Star Citizen - just reached 52 million in crowd funding!!

Massive fool, here. IMO it's no different than putting money down on a fight or other sport. Just takes longer to pay-out/get collected. And if my bet pays, I get a shiny spaceship and get to make poverty jokes about you. Balanced mechanic imo.

Plus my ship already flies, so

June-24-sticking-out-tongue.jpg

ahaha hey i have a nice ship and im using it as a long range fighter to bring S-dogger back to safty of the mothership

Seeing shit like this pisses me of being a lefty and knowing ill never have a hotas made for me... ill have to be gimped and use the joystick right handed. :/

you can still play and set it up for that use. X-52 pros are still a HOTAS ad they are still pretty bad ass

"tango down"
"roger"

lol they are really going hard on the RP

Haha, this made me cringe a little I admit, not because they tried to RP but because it didn't really sounds natural.

I've played my fair share of Arma2/3 RP actions with others players but it didn't sound as bad :)

So the game is Pay-2-Win?

As much as the battlefield series is pay to win since you can get your gear quicker through paying.

However ship's hull are horizontally balanced in SC, hardly pay to win.

....?
Gonna go out on a limb and say most of us have no idea what that means.

My bad, to clear things out :

A > B > C > D : Vertical balance / This is sheer progression.

A = B = C = D : Horizontal balance / This is choice.

i am a very exicted about the idea of having black-ops teams. i want to a team of men to go into areas and raid it for supplys and rare shit while i fly around patrol

i am a very exicted about the idea of having black-ops teams. i want to a team of men to go into areas and raid it for supplys and rare shit while i fly around patrol

Yea you would like to have a team of men with you

'Bogies at 1 o'clock', fucking LOL. Great looking game but there's something about these lardasses who take this war game shit so seriously that makes me laugh.

You realize that was a demo put on by the developers, right? I don't think they were taking it seriously; I think they did a very bad impression of people who do take it seriously. I've never heard anyone talk like that in an actual game before.

But yeah, it was cringe worthy.

'Bogies at 1 o'clock', fucking LOL. Great looking game but there's something about these lardasses who take this war game shit so seriously that makes me laugh.

It can be silly to hear but having played other PVP games in three dimensions like there isn't much else you can say other than 'incoming 1 oclock high" or whatever.

You realize that was a demo put on by the developers, right? I don't think they were taking it seriously; I think they did a very bad impression of people who do take it seriously. I've never heard anyone talk like that in an actual game before.

But yeah, it was cringe worthy.

i have a ship, id like to get a bigger one. So go away lmao

someone streaming single player on twitch right now, gonna see what all the hubbub is.

Is there even a hint of a release date?

Is there even a hint of a release date?

Third quarter 2016 is the last date that was hinted at.

I expect 2017 though.

However there's plenty of fun to be had during the Alpha/Beta of the persistent universe before the official release.

That said we will have the release of the co-op story 1st episode long before that, probably first quarter of 2015.

Also was browsing their site and saw that they are getting fools to pay $275 for a ship in a game that doesn't even exist yet!

$275! And people are paying this shit? Unreal.

There's people on the forums and reddit boards who have spent thousands of dollars on ships.

It's quite a scheme they've got going.

Back