Locked THE MANDALORIAN Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this show doesn't have Jedi or Sith, I'm not sure how much I can be bothered to check it out. A bit like Gotham not having Batman.

GTFO, poser.
7ac1a998-f65a-4cd0-9d89-6fd716194a54_text_hi.gif

Oh, now I'M the sensitive one. THANKS A LOTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.

GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZ

Oberyn f'n Martell and Carano...sign me up.

Oberyn f'n Martell and Carano...sign me up.

True story. My girlfriend had literally never seen an episode of Game of Thrones and the only thing she knew about it was that it had like "castles and stuff, right?". So I got her into it, red wedding practically gave her a nervous breakdown. Now we're in season 4 and she keeps going on about Martell and how awesome he is and how hes gonna fuck all the Lannisters up and give them their "payback".

Im like :
giggle.gif

True story. My girlfriend had literally never seen an episode of Game of Thrones and the only thing she knew about it was that it had like "castles and stuff, right?". So I got her into it, red wedding practically gave her a nervous breakdown. Now we're in season 4 and she keeps going on about Martell and how awesome he is and how hes gonna fuck all the Lannisters up and give them their "payback".

Im like :
giggle.gif

Remember the 2 week lead up before that fight?? Fans who weren't book readers were speculating on what would happen. The Mountain hadn't been shown yet, but most were predicting the Lannisters would summon him. And predicted that Oberyn would obviously volunteer to fight him.

Then after episode 7 fans were hyped up for it like it was the biggest fighting PPV event ever.

The hope was that Oberyn would win, and take Tyrion w/ him to Dorne and leave King's Landing while saying to Tywin Lannister: "See you on the battlefield"...something like that.

I have to say...that was the ONE moment I wished the show runners deviated from the books.

I doubt Gina Carano's character will have much dialogue.
Kind of like in Deadpool.

she cant act
and shes been gaining so much weight since she stopped fighting, she could probably play jabba the hutt

Remember the 2 week lead up before that fight?? Fans who weren't book readers were speculating on what would happen. The Mountain hadn't been shown yet, but most were predicting the Lannisters would summon him. And predicted that Oberyn would obviously volunteer to fight him.

Then after episode 7 fans were hyped up for it like it was the biggest fighting PPV event ever.

The hope was that Oberyn would win, and take Tyrion w/ him to Dorne and leave King's Landing while saying to Tywin Lannister: "See you on the battlefield"...something like that.

I have to say...that was the ONE moment I wished the show runners deviated from the books.

I somewhat agree. Only because now it seems like now GRRM has no idea where to go after all his shock and awe, and Pascal just absolutely killed it as Oberyn. A true starmaking role.

But we can always wonder...

200.gif

she cant act
and shes been gaining so much weight since she stopped fighting, she could probably play jabba the hutt

Look at this fat pig of a human being.

scorched2.jpg

Dont get me wrong, she thickens up when she doesnt get paid to make the scale. But its a good thick.

Look at this fat pig of a human being.

scorched2.jpg

Dont get me wrong, she thickens up when she doesnt get paid to make the scale. But its a good thick.
Is that recent? She was a chunky monkey in deadpool

By Starwars cannon Jango/Boba looked human in the prequels.

He is referring to the original inhabitants of the planet which are borderline extinct.
To be a mandalorian you have to simply embrace their ideals. This is how fett was one as he did not permanently reside or grow up there, though for a time he was Mand'lor until he contracted a virus that made it impossible for him to return to the planets atmosphere.

Did they just announce TWO Star WArs tv shows in 1 week...?

This one sounds better than the one from Y Tu Vader Tambien by a child bearing hip margin.
Disturbingly excited to see Gina week after week.

Im like :
giggle.gif

hahah tell her to push on to Season 5- she'll reflect on how nice and innocent Shireen is...

Stannis being a POS and letting his daughter get spectacle killed like that, Red Wedding, and Oberyn's death are my 3 most horrified/disturbed moments watching that show. Nothing else is even close.

Grenn standing tall and inspiring the other NW guys to take on a giant is p4p best going out like a champ death on the show.

Is that recent? She was a chunky monkey in deadpool

It was her last movie. Some straight to DVD thing.

Is this Chunky? Really? I think part of it is she gains obvious weight in the face/cheeks.
Deadpool-Angel-Dust-Jacket-800x800.jpg

It was her last movie. Some straight to DVD thing.

Is this Chunky? Really? I think part of it is she gains obvious weight in the face/cheeks.
Deadpool-Angel-Dust-Jacket-800x800.jpg
That costume looks like it has a military grade corset built into it to suck her fat in.

She was a better ambassador for womens' MMA than Ronda Rousey that's for sure.

How the hell did Ronda get so popular and reach mainstream stardom? Her personality sucks and she is pretty bland looking. She tried so hard to be like Chael Sonnen (they even became friends and he gave her tips) by talking trash about everyone, but failed so hard because it wasn't funny or self-aware.

As long as it's thiccc Gina, I'm good. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back