Social Spying on Trump confirmed: Operation Crossfire Hurricane ***UPDATE: Comey Admits, "I Was Wrong" ***

Ok, if this fucks up, I’m personally blaming you for jinxing me!!!

There’s a property for sale in my home town, in which my wife works for the city, and as a condition she has to live here. There aren’t many properties that would really fit us well (more on it in a sec), well up for sale came a church, with a schoolhouse. It’s fucking sick, brick, bell tower, etc. Long story short, a guy beat us to an offer. We were bummed, but whatever, life.

The guy backs out of the deal. I see it’s on the market again. This time we bring in a structural engineer. He sees a couple things that concern him, and we’re not rich, so he’s like, you guys should pass as it’s at the top of your budget.

So he leaves, I’m walking out and the real estate agent asks how it went. I swear to god, I real life shitposted. I was like listen man, this thing needs work, we’re talking 10k. He’s like 10k off? I’m like no, I’ll give you 10k.

The fucking guy texts my wife today and says he’ll take 10k.

I’m whylin. The reality is they’ve been trying to sell it a for a couple years, almost sold to a mosque, but they couldn’t get city approval for zoning, took 2 years. This last guy backed out, they’re already selling 3 churches and it keeps draining their money.

I call the structural engineer and I’m like, am I crazy? Should I buy it? He thinks it’s doable. He’s gonna come in and do one more inspection, and if he ok’s it, I think we’re doing it. It’s a lot of work, but fuck it, how many chances do you have at a dream home if you’re not wealthy?

It could be a huge home, a recording studio, a music teaching studio big enough where I could rent out to other teachers as well, my electronics workshop and an accompanying metal/wood shop, everything my wife wants, and still have room to spare.

A real life shitpost may have changed my life. This fucking timeline...

(And if it falls through, I’m still happy and have a great wife and life. Stop and count your blessings folks)
Really happy for you and hope it works out for you and your family.

You can’t make this shit up folks.

This isn’t the first time Halper has been a spy in a political campaign.

Four decades ago, Halper was responsible for a long-forgotten spying scandal involving the 1980 election, in which the Reagan campaign – using CIA operatives managed by Halper, reportedly under the direction of former CIA Director and then-Vice-Presidential candidate George H.W. Bush – got caught running a spying operation from inside the Carter administration that involved passing classified information about Carter’s foreign policy to Reagan campaign officials in order to ensure the Reagan campaigned knew of any foreign policy decisions that Carter was considering.

: Stefan Halper. And Halper’s history is quite troubling, particularly his central role in the scandal in the 1980 election. Equally troubling are the DOJ and FBI’s highly inflammatory and, at best, misleading claims that they made to try to prevent Halper’s identity from being reported.

To begin with, it’s obviously notable that the person the FBI used to monitor the Trump campaign is the same person who worked as a CIA operative running that 1980 Presidential election spying campaign, one that involved passing classified information about the Carter administration’s most sensitive secrets to the Reagan campaign.

It was not until several years after Reagan’s victory over Carter did this scandal emerge. It leaked by right-wing officials inside the Reagan administration who wanted to undermine officials they regarded as too moderate, including then White House Chief of Staff James Baker, who was a Bush loyalist.

The NYT in 1983 said the Reagan campaign spying operation “involved a number of retired Central Intelligence Agency officials and was highly secretive.” The article, by then NYT reporter Leslie Gelb, added that its “sources identified Stefan A. Halper, a campaign aide involved in providing 24-hour news updates and policy ideas to the traveling Reagan party, as the person in charge.” Halper, 73, had also worked with Donald Rumsfeld, Dick Cheney, and Alexander Haig as part of the Nixon administration.

When the scandal first broke in 1983, the UPI suggested that Halper’s handler for this operation was Reagan’s Vice Presidential candidate, George H.W. Bush, who had been the CIA Director and worked there with Halper’s father-in-law, former CIA Deputy Director Ray Cline, who worked on Bush’s 1980 presidential campaign before Bush ultimately became Reagan’s Vice President. It quoted a former Reagan campaign official as blaming the leak on “conservatives are trying to manipulate the Jimmy Carter papers controversy to force the ouster of White House Chief of Staff James Baker.”

Halper, through his CIA work, has extensive ties to the Bush family. Few remember that the CIA’s perceived meddling in the 1980 – its open support for its former Director, George H.W. Bush to become President – was a somewhat serious political controversy. And Halper was in that middle of that, too.

