Starbucks to close 150 stores next year!

Throwin Bombs

Chins fade, highlight reels don't.
@Green
Reaction score
Starbucks is set to close 3x as many stores as their average next year, specifically in urban areas.
http://money.cnn.com/2018/06/19/news/companies/starbucks-store-closures/index.html

Looks like the bathroom for everyone initiative is already producing rancid fruit. Of course the worst performing locations are in urban areas where bums and hoodlums loiter for hours. I could care less what happens to Starbucks as the left continues to devour itself.

Schultz sold the Sonics down the river. They've been doomed since that fateful day.

How the times are changing.

They've tried and failed here on multiple occasions.
Closed all their stores (except in the airports I believe, about 80 stores all up) back in 2008, but then in 2016 reentered as a chain store in larger shopping malls rather than trying to compete in the cafe scene (and I think are surviving as just another mall based super-chain).

Starbucks is set to close 3x as many stores as their average next year, specifically in urban areas.
http://money.cnn.com/2018/06/19/news/companies/starbucks-store-closures/index.html

Looks like the bathroom for everyone initiative is already producing rancid fruit. Of course the worst performing locations are in urban areas where bums and hoodlums loiter for hours. I could care less what happens to Starbucks as the left continues to devour itself.

YES! no more will you have to suffer through the starbucks war on christmas.

who gives a shit?

I guess CNN isn't fake news when you can spin the stories to fit your narrative. Starbuck's is still making a shit ton of money.

"Checkmate lubrul cucks!"

Get woke, go broke.

Of course, this is only like 1% of their total stores in the US.

Their stock is shit. They are oversaturated from what I understand too. Too many of them. I don't drink coffee so don't know much about it.

I guess CNN isn't fake news when you can spin the stories to fit your narrative. Starbuck's is still making a shit ton of money.

"Checkmate lubrul cucks!"

That's a pretty pathetic response from a pathetic poster. Its not a surprise that when a business attempts to be charity ward they take a hit besides the amount of normal people that said to hell with that place.

Also I've never used the term cuck.

How the times are changing.

There's no recession in the coffee shop business over here. There's more than ever. Everyone else is booming.

This isn't a consequence of over-expansion. This is a consequence of identity politics in business.

They've tried and failed here on multiple occasions.
Closed all their stores (except in the airports I believe, about 80 stores all up) back in 2008, but then in 2016 reentered as a chain store in larger shopping malls rather than trying to compete in the cafe scene (and I think are surviving there).

They were one of the major companies brought before European lawmakers on not paying taxes. She asked the Starbucks guy why they pay so little tax. He responded that they don't make much money. The MP responded, "Then why are you here?" As in, why are you in the UK if you don't make any money here? And everyone laughed. Turns out they don't make much. lol. They still used loopholes for taxes though.

There's no recession in the coffee shop business over here. There's more than ever. Everyone else is booming.

This isn't a consequence of over-expansion. This is a consequence of identity politics in business.

Starbucks is associated with racism because they put it front and center. It is ridiculous. lol. Such bad decisions. People don't want to talk about race with their coffee. And you have to send your employees to sensitive training? What does this say about your company? It is like they welcome the spotlight. So liberals get mad at them for being racists and conservatives get made at them for being pussies.

I heard they were overextended too but don't drink coffee so can't comment, but ya, the identity politics thing was monumentally stupid.

That's a pretty pathetic response from a pathetic poster. Its not a surprise that when a business attempts to be charity ward they take a hit besides the amount of normal people that said to hell with that place.

Also I've never used the term cuck.
Ok, so when I see someone discredit MSM, like CNN, as a source because of "fake news" I'll call you in for back up. Thank you in advance for your support.

It's stocks are forcasting a massive loss
Let me know when they file for bankruptcy. If this is truly the result of the discrimination against black customers a while back this shows that the people will not tolerate the continued racism in western society. It's a win for social justice and human rights. Srors bless.

They were one of the major companies brought before European lawmakers on not paying taxes. She asked the Starbucks guy why they pay so little tax. He responded that they don't make much money. The MP responded, "Then why are you here?" As in, why are you in the UK if you don't make any money here? And everyone laughed. Turns out they don't make much. lol. They still used loopholes for taxes though.

So glad that culture hasn't caught on worldwide.

They made a big mistake by entering the local market in a big way, opening a bunch of stores all at once.
Most chains enter Australia with only a single or a couple of stores, which creates demand by scarcity.
Not only that, but they tried to enter the same areas and market as the existing and well established Cafe scene, as a competitor.
Massive globalised American retail chains are an affront to the local cafe culture, so that was an equally bad move.
By all accounts (I've never been to a Starbucks), our cafes are also considerably better than Starbucks (in terms of product and service) for people that actually like coffee.

Ok, so when I see someone discredit MSM, like CNN, as a source because of "fake news" I'll call you in for back up. Thank you in advance for your support.

So no actual response to the topic but some pathetic white knighting of CNN. Guess what all MSM is manipulated for a specific agenda including Fox but CNN is obviously the most manufactured as has abysmal ratings because of it.

So no actual response to the topic but some pathetic white knighting of CNN. Guess what all MSM is manipulated for a specific agenda including Fox but CNN is obviously the most manufactured as has abysmal ratings because of it.
I've responded to the topic more than once in here, genius. Lmao at CNN is most manufactured over Faux <45>

Oh great, where are the homeless supposed to shit, bath and shoot heroin now?

Back