Stallone, the next perv to fall..

Should we defend him because we assume he's innocent until proven guilty?
like i said, I don't really care either way, i'm not on the 'no way did Sly do this'' wagon, equally, i'm not on the ''wouldn't surprise me'' one either.

just been reading one of those ''blinds'' from Crazy Days & Nights,which seems to be about the goings on of a movie called ''Blame it on Rio''....seemingly had to get parental consent and a judge to sign off on the 16/17 year old actress getting her clothes off while filming,director who was an old assed man,got to bang her for weeks with tales of how he was going to make her a star,even the lead actor dipped his wick in her,{a 40 something Michael Caine}
Demi Moore was also in it,she has apparently aknowledged the fact,if it wasn't the weekend she spent,letting some production company bigwig fuck her,she would not have gotten close to the fame she had and still has,every cunt is at it,when it all finally gets cleared up,i think Tom Hanks & Bryan Cranston are going to be the only two actors left to cast.

I remember the Lowe stuff too,there was still outrage,but its not anything fuckin' Van Halen,Motley Crue or Kiss hadn't being doing for years before hand,in every city in the US.

so I remember my attitude to it was kinda.

<Fedor23>
Blame it on Rio had a young Demi Moore and a 17 year old Michelle Johnson. She did a full nude scene and had great jugs and wonderful Bush. It doesn't surprise me that all these women slept their way to the top. Really the only women that got there without sexing, were ugly or fat actresses that could really act. Otherwise they were prayed on. I would have loved Demi before the crazy.

Man rob lowe lost his career over that sex tape lol, he was able to make a comeback now because in order to be famous now you drop a sex tape like its nothing, before it would,be shameful

Demi moore posed nude when she was 18 she has the hairiest bush known to man lol

Demi in About Last Night and St Elmos fire was stunning. I would have enjoyed that bush, albeit, I may have had her mow it a little. Rob Lost some years but actually came back stronger. Turns out the public forgives handsome or pretty.

Blame it on Rio had a young Demi Moore and a 17 year old Michelle Johnson. She did a full nude scene and had great jugs and wonderful Bush. It doesn't surprise me that all these women slept their way to the top. Really the only women that got there without sexing, were ugly or fat actresses that could really act. Otherwise they were prayed on. I would have loved Demi before the crazy.
I had never heard of Michelle Johnson,before I read this today,she was fuckin' glorious.

sorry I was drunk at the time.
<DCrying>

I honestly couldn't care either way,classic he said, she said, more that a few will be pointing the finger at celebs, looking for a payout or whatever, but at the same time, i'm not going to defend someone, just because he's the main actor in my favourite all time movie.
I'm not defending him but these 20+ year accusations are ringing hollow.

The court of public opinion on a non-celebrity with these kind of accusations thrown at them are life ruining. This isn't something that needs to be encouraged for clickbait and the "Look at me!" culture we live in.

<DisgustingHHH>

I'm not defending him but these 20+ year accusations are ringing hollow.

The court of public opinion on a non-celebrity with these kind of accusations thrown at them are life ruining. This isn't something that needs to be encouraged for clickbait and the "Look at me!" culture we live in.

<DisgustingHHH>
<mma4>

Should we defend him because we assume he's innocent until proven guilty?

The presumption of innocence only applies to a Court of law. If you’re going to take away a person’s freedom (or life) then you’d better be damn sure they’re guilty. Doesn’t mean John Q walking down the street has to hold the person to the same standard.

I hope for Sly's sake this doesn't go to court.

I think he'll Dredd going before a Judge.

Never mind the alleged sex crimes. Creep deserved Life in an Iso-Cube just for making that, "movie":mad:

The presumption of innocence only applies to a Court of law. If you’re going to take away a person’s freedom (or life) then you’d better be damn sure they’re guilty. Doesn’t mean John Q walking down the street has to hold the person to the same standard.

Understandable, but at the same time isn't it a logical standard to take? Shouldn't there be enough evidence to convince you personally before assuming its true? Or even assuming the possibility of it?

tumblr_ni1awzwMsm1qzn0kbo1_500.gif

/thread

This was 30 years ago and she even said she had sex with Stallone and her bodyguard willingly. Females can be whores. Huge news.

Understandable, but at the same time isn't it a logical standard to take? Shouldn't there be enough evidence to convince you personally before assuming its true? Or even assuming the possibility of it?

Sure, but every individual can make up their own mind as to what’s enough evidence to convince them.

<TheWire1>
I don’t know how I feel about this, I mean on one hand he’s a famous celebrity who was big in the Wild Wild West days before social media; however, on the other hand, he just doesn’t seen jewie enough.

The story I read alleges that the chick filed an official report with the police but declined to press charges.

If it was just about money she could have done that long ago.

And I'm saying this as the biggest Stallone Fanboy in the world. I picked him over Ahnold in every Mayberrry poll I've seen.

<DisgustingHHH>

Sure, but every individual can make up their own mind as to what’s enough evidence to convince them.

Yeah, but some standards are more respectable than others, I think. Respectable probably isnt the right word. But at the very least you'd think more than an accusation should be the standard.

Yeah, but some standards are more respectable than others, I think. Respectable probably isnt the right word. But at the very least you'd think more than an accusation should be the standard.

Yeah, but when it comes down to he said, she said, you’ve got to pick one to believe over the other in the absence of other evidence.

Yeah, but when it comes down to he said, she said, you’ve got to pick one to believe over the other in the absence of other evidence.

Personally I call it a wash. Which in practice probably seems like taking the side of the accused but I don't think that's what's actually happening.

Back