Starbucks to close 150 stores next year!

I'd like to see a map of all SB locations, colour coded according to planned closures. Well, not really, but it would be interesting. That would give us an idea if the areas are oversaturated, foot traffic, high/low income areas, etc. While I think the SB management went full deluxe retad plus with the way they handled the recent "controversy", I can't imagine them making business decisions the same way.

Are they out of business yet?

This is it!

That can hardly be attributed to the diversity stuff. Stores don't close because of something that happened a few weeks ago. These closures were probably years in the making.
For what it's worth, starbucks suck. Watery, overpriced coffee.

Starbucks is set to close 3x as many stores as their average next year, specifically in urban areas.
http://money.cnn.com/2018/06/19/news/companies/starbucks-store-closures/index.html

Looks like the bathroom for everyone initiative is already producing rancid fruit. Of course the worst performing locations are in urban areas where bums and hoodlums loiter for hours. I could care less what happens to Starbucks as the left continues to devour itself.
That's weird. It's like seeing Trump reverse himself on a disastrous policy and concluding that the right is "devouring itself".
Or look at what happened to Ryan on the floor. Devouring itself?

A very small percentage of their locations are underperforming, so they are cutting their losses.

Is normal.

Can we loiter around the closed Starbucks and use the bathroom

Their stock is shit. They are oversaturated from what I understand too. Too many of them. I don't drink coffee so don't know much about it.
I say this in the nicest possible way; I believe anyone familiar with your war room posting will agree that you don't need coffee.

Back