Starbucks to close 150 stores next year!

That's your example of me being dishonest because the company blames oversaturation in the article. You are beyond gullible, do you really expect a company to come out and actually tell you why they are struggling and scare away the investors they have. So of course they attribute to a weak negative like oversaturation.
What would be the alternative? To accept your speculation as fact? I'll take the company's position over yours.

Draw whatever conclusions you like but prepare to be ridiculed for stating stupid conclusions based on fantasies that have no basis in reality.

"For profit business makes profit motivated decision" how is that "leftist"???????

The speculation is on the cause of Starbucks financial trouble and its proximity to it declaring the ultimate virtue signaling which unfortunately doesn't align with successful business. No idea why you being so dense on that.

What would be the alternative? To accept your speculation as fact? I'll take the company's position over yours.

I haven't stated my position as fact, its my opinion. You believe what you want but it would do you a lot of good in life to look deeper into things.
This is twice you have misquoted or twisted my words.

I don't disagree with you and can't stand the two party system and its intent to divide the people. However you can not deny the ideologies and left ideologies are many times rooted in a fantasy world.

They're both delusional. I think, at the very root, it's all due to boredom, ADHD, fundamental lack of skin in the game and an appalling (to a non-American) level of complacency and docile taking of status quo as an immutable fact of life.

The laziest thing you can do, intellectually, is to align yourself within binary system that doesn't come even close to adequately describing the reality

Glad to hear that the ts “could care less.”

Except... their revenue is higher than ever before?

gtQT5f1.png

Their 1st and 2nd quarter earnings are also up this year...
But what about the LGBTQ cucking?

Identity politics, Rabble rabble!!!

To quote you, "retarded post". Starbucks is shit. Look at their profit margins and cash flow. Retarded post. You don't know how to evaluate a company.

DK0VPcN.png

bD0BC7U.png

I never tried to evaluate their worth one way or the other.

Just the idea that Starbucks is doing bad because of their recent PR is a bit of a stretch.

They're closing stores for the opposite reason.. not because they're doing bad but because they're too many and they're hurting each others business.

There's no recession in the coffee shop business over here. There's more than ever. Everyone else is booming.

This isn't a consequence of over-expansion. This is a consequence of identity politics in business.
It should be a consequence of not putting my cream and sugar in my coffee then charging me $5.00 for me to make half my drink.

Are we going to pretend this is because of politics and not because they are on every goddamn street corner and less people can afford 6 dollar beverages? I guess they can go hang out in bankruptcy with the NFL.

So where will all of those Liberal Arts degree holders and 6 figure debt get work if Starbucks goes under?

Are we going to pretend this is because of politics and not because they are on every goddamn street corner and less people can afford 6 dollar beverages? I guess they can go hang out in bankruptcy with the NFL.

Most likely a factor of everything.

starbucks is STILL expanding where I'm at. On a popular street, there are 4 starbucks in a half mile range...... that's pretty insane!

I generally like starbucks, and dont care for the political aspect. I get consistent coffee from them, and that's what matters. I like coffee bean too, probably even more than starbucks, but not many around.

I guess CNN isn't fake news when you can spin the stories to fit your narrative. Starbuck's is still making a shit ton of money.

"Checkmate lubrul cucks!"

They peaked a year ago.

this coincides with people cutting their cable.

WTF?

What does a chain business cutting under performing locations have to do with anything leftist?

That's just capitalism being capitalism.

What imaginary world do you live in?

I think some of these cretins actually believe that all Starbucks' current business woes are somehow a result of the day of race sensitivity training they had about a month ago.

It's also pathetic to hear people call it an ultra liberal company because its founder and CEO was Howard Schultz - a guy who thinks single-payer healthcare and public college are bad, unaffordable ideas. A real hardcore Marxist type. lol

They've tried and failed here on multiple occasions.
Closed all their stores (except in the airports I believe, about 80 stores all up) back in 2008, but then in 2016 reentered as a chain store in larger shopping malls rather than trying to compete in the cafe scene (and I think are surviving as just another mall based super-chain).
Terrible sugar laden coffee. Terrible.

Back