So as it turns out, the informant used by the FBI in 2016 to gather information on the Trump campaign was not some previously unknown, top-secret asset whose exposure as an operative could jeopardize lives. Quite the contrary: his decades of work for the CIA – including his role in a obviously unethical spying operation during the 1980 presidential campaign – is quite publicly known.

And here’s the reveal folks,

F.B.I. Used Informant to Investigate Russia Ties to Campaign, Not to Spy, as Trump Claims

WASHINGTON — President Trump accused the F.B.I. on Friday, without evidence, of sending a spy to secretly infiltrate his 2016 campaign “for political purposes” even before the bureau had any inkling of the “phony Russia hoax.”

In fact, F.B.I. agents sent an informant to talk to two campaign advisers only after they received evidence that the pair had suspicious contacts linked to Russia during the campaign. The informant, an American academic who teaches in Britain, made contact late that summer with one campaign adviser, George Papadopoulos, according to people familiar with the matter. He also met repeatedly in the ensuing months with the other aide, Carter Page, who was also under F.B.I. scrutiny for his ties to Russia.

The role of the informant is at the heart of the newest battle between top law enforcement officials and Mr. Trump’s congressional allies over the F.B.I.’s most politically charged investigations in decades. The lawmakers, who say they are concerned that federal investigators are abusing their authority, have demanded documents from the Justice Department about the informant.

Law enforcement officials have refused, saying that handing over the documents would imperil both the source’s anonymity and safety. The New York Times has learned the source’s identity but typically does not name informants to preserve their safety.

Democrats say the Republicans’ real aim is to undermine the special counsel investigation. Senior law enforcement officials have also privately expressed concern that the Republicans are digging into F.B.I. files for information they can weaponize against the Russia inquiry.

Over the past two days, Mr. Trump has used speculative news reports about the informant, mostly from conservative media, to repeatedly assail the Russia investigation.

“Reports are there was indeed at least one FBI representative implanted, for political purposes, into my campaign for president,” he wrote on Twitter on Friday. “It took place very early on, and long before the phony Russia Hoax became a ‘hot’ Fake News story. If true — all time biggest political scandal!”

No evidence has emerged that the informant acted improperly when the F.B.I. asked for help in gathering information on the former campaign advisers, or that agents veered from the F.B.I.’s investigative guidelines and began a politically motivated inquiry, which would be illegal.

But agents were leery of disrupting the presidential campaign again after the F.B.I. had announced in a high-profile news conference that it had closed the case involving Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server, according to current and former law enforcement officials.

After opening the Russia inquiry about a month later, they took steps, those officials said, to ensure that details of the inquiry were more closely held than even in a typical national security investigation, including the use of the informant to suss out information from the unsuspecting targets. Sending F.B.I. agents to interview them could have created additional risk that the investigation’s existence would seep into view in the final weeks of a heated presidential race.

F.B.I. officials concluded they had the legal authority to open the investigation after receiving information that Mr. Papadopoulos was told that Moscow had compromising information on Mrs. Clinton in the form of “thousands of emails,” months before WikiLeaks released stolen messages from Democratic officials. As part of the operation, code-named Crossfire Hurricane, the F.B.I. also began investigating Mr. Trump’s campaign chairman, Paul Manafort, and his future national security adviser, Michael T. Flynn.

Details about the informant’s relationship with the F.B.I. remain scant. It is not clear how long the relationship existed and whether the F.B.I. paid the source or assigned the person to other cases.

Informants take great risks when working for intelligence services, Christopher A. Wray, the F.B.I. director, testified before Congress on Wednesday. Their identities must not be exposed, he said, hinting at congressional efforts to obtain the name of the source. “The day that we can’t protect human sources is the day the American people start becoming less safe.”

One of Mr. Trump’s lawyers, Rudolph W. Giuliani, acknowledged on Friday that neither the president nor his legal team knew with certainty that the F.B.I. had implanted a spy in the Trump campaign, as he and the president had alleged.

“I don’t know for sure, nor does the president, if there really was one,” Mr. Giuliani said on CNN. “For a long time, we’ve been told there was some kind of infiltration.”

The informant is well known in Washington circles, having served in previous Republican administrations and as a source of information for the C.I.A. in past years, according to one person familiar with the source’s work.

F.B.I. agents were seeking more details about what Mr. Papadopoulos knew about the hacked Democratic emails, and one month after their Russia investigation began, Mr. Papadopoulos received a curious message. The academic inquired about his interest in writing a research paper on a disputed gas field in the eastern Mediterranean Sea, a subject of Mr. Papadopoulos’s expertise.

