Star Wars Rebels on DisneyXD

seems like the answers to those are gonna be exactly what they cover in new stories.

The more I contemplate it now. The more I think Ahsoka could now be the missing link in Luke’s training between ESB and RotJ. I had always found it weird he went from an emotional mess to a cold calculating Knight in one fell swoop.

I doubt this new series will cover that aspect, as it takes place after Endor, but still. This new series should be a winner. Two strong female leads for the SJW’s. Two fan favorite character classes for the long time fans (Jedi, Mandalorians). Two outright favorite characters overall . And lastly, I think this will be Dave Filoni’s swan song for Ahsoka Tano. About the only thing left I could wish for is an appearance by her in IX.

The more I contemplate it now. The more I think Ahsoka could now be the missing link in Luke’s training between ESB and RotJ. I had always found it weird he went from an emotional mess to a cold calculating Knight in one fell swoop.

I doubt this new series will cover that aspect, as it takes place after Endor, but still. This new series should be a winner. Two strong female leads for the SJW’s. Two fan favorite character classes for the long time fans (Jedi, Mandalorians). Two outright favorite characters overall . And lastly, I think this will be Dave Filoni’s swan song for Ahsoka Tano. About the only thing left I could wish for is an appearance by her in IX.

dont let the political stuff mess with your head. those are two good characters

dont let the political stuff mess with your head. those are two good characters

I know. It’s just conducive to the current climate. AT is my favorite Jedi by far.

I know. It’s just conducive to the current climate. AT is my favorite Jedi by far.

She is no jedi.

img_8838.png

Which kinda reminds me, what are some of peoples favorite moments of the series? Even now possibly my absolute favorite moment is when AT is reaching out with her mind and connects with Vader and they both recognize each other. Doesnt do anything except just barely raise his head inquisitively. Chills.

Man that was something, what a rollercoaster. It was surprisingly gentle, I was expecting a lot more characters to die.

What do we think would have happened if Ezra went through the door to his parents? Was that a World Between Worlds type door or just a trap?

I think I need to watch the entire series again to pick out my favorite moments. I caught up midway through season 3 so those first two seasons are a blur.

That said, the final confrontation between Obi-wan and Maul was a great moment. The entire Maul storyline was so good.

I think I need to watch the entire series again to pick out my favorite moments.

Ahsoka vs. Vader. The melee on Malachor.

Also Ahsoka besmirching the Inquisitors.

Obi Wan Vs Maul, then seeing Obi Wan watching over a young Luke Skywalker was amazing.

Ahsoka vs. Vader. The melee on Malachor.

Also Ahsoka besmirching the Inquisitors.

those are mine too.

Kanan besting Maul was the ultimate moment for Kanan as a fighter.

But for me nothing beats master and apprentice, Anakin and Ahsoka, clashing for real. that's more emotion involved than even Anakin and Luke to me, since Luke didn't really know Anakin. Ahsoka did.

Man that was something, what a rollercoaster. It was surprisingly gentle, I was expecting a lot more characters to die.

What do we think would have happened if Ezra went through the door to his parents? Was that a World Between Worlds type door or just a trap?

I think I need to watch the entire series again to pick out my favorite moments. I caught up midway through season 3 so those first two seasons are a blur.

That said, the final confrontation between Obi-wan and Maul was a great moment. The entire Maul storyline was so good.

i had some good beer in me, but i believe Ezra going through the door would have given the Emporer access to the "time and space" room from the jedi temple. A jedi had to open it, so im pretty sure that's what it was about.

i had some good beer in me, but i believe Ezra going through the door would have given the Emporer access to the "time and space" room from the jedi temple. A jedi had to open it, so im pretty sure that's what it was about.

That was my impression too. No way that wasn't a trap. Seemed like Ezra was the key. Also showed Ezra's growth as a character and a Jedi.

That was my impression too. No way that wasn't a trap. Seemed like Ezra was the key. Also showed Ezra's growth as a character and a Jedi.

jedi Knight moment right there.

and to be honest, i wasn't 100 percent sure his parents were dead until right there.

Ahh that makes sense. I was thinking it was a fake door that would trap Ezra but your explanation makes more sense.

And it was a great moment that pulled at the heart strings. Also nice to see the Emperor's red guards actually do something other than stand around or get besmirched by Yoda.

@Dragonlordxxxxx whats the grace period on spoiler tags? I want to start getting into some shit without taking those extra few clicks.

@Dragonlordxxxxx whats the grace period on spoiler tags? I want to start getting into some shit without taking those extra few clicks.

Honestly, anybody who would be coming into this thread thinking the final episode of the goddamn series wouldnt be talked about is too stupid to avoid spoilers anyway.

Honestly, anybody who would be coming into this thread thinking the final episode of the goddamn series wouldnt be talked about is too stupid to avoid spoilers anyway.

Good. Let’s do this. First a time line.....

9M6VEBU.png

We know Ahsoka and Sabine are teaming up. We can be reasonably sure that this team up will be the next series developed. We know Ezra and Thrawn are alive as confirmed by Filoni. The interesting bit will be where they fit it in between RotJ and TFA.

Good episodes, but I suppose I expected a bit more finality. Seems like it could just start up again as a new season. I suppose its to keep the stories going for books. Oh, well. I wonder if any of the characters will show up in Filonis new show.

So i just realized. As the next events take place after the fall of the emporer, and apparently the entire empire as everyone has leisure time, they're no longer "Rebels"

So the next thing may well basically be another season, just has to be under a new name

So i just realized. As the next events take place after the fall of the emporer, and apparently the entire empire as everyone has leisure time, they're no longer "Rebels"

So the next thing may well basically be another season, just has to be under a new name

Or it could deal with the formation of the First Order. Which might be why they have been so mum on Snoke’s origin.

Obi Wan Vs Maul, then seeing Obi Wan watching over a young Luke Skywalker was amazing.

that was very lack luster imo. maul finally has the chance to redeem himself.....the emotions were tense....then in the blink of an eye, it was over. there was so much potential for that episode.... i mean, despite their age, their strength in the force would still be great, if not greater than in their younger years.

that was very lack luster imo. maul finally has the chance to redeem himself.....the emotions were tense....then in the blink of an eye, it was over. there was so much potential for that episode.... i mean, despite their age, their strength in the force would still be great, if not greater than in their younger years.

OR........it was Obi outsmarting him once again by pretending to use the form he cut Qui Gon down with, this making Maul overconfident, and ending it cleanly without suffering?

Back