Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes

Brodels

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Anyone playing this? I have been for a few months and really enjoy it minus waiting for energy refills.

Main reason I started the thread is to ask why the hell my 2-star ewok is more powerful than my 3-star Kylo Ren? Both are same gear level.

Anyone playing this? I have been for a few months and really enjoy it minus waiting for energy refills.

Main reason I started the thread is to ask why the hell my 2-star ewok is more powerful than my 3-star Kylo Ren? Both are same gear level.

Better traps

Just started playing this a couple months ago as well. I don't usually play mobile games, but I probably play about an hour a day to complete all the dailies. Lots of good, free content, and access to pretty much every character in the SW Universe. Haven't spent a single dime, and still haven't hit a pay wall.

My main squad is the Rebels squad; Kanan, Ezra, Hera, Chopper, Zeb, and Sabine. With Hera's leadership ability they are the best squad in the game at completing the daily galactic grind. They're also a decent squad battle team, and will carry you through the lightside missions. You can also use their ships once you get into Fleet battles.

Also important to get a Scoundrel squad built for the credit missions, as once you start equiping mods the money dries up quick. I'm currently using Cad, Boba, Chewy, and Stormtrooper Han.

Both those heroes are garbage, don't waste your time on them. If you want to use a Kylo hero, get the Kylo Ren (unmasked), he's one of the best heroes in the game.

As for Hero power, there are a few things that go into it. The stars only work as multipliers, so they have less effect at lower gear/xp levels. Focus on gear level first, then XP level, then Stars. Really you should try to level all 3 together, but gear level is most important. It allows for more abilities, and at gear level 7 you start gaining shields.

Here's my lineup:
jjs9Rc

n2PjsH

jjs9Rc

n2PjsH

I actually do have Kylo unmasked and have leveled him up as far as I can at the moment. Same gear level as my Ewok Scout. And I've upgraded his abilities a little more.

I do have a few new 4 star heroes I need to start working on. I just got Vader too so I used all my stuff on him, then Kylo.

I have no scoundrels really do I need to work on building a squad. I also regret not buying this Ewok/Jawa pack last week. It guaranteed a few of each. I really want to do the AT-AT event.

Edit: having trouble with the photos

I just started the fleet battles. Those are a lot of fun. Been trying to beef up the Jedi Consular ship and the Tie Silencer.

You need at least a 3 hero scoundrel team right away to do the credit heists that pop up from time to time.

For the Fleet battles, the power of ships is directly related to the power of the hero. So make sure you're leveling ships of heroes you plan to level as well.

Also, focus on leveling heroes that are needed for events that reward top level heroes. For example, you need an all Rebel team to complete the Admiral Thron event. You need an all Empire team to complete the Emperor Palpatine event. You need Old Ben and Farmboy Luke to complete the Luke Skywalker event. You need Luke Skywalker to complete the R2D2 event, etc.

Game is fun but if you don't plan accordingly you'll always be several steps behind. You may never catch whales but you'll at least keep it interesting if you plan properly

Both those heroes are garbage, don't waste your time on them. If you want to use a Kylo hero, get the Kylo Ren (unmasked), he's one of the best heroes in the game.

As for Hero power, there are a few things that go into it. The stars only work as multipliers, so they have less effect at lower gear/xp levels. Focus on gear level first, then XP level, then Stars. Really you should try to level all 3 together, but gear level is most important. It allows for more abilities, and at gear level 7 you start gaining shields.
KRU is not one of the best in the game. He's not involved in any of the current meta teams - JTR, zzEP, zzzCLS, NS

KRU is not one of the best in the game. He's not involved in any of the current meta teams - JTR, zzEP, zzzCLS, NS

My bad. I meant to say he's good for a beginner. I honestly have no idea what endgame meta looks like. I started watching one video on endgame, realized it would be a year before I had any of those heroes, and turned it off.

My bad. I meant to say he's good for a beginner. I honestly have no idea what endgame meta looks like. I started watching one video on endgame, realized it would be a year before I had any of those heroes, and turned it off.
Lmao ya you're right he's nice for starting

Enjoyable FF-inspired Nintendo-era turn-based RPG combat.

I quit when they introduced Guilds.

Romance of the Three Kingdoms: Legend of Cao Cao is like ths but way better.

You need to like ancient China tho.

I'd put Fire Emblem Heroes above this too.

Thanks a lot man I started pouring a lot of resources into him!

Romance of the Three Kingdoms: Legend of Cao Cao is like ths but way better.

You need to like ancient China tho.

I'd put Fire Emblem Heroes above this too.
I played those games religiously as a kid... going to dload.

However i searched this thread up because I've been playing for a month now and it's a good time killer in times of boredom.

My best squad is: Bastilla (leader), Mace, Jedi Consular, Qui Gon and Jolee. All Jedi. I'm only lvl 53 though. Anyone got any guilds? I've got a guild going with 2 other friends, one who has like 20 lvl 85 maxed chars.

I played those games religiously as a kid... going to dload.

However i searched this thread up because I've been playing for a month now and it's a good time killer in times of boredom.

My best squad is: Bastilla (leader), Mace, Jedi Consular, Qui Gon and Jolee. All Jedi. I'm only lvl 53 though. Anyone got any guilds? I've got a guild going with 2 other friends, one who has like 20 lvl 85 maxed chars.
Yo I'm in "bb8nr2d2" come join. Not all or members participate in the territory wars every time so we don't get to start them. I would love more people that will play those.

I'm still playing daily. Mostly to complete daily challenges, events, purchase what I can from stores, etc. I'm avoiding fighting through the stages for now. Pretty stoked I got Yoda recently.

Yo I'm in "bb8nr2d2" come join. Not all or members participate in the territory wars every time so we don't get to start them. I would love more people that will play those.

I'm still playing daily. Mostly to complete daily challenges, events, purchase what I can from stores, etc. I'm avoiding fighting through the stages for now. Pretty stoked I got Yoda recently.
ALLY CODE?

The game sucked me in and I had hard time to get out.
And as you can understand from my av, that was a painful experience.

Back