The informant offered a $3,000 honorarium for the paper and a paid trip to London, where the two could meet and discuss the research project.

“I understand that this is rather sudden but thought that given your expertise it might be of interest to you,” the informant wrote in a message to Mr. Papadopoulos, sent on Sept. 2, 2016.
Mr. Papadopoulos accepted the offer and arrived in London two weeks later, where he met for several days with the academic and one of his assistants, a young woman.

Over drinks and dinner one evening at a high-end London hotel, the F.B.I. informant raised the subject of the hacked Democratic National Committee emails that had spilled into public view earlier that summer, according to a person familiar with the conversation. The source noted how helpful they had been to the Trump campaign, and asked Mr. Papadopoulos whether he knew anything about Russian attempts to influence the 2016 presidential election.

Mr. Papadopoulos replied that he had no insight into the Russian campaign — despite being told months earlier that the Russians had dirt on Mrs. Clinton in the form of thousands of her emails. His response clearly annoyed the informant, who tried to press Mr. Papadopoulos about what he might know about the Russian effort, according to the person.

The assistant also raised the subject of Russia and the Clinton emails during a separate conversation over drinks with Mr. Papadopoulos, and again he denied he knew anything about Russian attempts to disrupt the election.

After the trip to London, Mr. Papadopoulos wrote the 1,500-word research paper and was paid for his work. He did not hear again from the informant.

Mr. Page, a Navy veteran, served briefly as an adviser to Mr. Trump’s campaign until September 2016. He said that he first encountered the informant during a conference in mid-July of 2016 and that they stayed in touch. The two later met several times in the Washington area. Mr. Page said their interactions were benign.

The two last exchanged emails in September 2017, about a month before a secret warrant to surveil Mr. Page expired after being repeatedly renewed by a federal judge. Mr. Trump’s congressional allies have also assailed the surveillance, accusing law enforcement officials, with little evidence, of abusing their authority and spying on the Trump campaign.

The informant also had contacts with Mr. Flynn, the retired Army general who was Mr. Trump’s first national security adviser. The two met in February 2014, when Mr. Flynn was running the Defense Intelligence Agency and attended the Cambridge Intelligence Seminar, an academic forum for former spies and researchers that meets a few times a year.

According to people familiar with Mr. Flynn’s visit to the intelligence seminar, the source was alarmed by the general’s apparent closeness with a Russian woman who was also in attendance. The concern was strong enough that it prompted another person to pass on a warning to the American authorities that Mr. Flynn could be compromised by Russian intelligence, according to two people familiar with the matter.

Two years later, in late 2016, the seminar itself was embroiled in a scandal about Russian spying. A number of its organizers resigned over what they said was a Kremlin-backed attempt to take control of the group.

http://archive.is/nR7Hv#selection-265.0-409.30

The most surprising thing about this article, the nyt states we know who he is, but we don’t reveal that stuff.

Then they go on to detail what has already been reported (Halper paid popodoplus) to in essence all but naming Halper.

Wtf?

Anyway, I’ll be expecting all the people who were throwing around insults and that this was a conspiracy theory, or that the investigation was started because of “trumps crimes” to come admit they were wrong.

Any time now...
Why do you think it's Halper? I remember there was a Professor that met with Papadopolous from London and his name was Joseph Misfud.

On October 5, Papadopoulos pleaded guilty to lying to federal agents about his communications with the professor and other foreign nationals, according to documents that the Department of Justice special counsel released on Monday. The documents do not name the professor, but The Washington Post identified him on Monday night as Joseph Mifsud. He later confirmed to The Telegraph that he is the academic mentioned in the documents, but he said he did nothing wrong. Citing a Senate aide with knowledge of emails about Mifsud, The New York Times further confirmed on Tuesday that he is the professor in the case.

Related: Who is George Papadopoulos?

According to the court documents, the professor became interested in Papadopoulos after the latter told the academic about his involvement in the Trump campaign. The interest was mutual, the documents say, because Papadopoulos thought the professor had ties to top Russian officials. The professor introduced him to a Russian woman who he said was a relative of Russian President Vladimir Putin, and to a man who he said was connected to the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

http://www.newsweek.com/george-papadopoulos-who-joseph-mifsud-professor-697441

Why do you think it's Halper? I remember there was a Professor that met with Papadopolous from London and his name was Joseph Misfud.

http://www.newsweek.com/george-papadopoulos-who-joseph-mifsud-professor-697441

He was literally outed by the same article that said they wouldn’t out him, it’s honestly a head scratcher.

