Starting Diet Juice fast Log tomorrow.

sugafoot**

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Hey guys, doing a 30 day juice fast starting tomorrow.

Pretty much my diet would contain:

A bunch of vegetable juice, solid fruit, acai, lots and lots of water, strawberrys and green vegetables.

Protein intake, around 100 grams in shakes (with just water mixed in it)

Animal Pak and Megaman Vitamins: Get all the vitamins I can.

I will be training BJJ 3/4 times a week so I will let you know how it affects me. I will start logging tomorrow and will write here around 9:00 pm est and update this log.

I will weigh myself everyday and continue to do so for 30 days! Day 1 is tomorrow.

Long overdue, I didn't go through with the diet because i took a break from training.

Going to start the diet tomorrow and log my diet each day starting Aug 30th.

How are you going to get any fat in your diet with this plan?

I really admire your motivation sugafoot.

Hey guys, doing a 30 day juice fast starting tomorrow.

Pretty much my diet would contain:

A bunch of vegetable juice, solid fruit, acai, lots and lots of water, strawberrys and green vegetables.

Protein intake, around 100 grams in shakes (with just water mixed in it)

Animal Pak and Megaman Vitamins: Get all the vitamins I can.

I will be training BJJ 3/4 times a week so I will let you know how it affects me. I will start logging tomorrow and will write here around 9:00 pm est and update this log.

I will weigh myself everyday and continue to do so for 30 days! Day 1 is tomorrow.

Make sure you do not overdose on vitamin C etc. I found out that some bolt house fruit drinks have 4000% of the daily recommend allowance of vitamin C, and that can cause gene mutations

Make sure you do not overdose on vitamin C etc. I found out that some bolt house fruit drinks have 4000% of the daily recommend allowance of vitamin C, and that can cause gene mutations

Source? Because I really think you just piss the excess out.....

Back