Locked THE MANDALORIAN Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
What Star Wars fans want

What we get

TheLastJedi5a204fd5ef10e.0.jpg

One of the worst sw characters since introduction of jar jar..

I'm glad to see them using a thick woman.

Nothing pisses me off more than a movie like Salt where Angelina Jolie at her absolute skinniest, probably 98 lbs no joke, is beating the crap out of waves of henchmen with her bare hands.

At least I can believe Gina can hurt someone when she punches.

Wish she could act though.

Streaming everywhere. I can't stand it! :mad:

If she’s going to star naked I’ll watch.

Mandalorians are cool, no force powers no magic, just tactic and pure fighting ability( if i remember correctly from the lore their entire training was about how to kill a jedi while not having force powers)

That being said they will fuck this up lol

By the way republic commando was a badass game

Update: December 12, 2018

Carl Weathers, Giancarlo Esposito Join THE MANDALORIAN; Series is Set 5 Years After Return of the Jedi

carl_weathers-_werner_herzoggiancarlo_esposito-split-getty-h_2018.jpg

Breaking Bad actor Giancarlo Esposito has joined the cast of The Mandalorian, the live-action Star Wars series being made for Disney’s streaming service Disney+. Veteran Rocky actor Carl Weathers, Supernatural actress Emily Swallow and Omid Abtahi of American Gods are also in the cast, announced Wednesday.

The announcement also confirmed the previously reported castings of Pedro Pascal, Gina Carano, Nick Nolte and Werner Herzog. The series is currently in production.

Jon Favreau wrote the series and is executive producing along with Kathleen Kennedy, Colin Wilson and Dave Filoni. Filoni will also direct episodes, as will Taika Waititi, Bryce Dallas Howard, Rick Famuyiwa and Deborah Chow.

Character details are stuffed deep in the Sarlacc pit, but the company’s synopsis is thus: "After the stories of Jango and Boba Fett, another warrior emerges in the Star Wars universe. The Mandalorian is set after the fall of the Empire and before the emergence of the First Order. We follow the travails of a lone gunfighter in the outer reaches of the galaxy far from the authority of the New Republic."

Sources tell The Hollywood Reporter that the series is set about five years after events in Return of the Jedi in a region called the Outer Rim, where people both don’t know and don’t care that the Empire has fallen.

This is one of two live-action Star Wars series due to bow on Disney+. Diego Luna is toplining the second series, which will take place before the events of Rogue One: A Star Wars Story.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/h...ers-join-star-wars-series-mandalorian-1168734

Carl Weathers, Giancarlo Esposito Join THE MANDALORIAN; Series is Set 5 Years After Return of the Jedi

Breaking Bad actor Giancarlo Esposito has joined the cast of The Mandalorian, the live-action Star Wars series being made for Disney’s streaming service Disney+. Veteran Rocky actor Carl Weathers, Supernatural actress Emily Swallow and Omid Abtahi of American Gods are also in the cast, announced Wednesday.

The announcement also confirmed the previously reported castings of Pedro Pascal, Gina Carano, Nick Nolte and Werner Herzog. The series is currently in production.

Jon Favreau wrote the series and is executive producing along with Kathleen Kennedy, Colin Wilson and Dave Filoni. Filoni will also direct episodes, as will Taika Waititi, Bryce Dallas Howard, Rick Famuyiwa and Deborah Chow.

Character details are stuffed deep in the Sarlacc pit, but the company’s synopsis is thus: "After the stories of Jango and Boba Fett, another warrior emerges in the Star Wars universe. The Mandalorian is set after the fall of the Empire and before the emergence of the First Order. We follow the travails of a lone gunfighter in the outer reaches of the galaxy far from the authority of the New Republic."

Sources tell The Hollywood Reporter that the series is set about five years after events in Return of the Jedi in a region called the Outer Rim, where people both don’t know and don’t care that the Empire has fallen.

This is one of two live-action Star Wars series due to bow on Disney+. Diego Luna is toplining the second series, which will take place before the events of Rogue One: A Star Wars Story.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/h...ers-join-star-wars-series-mandalorian-1168734

Yup this will suck,they basically do some lone bounty hunter story

Was expecting mandalorian wars

Carl Weathers, eh? Looks like Star Wars just got a shot of toxic masculinity. Might be enough to bring me on board.

it sounds like shit and its not even in production

Carl Weathers, eh? Looks like Star Wars just got a shot of toxic masculinity. Might be enough to bring me on board.

I want a prequel of Apollo mansplaining to Holdo for two hours without interruption.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back