigation will not hold up in court and this entire thing is a ploy to try to overthrow the peoples Democratic vote.
What Trumtards can't or won't understand is that Trump and crew is many times more corrupt than the so called establishment politicians, why does he get a pass?

Okay, and that is why you need to link to what you are talking about. Now please post the Strzok (let's start a gofundme to buy that dude another vowel or two for his last name) and Page texts that you are referring to. Are they just going to be dead ends like the secret society texts?

Also, the odds are really, really, really, long that Grassley has damaging answers to those 31 questions. It looks more like political theater, given that questions 1 and 2 are him beating the "but the dems paid for the dossier" drum, when Fusion GPS hired Steele (MI6's former chief Russia analyst who served in Moscow as a spy under diplomatic cover during the collapse of the Soviet Union, and who lead investigated the polonium poisoning of Alexander Litvinenko in London by Putin,etc.,), who didn't know who was funding his investigation, for a GOP donor, and then the Clintons continued to fund it after Trump won the GOP nomination. But yeah, question 31 is probably going to be the "this is it" moment you are hoping for.

Hi, I have to apologize for being shorter today in my sourcing of post (as you and I have gone back and forth and you know I will generally post what I’m referencing), I received some really good, potentially life changing news, so I had to be short, actually had important stuff to do.

Let me find the texts, be back in a sec.

I wouldn't be surprised if the FBI had an informant in the Trump campaign. What I'd like to know more specifically is why. If it's part of an investigation, what was the impetus for the investigation. And of course what was done with any information obtained as a result of the investigation.

Also, I don't recall anyone claiming that Trump wasn't being investigated, I recall Trump's claim being about his building or his phone being tapped, I don't remember which.

Ok, here you are (btw this was all presented by me and more in a thread about this the other day). This is why I’m so sure Grassley already has these answers. Note the name of the agent that was never made public, until Grassley released it.

Have you ever heard innocent people talk like this, “Muh heartbeat”?

Then you have them both specifically cite 302’s and McCabes approval (no wiggling out of that).

Then on top of that, in Strzoks own words, when they find out what was left out “it will absolutely inflame Congress”. Obviously it’s going to be bad, the guy who left it out is saying so.

Grassley demands a transcribed interview with Special Agent Joe Pientka - who he reveals to be the second FBI agent that interviewed Flynn. Prior to Friday, it was only known that Agent Peter Strzok was in the Flynn interview, while Pientka's name was kept nonpublic.

Pientka can now testify to whether or not McCabe had him alter his 302 form

Lisa Page says: "I can feel my heart beating harder, I'm so stressed about all the ways THIS has the potential to go fully off the rails."

♦Strzok replies: "I know. I just talked with John, we're getting together as soon as I get in to finish that write up for Andy (MCCABE) this morning." Strzok agrees with Page about being stressed that "THIS" could go off the rails

Shortly after those texts, the Flynn Interview was conducted. Then these texts occur.

Peter Strzok asks Lisa Page if FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe is OK with his report: "Also, is Andy good with F-302?"

Lisa Page replies: "Launch on F 302".

Oh, and there’s this.

3amb.jpg

So, we’re about to find out the IG determines wrongdoing in the handling of the Clinton investigation.

Then we’re going to find out there’s wrongdoing related to Flynn, 302’s etc.

Then the IG is conducting a review of the fisa situation, which you know damn well they’re going to find wrongdoing, because there’s no reason Samantha powers should be unmasking people.

Once there has been proven wrongdoing in all 3 of those matters, I suspect we will return to this spying matter, and it’s going to be very hard at that point to refuse a serious investigation of the matter.

Now, as an astute political observer, I have to state, this will not reach back to obama, nor will it reach Hillary. Because that’s not how Washington works. It also won’t reach trump. Low level (relative to Presidents) people will fall on the swords just like they always do, and have always done.

Btw, I appreciate you acknowledging that question 31 will be popcorn worthy. Sit back and enjoy the show.

Actually. Did the Dossier start before the DNC took over? I actually think the hiring of Steele and the start of the Dossier started AFTER the DNC took over

It did, and even when they collected Russian dirt, it’s pretty standard oppo research. The problem arises when you present it to the court without disclosing Hillary paid for it, in order to obtain warrants to spy on your opponent.

That’s abuse of federal agencies powers to influence the election.

What Trumtards can't or won't understand is that Trump and crew is many times more corrupt than the so called establishment politicians, why does he get a pass?

So you fall into the same liberal generalization that I just stated. I said most non liberals want politicians held accountable as regular people are never did I say someone should get a free pass.

Also there has never been any evidence against the President himself and the people that were a part of his campaign for a short amount of time hat were indicted seem to be on the way to being absolved in court.

It’s not even close.

Obama was arming freaking jihadists ffs. Bill Clinton is a rapist. Hillary was blatantly irresponsible in her handling of classified information. The media watched her get tossed into a van like a side of beef, and STILL said she would be the healthier candidate.

She’s now half robot btw.

My point is, if you think Trump is perfect, or anywhere near a “good” person, you’re ignorant.

But if you can’t see the alternative was going to be worse for America, you’re just plain stupid. Or a partisan.

It’s not even close.

Obama was arming freaking jihadists ffs. Bill Clinton is a rapist. Hillary was blatantly irresponsible in her handling of classified information. The media watched her get tossed into a van like a side of beef, and STILL said she would be the healthier candidate.

She’s now half robot btw.

My point is, if you think Trump is perfect, or anywhere near a “good” person, you’re ignorant.

But if you can’t see the alternative was going to be worse for America, you’re just plain stupid. Or a partisan.
Everything you just posted is either misleading, more true about Trump, or outright lies.

Back