SRL vs Mayweather Sr was a brutal fight

XThe GreatestX

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
holy fuck. Srl’s hands were absolutely blazing here. Both landed shots but Mayweather took some brutal punishment here.

Highlights

Mayweather didn't win a round of that fight but he gave a pretty good effort. Landed some good shots on a legend.

Prime SRL would beat anyone from WW to Super MW today. Dude had it all.

holy fuck. Srl’s hands were absolutely blazing here. Both landed shots but Mayweather took some brutal punishment here.

Highlights

holy shit

lenard was vicious, mayweather wasn't layin down either.

we sure they weren't PED infused???

holy shit

at least cocaine. Both were known coke heads, prop meth heads to.

I think Floyd Jr is p4p as good as SRL, if not better. But SRL was bigger, and I think he would have beaten Floyd pretty handily at 147.

holy shit

Not Sure at all.
arnold-schwarzenegger-suspicious-true-lies-squint-not-sure-if-serious-14064209608.gif

Highlights

i gather it's your first time watching that fight....wanna see something amazing that will change your whole perception of reality? watch duran-leonard I...guarantee you'll have something to say about that.

at least cocaine. Both were known coke heads, prop meth heads to.

I think Floyd Jr is p4p as good as SRL, if not better. But SRL was bigger, and I think he would have beaten Floyd pretty handily at 147.
cocaine a PED?...if that's the case, you need to get some fast. it'll make you better, stronger, faster.

cocaine a PED?...if that's the case, you need to get some fast. it'll make you better, stronger, faster.

Lol, lots of athletes have admitted to being high on coke and methampethamines during game play

SRL had problems staying in the pocket to long and it caught up with him against Roberto Duran, also Mayweather defense wasn't good, but his boxing skills were, not having defense cost him certain fights that he could of won.

Highlights

Mayweather Sr was a sitting duck. Never developed the footwork of Floyd. Plus lots of Adrian Broner style arm punches. Well, Floyd Sr was around 100 years before Broner. But you know what I mean.

i gather it's your first time watching that fight....wanna see something amazing that will change your whole perception of reality? watch duran-leonard I...guarantee you'll have something to say about that.
I've seen it.

Neither was a sitting duck like Mayweather was here

sr. is still so bitter about this fight. even a couple months ago he was telling sugar ray he wants to fight him again. srl was better, but a healthy floyd would have had a better showing.

jeff mayweather said he thinks had floyd stayed healthy/ out of trouble, he was perhaps the best of the three brothers. and considering how he idolized roger, that is saying quite a lot

sr. is still so bitter about this fight. even a couple months ago he was telling sugar ray he wants to fight him again. srl was better, but a healthy floyd would have had a better showing.

jeff mayweather said he thinks had floyd stayed healthy/ out of trouble, he was perhaps the best of the three brothers. and considering how he idolized roger, that is saying quite a lot
Yea I saw him and SRL going on about it a year or so back.
He still thinks he could've beat him.

Highlights

I feel like at the 1:20-1:40 mark this fight would be stopped now days. SRL is a fuckin savage tho, not many fight like him these days. Even GGG never really looks that ferocious, Wilder is really the only one I can think of

Back