Statistical proof that Khabib was nowhere near as "dominant" against Conor as propagated

Link to Josh Thompson saying he was getting scared for Khabib?

Scared like, "Oh no maybe Conor can turn this around", not scared as in "Oh no Khabib is getting hurt"....... context is everything.

DpJk_GCW4AALbsG

It wasn't this dominant performance people claimed - and certainly not the kind that Rogan's commentary was trying to portray it as

Rogan's anti-Conor commentary was atrocious. Any time Khabib simply had Conor up against the fence or was simply on top being stalemated on the ground "OMG WHAT A MAULING"

Josh Thompson himself said he was getting scared for Khabib in that 3rd round

Both Thompson and Sonnen said they saw things from Conor that leads them to believe Conor can win a rematch (and Josh is the AKA team leader lol)

Conor actually started off the 4th round on fire too. Fuck the takedown that lead to the finish and robbed us of a great fight. Conor was well on his way to winning the 4th on the feet and likely would've had a big round 5 too

Keep in mind this was a Conor who wasn't any where near at his best. Khabib will have nothing for a 100% Conor. Laugh now. But you will see that in the rematch. I guarantee it. Mark this post down !
Lmao thanks

Show us a credible media outlet that scored round 1 for Conor.
You love putting words in people's mouths

I said it was arguable as a counter point to someone else

I said round 1 was razor thin

In fact I have seen many credible people on twitter/posters call round 1 a 10-10 round.

Scared like, "Oh no maybe Conor can turn this around", not scared as in "Oh no Khabib is getting hurt"....... context is everything.
This is kind of false. I actually already posted the video in this thread

Josh said "I've never seen Khabib look like this" so he was implying a little more then that

In fact I have seen many credible people on twitter/posters call round 1 a 10-10 round.

So go ahead and source those 10-10's my man.

Usually a razor thin round can go either way. I'll accept any credible media member who scored it 10-10 or 10-9 Conor. But you go ahead and source them, bro.

This is kind of false. I actually already posted the video in this thread

Josh said "I've never seen Khabib look like this" so he was implying a little more then that

You are implying more than Josh was though man. That is why you cant find the right video and or don't have it time stamped. This is number one bullshit.

You are implying more than Josh was though man. That is why you cant find the right video and or don't have it time stamped. This is number one bullshit.
Dude..I fucking posted the video already..what are you taking about lol

It's exactly as I said

Starting from 12:50

"I've never seen Khabib that tired"

"Khabib never looked like that in training"

You're the one misinterpreting his words and misconstruimg

PS

I love how Thompson also basically calls Khabib a 1 trick pony lol

Dude..I fucking posted the video already..what are you taking about lol

It's exactly as I said

Starting from 12:50

"I've never seen Khabib that tired"

"Khabib never looked like that in training"

You're the one misinterpreting his words and misconstruimg

PS

I love how Thompson also basically calls Khabib a 1 trick pony lol

But none of that makes it seem like Khabib almost lost , was in trouble or made Conor look any better. And which is it man? Was Conor drugged or was khabib tired"

I have the answer for you man-- it was a Conman's existential crisis.

Yep. This is what I have been saying

The untrained eye was just crediting Khabib for a bunch of shit he wasn't actually doing, and or exaggerating and crediting him for much more than what was actually deserved.

Cruz ended up being right, that Conor was weathering the storm and doing well to avoid most shots

But because of Rogan's insanely biased atrocious commentary you have many acting like Khabib was actually close to putting Conor away

He did the same shit in the Nate rematch.

Your whole premise is delusional non sense

"Bu Khabib let it happen"

You can just as well say Conor let Khabib win round 1..wanted to conserve energy etc...

I have the fight recorded on my DVR.

I've watched it back plenty of times. Conor domainted round 3 and the stats prove that

At one point Khabib visibly buckled from a front kick to the body

In that round Conor also landed a really solid counter left that seems to visibly shock Khabib a little

But of course that shot from Conor went largely ignored by the Conor hating shill Joe Rogan

If the sheep didnt hear Joe Rogan scream about it, then it's like it never happened at all. Thoughts my brother @markg171 ?

Anyway, if you watched that round and came to the conclusion that Conor "has nothing for Khabib" on the feet, then you are delusional and have no idea what you are watching...and now I know to disregard your opinions in the future
If you call round 3 a domination by Conor and Khabib not winning by domination then your bias is pretty obvious.

"You can just as well say Conor let Khabib win round 1..wanted to conserve energy etc..."
- I'm not suggesting either fighter is 'letting' the other fighter win. But surely you have to consider strategy / game planning. And yes it's possible Conor was conserving energy in the first round, seeing as Kavangh did say their approach was to conserve energy if taken down (and Conor was taken down in less than a minute and and didn't really do anything in that round except sit on his butt, and was pretty much dominated on the ground so not close round at all).

But none of that makes it seem like Khabib almost lost , was in trouble or made Conor look any better. And which is it man? Was Conor drugged or was khabib tired"

I have the answer for you man-- it was a Conman's existential crisis.
It proves that my statement is 100% correct

That Thompson was getting scared during round 3

You know what else Thompson said?

" I was much more impressed with Conor's performance, then Khabib's performance"

That's a direct quote too

There's video proof he was dominant
There's video proof he had a dominant round 2 and won the fight

There's also video proof that Conor CLEARLY WON ROUND 3

There's video proof that Khabih won a fight that as a whole was no where near as dominant as it's being propagated to be...

Round 1 was razor thin?! For 4 minutes of the round Conor was on his back / butt and posed no danger to Khabib. Yes Conor didn't take much damage, but that doesn't mean it should be a 10-10 round!! There is such a thing as octagon control and ground control, which score points. Anyone who would score that round 10-10 is either a trolll or has a man crush on Conor.

DpJk_GCW4AALbsG

It wasn't this dominant performance people claimed - and certainly not the kind that Rogan's commentary was trying to portray it as

Rogan's anti-Conor commentary was atrocious. Any time Khabib simply had Conor up against the fence or was simply on top being stalemated on the ground "OMG WHAT A MAULING"

Josh Thompson himself said he was getting scared for Khabib in that 3rd round

Both Thompson and Sonnen said they saw things from Conor that leads them to believe Conor can win a rematch (and Josh is the AKA team leader lol)

Conor actually started off the 4th round on fire too. Fuck the takedown that lead to the finish and robbed us of a great fight. Conor was well on his way to winning the 4th on the feet and likely would've had a big round 5 too

Keep in mind this was a Conor who wasn't any where near at his best. Khabib will have nothing for a 100% Conor. Laugh now. But you will see that in the rematch. I guarantee it. Mark this post down !
Khabib toyed with Conor and made him his bitch.
Conor wanted out in the second and tapped out in the 4th. He lost 2 fights in 1 contest.

This was very much like the Cruz Garbrandt fight. A clear victory, but exagerrated and not even close to domination. Also the fact that Conor was compromised, this might as well be turned to a no contest.

Back