STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI

If you have seen STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
latest
Bobby-Lee.jpg

Looks like Bobby Lee
{<jordan}
the actor playing Finn should hate Rian' s guts.
Went from a Daisy to a Venus flytrap

The truth is that these movies don’t need to be good. They make so much money and aren’t hurt by lack of plot and character development. It’s a shame because the potential is huge....but in the end, it’s all about box office and that they have.

https%3A%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fstory%2Fthumbnail%2F42904%2F3a6d9578-4ebd-448c-a387-885d1a709477.JPG

And gave us this.

What the fuck were the director thinking ?

She isn't ugly. She was just pointless. Hollywood has lowered in quality since only allowing certain types of pretty in movies. There is no new wilem Dafoe.. He has made movies better. We don't need to shill for only rail thin model types in movies, because that has made movies suck. Guys and girls. Do you remember a bad performance by Paul giamatti or William H Macy? Francis Mcdormand? (Sp)

That said, she didn't fit that particular role all that well.. I agree with that.

Honestly I think even as some comment on hollywoods obcession with looks it was pretty backhanded, lets cast a less good looking woman but then limit her to a dorky underling with a "heart of gold".

Is it just me or did they essentially invalidate the events of the OT.. with the way the First Order was able to rise up and dominate.

Then they invalidated the events of TFA. Think about it, the plot of that movie revolved around finding the map to Luke Skywalker. The fact that a map to his location even exists implies that he left a way to locate him just in case his help is needed.

When he does get found, he is indifferent to the Galaxy's needs. He had closed himself off to the Force so he wasn't even aware his BFF Han Solo died. Rey had to give him a spoilerish review of TFA to get him caught up.

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if in episode IX the First Order backs the Resistance into a corner and as they line up the kill shot they say "Psyche! We didn't really want to annihilated you and subjugate the entire Galaxy, we just did this for the lulz. "

What about the size of the battles ?? Every scenes involving handful of battle ships looked merely scuffles compares to ones from other star wars movies. As a viewer, I really didn't feel the magnitude of this so called " war ".

Perhaps, there was a real reason why the other resistance forces didn't respond at the end. They probably had more important stuff to deal with lol

She isn't ugly. She was just pointless. Hollywood has lowered in quality since only allowing certain types of pretty in movies. There is no new wilem Dafoe.. He has made movies better. We don't need to shill for only rail thin model types in movies, because that has made movies suck. Guys and girls. Do you remember a bad performance by Paul giamatti or William H Macy? Francis Mcdormand? (Sp)

That said, she didn't fit that particular role all that well.. I agree with that.

<JerryWWF>
I know beauty is subjective but holly shit mate, I consider a woman to be ugly when her face structure resembles bobby lee.

that plotline was more about showing how the First Order came to power (indifference and self-enrichment) and how the "flame" of the rebellion will be re-lit - class warfare, as is with most revolutions. Further, it enhanced the heavy handed theme about not going in like a reckless hotdog.
Finn while decent in tfa was totally useless in tlj.
Was anyone else waiting for the reveal that the Vice Admiral was transgender?

latest

She’s got kind of a Dame Edna thing going on

220px-Dame_Edna_%286959716988%29.jpg

Turtle necks are good for hiding Adam’s Apples.
fully expect Poe and Finn to get it on in ep 9..an the focus of movie their relationship. ......... Stars went from a great movie series to nothing but a lefist agenda platform and a mission to say white men are evil and every one else good.

They made her look frumpy for the movie. Her in make-up looks different.
KELLY-MARIE-TRAN-863218.jpg

Looks different alright, She looks worse..

BTW, There was nothing special with her role. It's not like her acting was exceptionally good or anything. I just don't understand why the casting director had to go with this chick over vast number of talented actresses who also have decent look.

So what happens to Leia's character in the next movie? I guess she'll just have to be killed off screen or written off somehow.

Would be good to start the movie with her funeral.

KELLY-MARIE-TRAN-863218.jpg

Looks different alright, She looks worse..

BTW, There was nothing special with her role. It's not like her acting was exceptionally good or anything. I just don't understand why the casting director had to go with this chick over vast number of talented actresses who also have decent look.

mmm, would bang/wife up

...But, I have a penchant for Asian women, so I'm biased here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back