Multiplatform STAR WARS: JEDI SURVIVOR - Official Reveal Trailer - Delayed To April 28, 2023

If/when this ever gets fixed on PC I think I'm gonna try dual wield but I'm looking forward to seeing what's up with the cross guard too.

Think ya'll could give me one o' them patches so I can play this motherfucker already?

Tyrone-Biggums-Scratching-Neck-Chappelles-Show.gif

EA should be grateful for every dime after their shenanigans. They prolly know suckers like me will buy it anyway after it gets fixed. Those fucks.

Haven't gotten to play the past week but put in a few hours this morning. Now im really starting to see what people are complaining about. Lots of stuttering when running through folliage. Seems worse on performance mode for some reason. I'm on Series X.

Last edited:
Haven't gotten to play the past week but put in a few hours this morning. Now im really starting to see what people are complaining about. Lots f stuttering when running through folliage. Seems worse on performance mode for some reason. I'm on Series X.

Yea very glad I'm waiting on this one before jumping in. Although a guy I train with is loving it and hasn't mentioned any performance issues. He's on PS5 though.

Yea very glad I'm waiting on this one before jumping in. Although a guy I train with is loving it and hasn't mentioned any performance issues. He's on PS5 though.
It's an amazing game still. But yeah I would wait.

No idea how people finished this thing in a few days. I’m probably nearing the end of the story but I can’t stop exploring now that I have all of my abilities. I also got map upgrades that show where everything is so it’s really fucking hard to not track them all down lol.

No idea how people finished this thing in a few days. I’m probably nearing the end of the story but I can’t stop exploring now that I have all of my abilities. I also got map upgrades that show where everything is so it’s really fucking hard to not track them all down lol.
A guy i work with managed to platinum it over a weekend. What a madman.

If/when this ever gets fixed on PC I think I'm gonna try dual wield but I'm looking forward to seeing what's up with the cross guard too.

Think ya'll could give me one o' them patches so I can play this motherfucker already?

Tyrone-Biggums-Scratching-Neck-Chappelles-Show.gif

EA should be grateful for every dime after their shenanigans. They prolly know suckers like me will buy it anyway after it gets fixed. Those fucks.

It's working for me now on PC. After the patches MOST of the crashes stopped. I also turned off ray tracing, not sure if that helped.

The combat and movement are really fun but I feel like I've been ruined by real open world games. The worlds in survivor LOOK open but the paths to navigate everything are extremely linear. Only one way to climb stuff, rocks that you can't jump on, invisible walls everywhere.

Single blade + blaster is fun as hell.

I've playing since release and the first time I've had any kind of problem with it was after they released the patch lol (just glitches with characters in cut scenes)

performance is ok, i have a 3080 and everything on ultra with RT on at 1440. Sometimes it gets a bit slow in larger areas, nothing game breaking. Lowering detail really didn't help, but tbh i haven't tried since the patch - i've just gotten used to it.

Finished it up this week. Improved on the original in just about every way.

The combat is steps above just from the variance in weapon stances. You can choose to play exactly how you want. By the end I was using mostly the crossguard and dual wield. Crossguard gave me the big 2H weapon I love in games like this to smash regular enemies and dual wield gave me speed and power which was helpful for boss fights. I might eventually do a NG+ run and try a completely different set up.

I mentioned it earlier but the world design, especially on Koboh, is some of the best I’ve seen in the industry. I had a few mind blowing experiences opening up areas that I never imagined would have connected. Even on smaller planets, there were tons of short cuts and secrets to find.

The exploration and puzzle solving were both fun and engaging. The platforming was excellent, super fluid animation and using your full arsenal of movement abilities to traverse was always fun. I normally hate collection quests but I couldn’t help but want to explore every inch of the map and unlock every accessory and ability.

Negatives would be performance. I crashed twice in 50+ hours which isn’t great and the performance took way too many hits on Koboh specifically. The rest of the planets were mostly fine. I did play some yesterday after the latest patch and Koboh seems remarkably better fwiw. The original game never ran as smooth as I would have liked so I’m not sure this one will get that much better.

I also wanted more planets to explore. Koboh offered a ton of variety in its different areas which I appreciated but there’s only about five individual planets to explore which was a bit of a let down.

Played through it on Jedi Grandmaster and it was about the same as last game. To me it felt like the appropriate difficulty as it’s not just inflating enemies health but makes them hit harder and closes your parry window to actually needing precision. A few annoying fights where I was getting one shot but nothing was that brutal.

9/10 for me.

just finished the game yesterday. loved it. like others have said the platforming was done well and opening up new techniques to get to areas you couldnt get to before was nice and added a bit of replayability.

story wise i enjoyed it. ending seemed rushed. i was not expecting the swerve.

only issue i had with crashing was on coruscant and trying to reach areas i was locked out of at the time. i always crashed at the same point. the room where theres storage contains moving on a rail. other than that never had an issue

solid 8.5-9/10

Can anyone help me out here

I came across this machine in the Phon Qi caverns on Koboh (you access when you enter that shed, you also find a droid there who then goes back to the settlement) and I can't seem to move it. I've seen people move it in tutorials. I'm guessing I have to advance further into the game?

I'm only on Jedha and have already met up with Cere and now I have to continue looking for clues for that hidden Jedi planet so I'm back on Koboh.

tACFRzi.png

Can anyone help me out here

I came across this machine in the Phon Qi caverns on Koboh (you access when you enter that shed, you also find a droid there who then goes back to the settlement) and I can't seem to move it. I've seen people move it in tutorials. I'm guessing I have to advance further into the game?

I'm only on Jedha and have already met up with Cere and now I have to continue looking for clues for that hidden Jedi planet so I'm back on Koboh.

tACFRzi.png
Yeah it’s a force power you’ll get later on.

I figured, thanks. How far along to you get the power though?

I've had no issues
It’s pretty late game. I saved a lot of exploring for later on. Kept running into too many hurdles.

Game’s already discounted so it’s a good time to jump in. Even with the occasional performance issue it was still excellent.

Had fun with it for a few hours but ended up not playing it much because of the performance issues. I probably won't even get back into it until 2024 with all these games coming up. I did like my time with it though.

Back