Starz's BLACK SAILS (Season 4 Discussion)

Love the show but its a damn shame seeing Anne all busted up like that.

Did I miss something?

how is Long John's black gf still alive?

Did I miss something?

how is Long John's black gf still alive?
We never saw her die in the fire. She was only concussed on the floor. Either Eleanor was mistaken, or she lied to Flint as her final act.

This has been a fucking phenomenal show for a long time I really like it a lot.

Thoughts:

-Making flint gay was fucking ridiculous
-I absolutely hate jack he's a conniving pussy
-Anne is amazing I love her.
-Silver is awesome
-Billy is a bitch these days
-Super happy guthrie bitch got killed finally
-Worst character on the show is that stupid ass French hooker. Terrible terrible character & really need her to die next. Her storyline, all the writing surrounding her, what she does & how people react to her is embarrassingly bad.
-This whole "flint is a so mean we have to all make a plot to kill him" shtick was old 2 years ago and to keep using it over and over and over again is starting to get painful and fucking annoying. Move the fuck on, get some creativity.
-The governor is a douche tool and needs to get taken out right after he french slut.

This has been a fucking phenomenal show for a long time I really like it a lot.

Thoughts:

-Making flint gay was fucking ridiculous
-I absolutely hate jack he's a conniving pussy
-Anne is amazing I love her.
-Silver is awesome
-Billy is a bitch these days
-Super happy guthrie bitch got killed finally
-Worst character on the show is that stupid ass French hooker. Terrible terrible character & really need her to die next. Her storyline, all the writing surrounding her, what she does & how people react to her is embarrassingly bad.
-This whole "flint is a so mean we have to all make a plot to kill him" shtick was old 2 years ago and to keep using it over and over and over again is starting to get painful and fucking annoying. Move the fuck on, get some creativity.
-The governor is a douche tool and needs to get taken out right after he french slut.

Dude Jack is awesome.

Him and Ann are hella cute <3<3

Last two episodes are gonna be epic. I'll be pretty disappointed if Max doesn't get her throat slit though.

Last two episodes are gonna be epic. I'll be pretty disappointed if Max doesn't get her throat slit though.
Max is going to Palm Springs to retire with Anne. Calico Jack ain't gonna make the trip tho

Max gonna marry loaded Philly Banking Scion, and rule over Nassau. Its the liberal/SJW hollywood way.

Son of a bitch when'd the 4th season start?
Damn i gotta go play catch up.

cant wait for this to be over so i can just watch it all in one go like i did all the other seasons. anyone who is watching has it been a good season

Pretty meh episode, but we know it's just a setup for the big shebang. I hope they came up with an inventive way to kill Rogers in a manner that somehow calls back to the epic way he dealt with Teach.

cant wait for this to be over so i can just watch it all in one go like i did all the other seasons. anyone who is watching has it been a good season

Fuck yes it has. Binge watching is definitely a good choice.

Can't believe it's about to end. Ffs. Will probably end up being one of the best series finales ever.

I can't wait for the finale. I'm so pissed it's over.

I need:

Flint to live and kick ass
French hooker gets horrifically, brutally killed
Jack gets brutally killed
Governor gets brutally killed

LJS to be chilling 20 years from the finale, badass as shit with his awesome captain flint parrot

Last edited:
I just couldn't get over how much time they spent making Israel Hands an unstoppable force of destruction this season (a force of nature to be controlled, not defeated) only to see him immediately become a bitch that couldn't handle an exhausted, battered, and weakened Captain Flint:

200_s.gif

Is he a Kryptonian who didn't realize Skeleton Island is made out of Kryptonite, or something?

Back