St. Carnal's Pub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mental focus is something I fight hard. I just dont' keep that kind of "hate" going in a match that I need. Its something that I need to work on too.

You need to spend at least 10 minutes, every day, hating your opponent!

you had to go there didn't you.

the nazi movement is an example of what hatred can do though.

17378_467163450197_691395197_11129291_1024993_n.jpg

acool shot.

wheres that one from, they don't look like you

That's what I'm thinking. But I need to suss out whether she's just saying sorry so she doesn't feel guilty anymore, or if she feels sorry because she wants to hang out.

My buddy suggested that I ask her to hang out, to see if she's really changed or if she's still a bitch.

She's still a bitch.

prok,

split the dif, talk to both but ignore the downstairs one for awhile.

+ Juan

I sent her a text. It basically calls her out, but in a very nice way.

I said "so, it does beg the question, given the situation...would you like to hang out?"

Basically she has to answer yes.

You may have given her too much information with ^^^^^^^^^ this.

Disagree respectfully, old man. She said that she wants to hang out, and that "maybe I(she) can explain myself(herself)."

Either I'm in, or we're never going to talk again after thursday.

IMO, the ignoring played its part. She had to come to me, tell me that she was being a jerk, and that she is sorry, that she wants to hang out, and that she wants to explain herself.

Ignoring her further, would just make me a douche. It would bring me down to her level.

But this is leaving out some detail. Since those posts she said "absolutely, but I'm super busy, but we can get together for a chat. Perhaps I can explain myself."

I said "That sounds good. I too am quite busy this week, but I'd like to get a coffee and hear this explanation. Is thursday good for you?"

I think that I played this one perfectly.

Disagree respectfully, old man. She said that she wants to hang out, and that "maybe I(she) can explain myself(herself)."

Either I'm in, or we're never going to talk again after thursday.

IMO, the ignoring played its part. She had to come to me, tell me that she was being a jerk, and that she is sorry, that she wants to hang out, and that she wants to explain herself.

Ignoring her further, would just make me a douche. It would bring me down to her level.

But this is leaving out some detail. Since those posts she said "absolutely, but I'm super busy, but we can get together for a chat. Perhaps I can explain myself."

I said "That sounds good. I too am quite busy this week, but I'd like to get a coffee and hear this explanation. Is thursday good for you?"

I think that I played this one perfectly.

You're the man dude, and obviously you know the situation a hell of a lot better then I do.

You probably did play it perfectly, here is one way to know for sure (in my opinion) if you don't hear from her for coffee and the explanation, who is going to be hurt/pissed?

The answer to that question will lead to who is still in control. But, keep in mind I could be a single mom crack whore... (I'm not, just kinda old).

prok,

does sound like your doing this one right, just rememeber women are evil

You're the man dude, and obviously you know the situation a hell of a lot better then I do.

You probably did play it perfectly, here is one way to know for sure (in my opinion) if you don't hear from her for coffee and the explanation, who is going to be hurt/pissed?

The answer to that question will lead to who is still in control. But, keep in mind I could be a single mom crack whore... (I'm not, just kinda old).

Well, the answer to that question is "not me." So either way I'm golden.

The approach I'm taking for this is admittedly, shamelessly stolen from you. The approach that I am actually not interested. The only reason I'm doing this, I've convinced myself, is that I'd actually like to see a chick, with no reason to do so, be honest to my face, about some real shit.

That's what I'm going there for. Essentially, I'm doing it for teh lulz.

If she actually is sincere, then, as you previously said, I may become very interested. If not, then fuck it.

wow talk about paralysis by analysis

There is no paralysis, now. Only a simple choice for her to make. The fact that I've splayed it out for you all to see, is inconsequential.

And plus, don't even try to amog me here, vince. I am this close to a kclose.

:icon_chee

The approach that I am actually not interested. The only reason I'm doing this, I've convinced myself, is that I'd actually like to see a chick, with no reason to do so, be honest to my face, about some real shit.

That's what I'm going there for. Essentially, I'm doing it for teh lulz.

I'm with you Prok, I like what you've said here, it makes sense. Thanks for letting me comment on your situation.. and update when you can, I'm interested to hear what happens.

Ideally it would be great if in a few weeks/months you post in the pub that you "wish the chick would just leave you alone, I mean the sex is great... but sometimes a man needs his breathing room".

[QUOTE=RoadKing Custom;36345543]I'm with you Prok, I like what you've said here, it makes sense. Thanks for letting me comment on your situation.. and update when you can, I'm interested to hear what happens.

Ideally it would be great if in a few weeks/months you post in the pub that you "wish these chicks would just leave you alone, I mean the sex is great... but sometimes a man needs his breathing room".[/QUOTE]

fixed

I'm with you Prok, I like what you've said here, it makes sense. Thanks for letting me comment on your situation.. and update when you can, I'm interested to hear what happens.

Ideally it would be great if in a few weeks/months you post in the pub that you "wish the chick would just leave you alone, I mean the sex is great... but sometimes a man needs his breathing room".

Thanks for the advice, roadking. Without it I probably would've fucked this up a long time ago.

And lulz, yes, that would be the best outcome of this situation.

I would owe you, and a few other people, some e-beers.

[QUOTE=RoadKing Custom;36345543]I'm with you Prok, I like what you've said here, it makes sense. Thanks for letting me comment on your situation.. and update when you can, I'm interested to hear what happens.

Ideally it would be great if in a few weeks/months you post in the pub that you "wish these chicks would just leave you alone, I mean the sex is great... but sometimes a man needs his breathing room".

Nicely done.

MIDMOBOX said:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back