Locked THE MANDALORIAN Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
She was a better ambassador for womens' MMA than Ronda Rousey that's for sure.

How the hell did Ronda get so popular and reach mainstream stardom? Her personality sucks and she is pretty bland looking. She tried so hard to be like Chael Sonnen (they even became friends and he gave her tips) but failed so hard.
Blowing Dana

Blowing Dana

And Joe Rogan.

Gina Carano reached a level of stardom to where people who didn't give a shit about MMA were fans of hers.

And she wasn't even in the UFC.

For the people saying she can't act, when has the Star Wars franchise ever been known for good acting?

Speaking of Mandalorians...

The reason Boba Fett was cool was because Vader said to him "No disintegrations" to him, implying that Boba once defied him in the past, but Vader was willing to work with him again because apparently he's just that good of a bounty hunter. He was treated with respect by Vader...unlike most characters.

Then when he detects the Millenium Falcon, he doesn't attack it or alert the Empire right away....he tracks them and detects where they are heading (Bespin)....then tells Vader, so that they can all show up in Cloud City before Han and crew get there.

He's so much smarter than The First Order...chasing the Resistance for 8 hours when it's so obvious they are going to salt planet that you can see right out the fkn window...they know the Resistance is nearly out of fuel...and there's this giant planet right fkn there.

I mean I'm no an expert on the EU but these two were reffered to as Mandalorians weren't they? arent the group as a whole sposed to be a diverse collection of species?
Mandalorian just means they’re from the planet Mandalore.
There’s different clans on Mandalore and some become bounty hunters.
If you want to get an EU fan hard, just mention the Mandalorian wars.
Rebels has a couple of Mandalorian story lines.

Mandalorian with a jet pack vs a Tie fighter

Last edited:
For the people saying she can't act, when has the Star Wars franchise ever been known for good acting?

The Force Awakens.

And as much as I hate The Last Jedi...Adam Driver and Mark Hamill were great in it.

The performances have certainly been competent enough on the whole that Rousey or Carano level performances have stood out like a sore thumb.

The reason Boba Fett was cool was because Vader said to him "No disintegrations" to him, implying that Boba once defied him in the past, but Vader was willing to work with him again because apparently he's just that good of a bounty hunter. He was treated with respect by Vader...unlike most characters.

I always liked that line myself. I just took it as Boba Fett having a galaxy-wide reputation for disintegrating mofos.

rousey did an adequate acting job in MILE 22

gina had a voice actor redo all her speaking parts in 1 film

That costume looks like it has a military grade corset built into it to suck her fat in.

Ok. But thats the costume from the movie you said she looked fat in.

Hollywood loves MMA fighters and WWE stars because they are already physical and probably do their own stunts which saves money.

Then when he detects the Millenium Falcon, he doesn't attack it or alert the Empire right away....he tracks them and detects where they are heading (Bespin)....then tells Vader, so that they can all show up in Cloud City before Han and crew get there.

He's so much smarter than The First Order...chasing the Resistance for 8 hours when it's so obvious they are going to salt planet that you can see right out the fkn window...they know the Resistance is nearly out of fuel...and there's this giant planet right fkn there.

That plus his attitude when talking to vader essentially demanding to be paid if shit fucks up. Nobody gets away with that with vader. Though vader would merk him 8.5/10 times, fett is capable of fucking up his day. Like most mandalorians, beating jedi and the odd sith is nearly a pass time for them. And in the extended universe fett killed numerous jedi and wookie and held off trandoshans fisticuffs. Hespect.

I always liked that line myself. I just took it as Boba Fett having a galaxy-wide reputation for disintegrating mofos.
It’s been speculated that he’s the one that burned up aunt veru

As long as it's thiccc Gina, I'm good. :)
Is there another kind?

YTQ2ODk5OTk0OSMvZEROWFh5NkpMZnB3dllyUk53clg4RlNrX1RVPS81OHgxNDoxMzY3eDY0OC84MDB4NDUwL2ZpbHRlcnM6Zm9ybWF0KGpwZWcpOnF1YWxpdHkoODApL2h0dHBzOi8vczMuYW1hem9uYXdzLmNvbS9wb2xpY3ltaWMtaW1hZ2VzL3Jmdm14Z3cydDZxaHRrd3RrbHBlYm1vZGk0d2htMHRsc2VpZGp1ZWExczV0bmtwYWtjY2RhZjJuZ2luZHgzcDIuanBn.jpg

Remember the 2 week lead up before that fight?? Fans who weren't book readers were speculating on what would happen. The Mountain hadn't been shown yet, but most were predicting the Lannisters would summon him. And predicted that Oberyn would obviously volunteer to fight him.

Then after episode 7 fans were hyped up for it like it was the biggest fighting PPV event ever.

The hope was that Oberyn would win, and take Tyrion w/ him to Dorne and leave King's Landing while saying to Tywin Lannister: "See you on the battlefield"...something like that.

I have to say...that was the ONE moment I wished the show runners deviated from the books.

This also reminds me of one of my all time favorite reactions vids.

The two crying girls, lol. That dude thats just an unmoving statue until he fists pumps Oberynn "winning", omg so good.

True story. My girlfriend had literally never seen an episode of Game of Thrones and the only thing she knew about it was that it had like "castles and stuff, right?". So I got her into it, red wedding practically gave her a nervous breakdown. Now we're in season 4 and she keeps going on about Martell and how awesome he is and how hes gonna fuck all the Lannisters up and give them their "payback".

Im like :
giggle.gif

<Ellaria01><CerseiPlotting>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back