Star Wars Rebels on DisneyXD

Yeah for sure. Closed captioning during Ezra's walk through the Lothal Jedi temple actually even reveals who was saying each thing & what they were saying... so that's really cool. It's nothing new, but cool to know who's saying what.

Wookieepedia sayz this about Jacen

Jacen was a name shared by:

1st one's out cause he wouldn't be old enough & Corbit worked for the Empire.

Jacen Qe-Kora or Jacen Unimar could possibly be Jacen Syndulla... maybe he changed his name to remain anonymous or something. Not sure which Battlefront game those Jacen's were in... but the last game "Renegade Squadron" happens "many years after the battle of Endor..." Not sure exactly when, but 4 or 5 year old Jacen could be a player as early as a pre-teen. Ezra was only 14 when he joined the crew of the ghost. This is a bit of a stretch, but might be possible.

Jacen Solo is a stretch... but might just be a shout out to the EU character.

Jacen Yar was a bounty hunter during the pre-quil era. (rise of the empire era)

Lol at the last one. Allana Solo named it Jacen so she could talk to it when pops wasn't around.
Had no idea there were that many Jacen’s in the Star Wars universe. Good digging

Commander Rex being confirmed at the Battle of Endor

icon_cheers.png
icon_cheers.png
icon_cheers.png
icon_cheers.png
icon_cheers.png
icon_cheers.png
icon_cheers.png
icon_cheers.png
icon_cheers.png

ZZ04EE78BE.jpg

Disney has trademarked "Star Wars: Resistance". Possibly the name of the animated series that will follow Rebels?

Well, as it standz... she's stranded on Malachor without a ship.

Maul had that same problem when his ship crash landed on Malachor... & he waz stranded there for a few years with no contact to the rest of the galaxy. Ezra & the inquisitors showing up was the first people he had seen in years.

I do of course hope they don't lazily write her off like that, but to create an interesting side story that ties in with the original trilogy. At some point she definitely gets off of Malachor & ends up with that cool robe & staff. Filoni said that every part of that outfit & staff were carfully created & has meaning... so I expect they have some interesting story to tell with her.

By the way, does the clothing or staff mean anything to anyone? I think it likely there's no precedent for it & it will have meaning that ties in with a new story, but it is possible that there's clues we all ready know about in there. I don't see anything in particular... but she's also got another ring on her belt. The youtube review people keep calling for Gandolph... lol.... but that doesn't really tell me anything unless middle earth is now a location in the Star Wars galaxy.

iu

28b68d04506a0e60aa7d994f9f8e8d71.gif

That's definitely an Elephant in the room that I'd like to see them tie up. I always had to overlook that the same way I had to overlook the original death star being blown up by one bullet. Waz pretty stoked when Rogue One explained that one away.

Even if the new series carries on after the battle of Endor, they can still do flashback stuff. I don't see a problem with a new series overlapping & tieing into the original Trilogy... but it might be better to keep it fresh with a whole new adventure.

Them robes look an awful lot like the ones Luke wore chillin on Recovery Island.

All I know is if God Emperor Filoni does some post Endor stuff. He better shoot some voice work Hammil’s way after the he was BTFO’d by Rian’s Johnson.

Them robes look an awful lot like the ones Luke wore chillin on Recovery Island.
True... the main thing that sticks out is the excessive width of the hood at the bottom... & they're both like that. This could very well be it.

200.gif

iu

Perhaps it was designed specifically to match Luke's robe design, but color is the key. As much as I hate to admit it... the Gandolph transformation from Grey to White now makes more sense as a comparison. Luke was obviously flustered... & so he has the darker robes & Ahsoka rocking up with the same design, but white... is a sign that she went through a similar transformation as Gandolph who went from Grey to White. If that's the case, then the staff is just there to show a similarity to Gandolph... but doesn't necessarily have any specific meaning.

If that's it, then she must of went through a major transformation somehow. She definitely had plenty of time to meditate n stuff being stranded on Malachor.