The “smoking gun” if you will was them reporting after he met Papadopolus, Halper paid him to write a report.

Since then other outlets have named him, but I’m still scratching my head on why they would put so much of his identifiable info in the article. The only thing I can think of is he’ll be doing an exclusive interview with them soon.

As for the other names, there are stories flying around about them too, but the details are too scarce to get a full picture. That being said, it’s quite possible there were several plants, we’ll find out soon.

That’s a lot of name calling in that post, accompanied by zero facts.

Meanwhile I’ve presented two full posts of evidence, and people have already been fired, and the IG report is about to drop and expose even more wrongdoing by Comeys fbi.

This is the difference between liberals and conservatives today.
The Benghazi investigations went on for 4 years with 0 indictments(10 republican led investigations nonetheless). Butter emails scandal went on for 2 years, with 0 indictments. Trump has been under investigation for just over a year and there have been over 30 indictments.

I understand that this reality is too much to deal with for you, which is obviously why you choose to be so willfully fucking ignorant. See, that is the actual difference between Trump apologists and people with a modicum of common sense(I am a registered independent that has voted libertarian since 2012). Liberals aren't the only part of the political spectrum that detest Trump and his blind followers. I hope you enjoyed that mixture of insults and facts.

The Benghazi investigations went on for 4 years with 0 indictments(10 republican led investigations nonetheless). Butter emails scandal went on for 2 years, with 0 indictments. Trump has been under investigation for just over a year and there have been over 30 indictments.

I understand that this reality is too much to deal with for you, which is obviously why you choose to be so willfully fucking ignorant. See, that is the actual difference between Trump apologists and people with a modicum of common sense(I am a registered independent that has voted libertarian since 2012). Liberals aren't the only part of the political spectrum that detest Trump and his blind followers. I hope you enjoyed that mixture of insults and facts.

And those indictments have literally nothing to do with Trump.

Oh, you must have missed the narrative shift over the last 48 hours,they planted a known spy, with a history of spying on presidential campaigns, to PROTECT trump.

That’s right, they indicted those folks to protect trump, see he was never really the target. Unless, are you disagreeing with the nyt and Washington Post???

Benghazi... yeah if they investigated what actually went on there, it would have been a national scandal.... but they simply used it as something to discredit Hillary. And it obviously worked. Politics 101. The same thing you’re seeing with the Russia investigation today.

Her emails are a scandal, Jesus don’t you read the news? The IG report is about to come out stating massive wrongdoing occurred by the fbi when investigating her. Please try to keep up...

The NYT

Four decades ago, Halper was responsible for a long-forgotten spying scandal involving the 1980 election, in which the Reagan campaign – using CIA operatives managed by Halper, reportedly under the direction of former CIA Director and then-Vice-Presidential candidate George H.W. Bush – got caught running a spying operation from inside the Carter administration that involved passing classified information about Carter’s foreign policy to Reagan campaign officials in order to ensure the Reagan campaigned knew of any foreign policy decisions that Carter was considering.

: Stefan Halper. And Halper’s history is quite troubling, particularly his central role in the scandal in the 1980 election. Equally troubling are the DOJ and FBI’s highly inflammatory and, at best, misleading claims that they made to try to prevent Halper’s identity from being reported.

To begin with, it’s obviously notable that the person the FBI used to monitor the Trump campaign is the same person who worked as a CIA operative running that 1980 Presidential election spying campaign, one that involved passing classified information about the Carter administration’s most sensitive secrets to the Reagan campaign.

It was not until several years after Reagan’s victory over Carter did this scandal emerge. It leaked by right-wing officials inside the Reagan administration who wanted to undermine officials they regarded as too moderate, including then White House Chief of Staff James Baker, who was a Bush loyalist.

The NYT in 1983 said the Reagan campaign spying operation “involved a number of retired Central Intelligence Agency officials and was highly secretive.” The article, by then NYT reporter Leslie Gelb, added that its “sources identified Stefan A. Halper, a campaign aide involved in providing 24-hour news updates and policy ideas to the traveling Reagan party, as the person in charge.” Halper, 73, had also worked with Donald Rumsfeld, Dick Cheney, and Alexander Haig as part of the Nixon administration.

