Star Wars: Resistance (Next Animated Series by Filoni)

Anyone have any ideas on who this is?
OSz9RlO.jpg
I don't think it's as it appears. I find it highly unlikely someone had a gold gun as well as gold storm trooper armor. I could be wrong... but I'm assuming this is just a gold light shining on him from some equipment or something.

No, he helped come up with the concept of the show, but was never going to be running it. The stuff on XD will be geared more towards kids, but the SW stuff on the streaming site, will be more for older audiences. Disney wants as much Star Wars content as they can get, for the new Streaming service coming next year. The new season of Clone Wars was actually fully written, and story boarded before cartoon network canceled it. They actually have said they have this new season, and possibly on more all ready to produce. George Lucas was also involved in the whole process, so it will be cool, that his story will get finished. I wasn't a big fan of clone wars when it was one the air, but I binge watched it 2 years ago, and it really is a great story. Glad they are going to finish it.
It was my understanding that Disney cancelled the Clone Wars during the accusation period.

The story that they had written was about the Seige of Mandalor where the New Republic lead by Ahsoka removes Maul from leadership just as order 66 goes down... so it will actually overlap Ep. 3. Lots of cool things can happen during this time period. Them doing this story line was pretty much confirmed by Ahsoka standing next to a Mandalorian in that hologram on the trailer.

Forgot to tag @Bob Gray @Mariah Larry

Anyone gonna give this a watch?

Fuck yes I am. I am Filonis bitch.

Im not big on anime aesthetics, but to be fair I had issues with visually with both CW and Rebels, but I quickly overlooked them as I got into the stories and characters.

Fuck yes I am. I am Filonis bitch.

Im not big on anime aesthetics, but to be fair I had issues with visually with both CW and Rebels, but I quickly overlooked them as I got into the stories and characters.
Absolutely the same, did not like those series, at first. Now I love them

It was my understanding that Disney cancelled the Clone Wars during the accusation period.

The story that they had written was about the Seige of Mandalor where the New Republic lead by Ahsoka removes Maul from leadership just as order 66 goes down... so it will actually overlap Ep. 3. Lots of cool things can happen during this time period. Them doing this story line was pretty much confirmed by Ahsoka standing next to a Mandalorian in that hologram on the trailer.
Yeah, it was supposed to keep going, but they decided to cut it short. There is remaining storyboard and unfinished material out there from where the series was headed in the full 22-series arc.
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/The_Clone_Wars:_The_Lost_Missions
The Lost Missions comprises the sixth season of the Star Wars: The Clone Wars television series. Originally intended to be part of a full 22-episode season, thirteen episodes of The Lost Missions were completed following the series' retraction from Cartoon Network in March 2013. The Lost Missions debuted on the German TV network Super RTL, airing between February 15 and March 8, 2014. Following the announcement of an exclusive licensing agreement with Disney and the ABC Television Group, Netflix released The Lost Missions on March 7, 2014, exclusively to audiences in the United States and Canada.
They are known as the "lost reels" or probably most popularly the "story reels". The "Bad Batch" and the "Crystal Crysis on Utapau" are two such episodes. These are part of an unfinished series of works joining officially released works that are nonetheless regarded as canonical known as the "Clone Wars Legacy Project":
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/The_Clone_Wars_Legacy
The Clone Wars Legacy is a canon multimedia project that continues the story of the animated television series Star Wars: The Clone Wars. The Clone Wars Legacy includes the comic mini-series Star Wars: Darth Maul—Son of Dathomir, eight TV story reels, and the novel Dark Disciple, all of which would have been released as episodes of the series had it not been canceled. The Clone Wars Legacy will be followed by a revival run of 12 episodes, set to be released on Disney's streaming service.
StarWars.com has them up for free. Here is Crystal Crisis, for example:

https://www.starwars.com/video/star-wars-the-clone-wars-story-reel-crystal-crisis

Forgot to tag @Bob Gray @Mariah Larry

Anyone gonna give this a watch?

"10 year old Donald would love this show because it's about pilots, racing. It has espionage in it. It's everything you'd want in a Star Wars show"
Ok Donald, where are the Jedi or Sith? You know, the characters the whole Star Wars universe is based around.
<DisgustingHHH>

A longer clip for Resistance, has a little Leia in there, sounds like Carrie Fisher to me, so not sure if it is her and they used some lines from unseen clips in the movies

A longer clip for Resistance, has a little Leia in there, sounds like Carrie Fisher to me, so not sure if it is her and they used some lines from unseen clips in the movies

looks pretty good.

Is anyone here gonna get the Disney streaming service to see all this stuff.

The new live action and the new clone wars episodes.

Tonight is the debut night for this series. 10 pm on the disney chanel

I wish this was on Disney’s streaming and the new clone wars would show on Disneyxd

this show is pretty bad, very infantile, lame awkward animation, meant IMO only young kids.

Last I checked it was still on netflix.
Yeah, the older seasons are still there on Netflix. He was referring to the new episodes that will be released in 2019

Back