All I know is if God Emperor Filoni does some post Endor stuff. He better shoot some voice work Hammil’s way after the he was BTFO’d by Rian’s Johnson.
I know right. Hollywood felt so bad for him they were like... "Bro... f*ck man, we're sorry about that... Here's a star on Hollywood Blvd to help you keep your mind off of it."

iu

True... the main thing that sticks out is the excessive width of the hood at the bottom... & they're both like that. This could very well be it.

200.gif

iu

Perhaps it was designed specifically to match Luke's robe design, but color is the key. As much as I hate to admit it... the Gandolph transformation from Grey to White now makes more sense as a comparison. Luke was obviously flustered... & so he has the darker robes & Ahsoka rocking up with the same design, but white... is a sign that she went through a similar transformation as Gandolph who went from Grey to White. If that's the case, then the staff is just there to show a similarity to Gandolph... but doesn't necessarily have any specific meaning.

If that's it, then she must of went through a major transformation somehow. She definitely had plenty of time to meditate n stuff being stranded on Malachor.

You also need to take in the difference in media. Colors in cartoons are different than live action colors. Or maybe Luke fucking hated laundry day, lol. Dirty bastard.

I feel good about this theory. They wouldn’t make a hub but about the robes if it wasn’t something like that.

You also need to take in the difference in media. Colors in cartoons are different than live action colors. Or maybe Luke fucking hated laundry day, lol. Dirty bastard.

I feel good about this theory. They wouldn’t make a hub but about the robes if it wasn’t something like that.
I guess the Caretakers on Ahch-To weren't doing Luke's laundry, they seemed pretty diligent about cleanliness.

I guess the Caretakers on Ahch-To weren't doing Luke's laundry, they seemed pretty diligent about cleanliness.

Well, Luke can be a Grumpy Gus sometimes.

I'm not sure if I already pointed it out in here, because this Rebels thread is where the true hardcore fans come, but when I was re-watching The Last Jedi a few weeks ago I noticed that down in the hole Rey basically experiences the same thing Ezra did in the Temple. She sees the silhouette of her own parents through the veil, but when she touches it, she sees herself.

The dark hole in the ground of the planet where Luke is must be an access point to this great Nexus.

Furthermore, since time and space are collapsed by it, we know it's entirely possible that Rey could interact with Ezra, Ahsoka, or others from the past through the portal if she can learn to navigate it.

Disney has trademarked "Star Wars: Resistance". Possibly the name of the animated series that will follow Rebels?
I'd really like to see a series from the Empire side.

Ahsoka interracting with Luke, or some ghost of Anakin, would be, and i never say this, fucking epic.

If Filoni is attached then so is my interest. I sort of thought it would continue the characters from Rebels but it seems a whole new cast. Although I wager we'll be seeing some cameos.

Also, for season finales and whatnot I'll bet anything we'll be seeing episodes with Luke, Leia or Han.

It'll be interesting to see if Filoni can undo the bitching that Rian Johnson put on Phasma. To be fair, JJ started it, but meh. I feel like blaming Rian Johnson for everything.

My question is, is Boba Fett gonna show up?

Hey any Star Wars geeks here? anyone?

I just started watching this series I am still on the season 1, but I did sneak a peek in other seasons and see whats up.

Its a kids show the lead character Ezra Bridger is basically space Alladin so there is that not really something I would go out of my way to watch it, I only found out about this show from a cousin of mine he said its cannon and some stuff happened leading to the events of Rogue one.

My biggest gripe about this show's existence is one that since its considered cannon it kinda cheapens the StarWars time line and universe specially the story of Luke SkyWalker, Yoda and the Obi Wan.

It cheapens the OT and their struggle to bring balance back to the force and restore the Jedi. Having an Ezra Bridger a force sensitive light Saber wielding character and trained before Luke Skywalker kinda ruins the OT.

In the Original Trillogy there is this sense of desperation the only Jedi left were an old Geezer in the desert and some Little green alien in Dagobah! And Luke who is really strong with the force is yet to be trained and that gives the story some vibe of urgency as Luke is their only hope to bring the Jedi orders back.

But no they have to bring in Ezra Bridger fucking space Aladdin!

So guys what do you think of these Kids TV series?

Back