When the scandal first broke in 1983, the UPI suggested that Halper’s handler for this operation was Reagan’s Vice Presidential candidate, George H.W. Bush, who had been the CIA Director and worked there with Halper’s father-in-law, former CIA Deputy Director Ray Cline, who worked on Bush’s 1980 presidential campaign before Bush ultimately became Reagan’s Vice President. It quoted a former Reagan campaign official as blaming the leak on “conservatives are trying to manipulate the Jimmy Carter papers controversy to force the ouster of White House Chief of Staff James Baker.”

Halper, through his CIA work, has extensive ties to the Bush family. Few remember that the CIA’s perceived meddling in the 1980 – its open support for its former Director, George H.W. Bush to become President – was a somewhat serious political controversy. And Halper was in that middle of that, too.

So as it turns out, the informant used by the FBI in 2016 to gather information on the Trump campaign was not some previously unknown, top-secret asset whose exposure as an operative could jeopardize lives. Quite the contrary: his decades of work for the CIA – including his role in a obviously unethical spying operation during the 1980 presidential campaign – is quite publicly known.

From the Huffington Post: 03/16/2017 05:37 pm ET Trump ‘Stands By’ Debunked Claim That Obama Spied On Him, Sean Spicer Says Intelligence leaders in both parties say there is zero evidence of this.

This is almost as much fun as watching videos from election night.

Quick update, second spy confirmed.

This shit is slowly blowing up on the obama administration. Reports today that the second IG report is making the rounds and is alarming.

Popcorn status, readied.

Federal bureau of investigation = U.S. government? No.

Federal bureau of investigation = Federal reserve police force?

Barr Forms Team To Investigate FBI Malfeasance During 2016 Election

Attorney General William Barr has assembled an internal team at the Justice Department to review controversial counterintelligence decisions made by DOJ and FBI officials - including actions taken in the summer of 2016, according to Bloomberg, which cites a person familiar with the matter....

While Barr's internal team is separate from a long-running investigation by the DOJ's Inspector General, Michael Horowitz, it falls short of appointing a special counsel to investigate the Obama DOJ and its many holdovers. Horowitz's inquiry is expected to be done by May or June, according to Barr's Tuesday testimony.

Barr is also looking into a criminal investigation launched against former Attorney General Jeff Sessions in 2017 for misleading lawmakers about his contacts with Russians during his time as a senator advising the Trump campaign. It was eventually closed without charges.

"That’s great news he’s looking into how this whole thing started back in 2016," said Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) - the top Republican on the House Oversight and Reform Committee. "That’s something that has been really important to us. It’s what we’ve been calling for."

Before the GOP lost control of the House, Jordan and California Republican Rep. Devin Nunes were aggressively pursuing how the FBI and DOJ harbored animus and bias against Donald Trump, and showed favoritism towards Hillary Clinton. The pair interviewed over 40 witnesses, held hearings, and demanded that the Justice Department hand over hundreds of thousands of documents related to the 2016 election.

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) said in a March 28 interview with Fox News "Once we put the Mueller report to bed, once Barr comes to the committee and takes questions about his findings and his actions, and we get to see the Mueller report, consistent with law, then we are going to turn to finding out how this got off the rails."​

-- So, it looks like the noose is slowly tightening around the necks of the lefty traitors who orchestrated the attempted coup on rightfully elected President Trump (MAGA). There are still more steps to go, but the momentum is definitely swinging against the leftist traitors in a big way now. Will it be long until leftist traitors are in prison (or worse)? Or, will the leftist traitors who are still in positions of power be able to block what we all know to be the right thing to do - locking up the conspirators of this attempted coup?

mount-trumpmore.png

Edit: I see there is another thread already. Search function, doh.

Update: https://dailycaller.com/2019/04/10/william-barr-spying-trump-campaign/

Attorney General William Barr dropped a bombshell Wednesday, telling a group of senators that he believes spying against the Trump campaign did take place in 2016.

“I think spying on a political campaign is a big deal,” Barr said during an exchange with Democratic New Hampshire Sen. Jeanne Shaheen, a member of the Senate Appropriations Committee.

Shaheen asked in a follow-up whether Barr believed the FBI spied on the Trump team.

“You’re not suggesting, though, that spying occurred?” Shaheen asked.

“I think spying did occur. Yes, I think spying did occur.

-- Oh Boy. It is starting to look a lot like some lefty traitors are going to jail. Maybe even the Kenyan himself is off to a federal vacation. We can only hope.

Last edited:
*Fascism...

glorious glorious Fascism!!!!!*

*sung in a piano bar style*

They'll find that the FBI is a notoriously right-wing institution but claim they found nothing.

Back