Star citizen...WOW

GhostZ06

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score

they really kinda cock slapped NMS

lol@ the sand people

Game looks amazing. I am not holding my breath for a release any time soon.

the single player game S42 drops this year.

;)

Unfortunately it's been delayed to next year, no fixed date.

This latest demo does look amazing though. The jump from planet to planet.

Unfortunately it's been delayed to next year, no fixed date.

This latest demo does look amazing though. The jump from planet to planet.

Damn =/ why the delay?

elite will enter phase 3

Haha it damn well better be superior to NMS considering they passed $100million in crowd funding nearly a year ago.

Coming in 2022. . . ish

Haha it damn well better be superior to NMS considering they passed $100million in crowd funding nearly a year ago.
That's a lot of money to not spend on personal shit. Hopefully the delays are for legit reasons.

Game looks great. I'll get it if the Linux port is good.

dude NMS was never gonna be better then Elite and Star citizen it was silly that console people thought it was.

Elite dangerous and Star citizen are gonna hold it down as the best Space games

2.3 will really break down the door

I hope It's after the 20th!! That's when this dad-blamed brace comes off my flying hand!!!! :mad:

Last edited:
This space games always look cool but hasn't it been in beta for years now with the release delayed even further recently?

I don't like this new trend of keeping games in beta/alpha pergutory. It shouldn't take this long to create a game, and it wouldn't if they weren't getting millions of dollars from people paying full price for a half-finished game on steam.

This space games always look cool but hasn't it been in beta for years now with the release delayed even further recently?

I don't like this new trend of keeping games in beta/alpha pergutory. It shouldn't take this long to create a game, and it wouldn't if they weren't getting millions of dollars from people paying full price for a half-finished game on steam.

You should play Elite Dangerous in the meantime. This footage is from a year ago, its gotten MUCH better since then!

dude NMS was never gonna be better then Elite and Star citizen it was silly that console people thought it was.

Elite dangerous and Star citizen are gonna hold it down as the best Space games

Yeah ive got Elite and never bothered with NMS I thought it didn't look like there was anything to it before it came out.

SC should be the greatest space game of all time but I'm gonna hold out for the final version because I feel like they've really been milking it.

Isn't one of the main reasons behind the delay of Star Citizen due to the decision to buy the engine and make their own in house modifications to it thus requiring all previous work to be re-coded?

Back