Standup Comedy thread v1.0 Chappell on the hill

Headkicktoleg

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Are there any threads or forums about/for comedians?

I'd like to have a place to discuss my favorite comedians.

Support is always good for a laugh or two...

Why not make a thread about comedians instead of making a thread asking if you can make a thread about it

P8LpS.gif

Who are trying to discuss? You kind of already hit "send". Were you legit hoping to get sent to another site?

Why not make a thread about comedians instead of making a thread asking if you can make a thread about it

P8LpS.gif

non heavyweight forums scare and confuse me!
i'm used to 100 plus like for a single comment. Here I'm lucky if someone wants to call me a bitch

fuckit let's talk about Dave Chappelle. Y'all know he's got a new standup special comin in a couple weeks?

Gonna see Mark Normond in January. I've always enjoyed him on OandA or Oand J or J and S

Last edited:
@Zer , we need you for comedy relief over here.

Nah let's talk about Louis CK and what Bullshit he's dealing with just because he jerked off in front of people with their permission

Did Louis CK lose his mind turn down 50 million dollars and bounce to Africa for awhile? Nope. Chappelle's real life is STILL more interesting than Louis'....and that is really saying something, considering the freaky shit Louis is into

Edit: come to think of it, Dave has a bit in one of his specials about being held hostage by some dude jerking off. Anybody remember that? :eek:

Did Louis CK lose his mind turn down 50 million dollars and bounce to Africa for awhile? Nope. Chappelle's real life is STILL more interesting than Louis'....and that is really saying something, considering the freaky shit Louis is into

Dave was ran out of town because Obama was making way to run for president.

There's a YouTube video out there about it.

fuckit let's talk about Dave Chappelle. Y'all know he's got a new standup special comin in a couple weeks?

Another hour already? He just released two earlier this year. Crazy. Those two hours were hilarious so definitely looking forward to the next one. Hope he didn’t burn all of his goid stuff already.

Sidenote: I recently watched Michael Che’s standup on Netflix. Was pretty good. I recommend it for sure.

Another hour already? He just released two earlier this year. Crazy. Those two hours were hilarious so definitely looking forward to the next one. Hope he didn’t burn all of his goid stuff already.

Yep. I'm looking forward to it too. The last 2 he did were pretty good. He's out of his prime now, clearly, but he's still good

It took me a second to get used to buff Dave talking about beating people up, lol.

Yeah sadly I think comedians that are buff are less funny. Carrot top, Rogan, now Chappelle... There's something funny about the lovable loser that has trouble getting laid, like Louis CK, Jim Gaffigan... But you lose that element when the comedian is jacked or in great shape.

Necroing because I was going to do the same thread idea. Didn't want to create a thread for just one clip, but it would be nice to share short bits from YouTube or other vid sites for comedians we haven't seen before.

Got some hearty laughs out of this bit by Beth Stelling. Apparently it originally aired 2015. Gotta find the full standup:

Nobody in the Berry watches standup anymore? This Ray Lipowski does not mince his material:

Back