Statue of Chief Justice Roger Taney removed from MD Capitol.

When Mitt Romney says the presidents words make racists rejoice, you know it's not just the left anymore

What are you people going to do when you can't blame everything on the left?

Trump has unleashed a torrent of dumb fuck on this country.

And all the cuck alt righters feeding at his asshole will have no answers, no position, just retarded jackals laughing at ghosts.

Interesting. Did anyone know he even had a statue?

I assume you're joking but considering how sensitive the left has become, this wouldn't shock me
Who's more sensitive than the right? Then the president? Lashing out at everyone, blaming everyone else, taking no responsibility.

The rghtbis the most sensitive, most emotional unstable group of people I have ever seen.

It never stops, the constant itching, like a rash on their cerebral chode it just doesn't stop.

A group of people beaten down by minorities and homos for so long. Weak afraid and stupid.

Interesting. Did anyone know he even had a statue?
It's interesting that suddenly people give a shit about the beautiful statues as if the President signaled that they should be protected and fought over just like a President should in a time of crisis.
He struck the perfect tone of both sides.

Who's more sensitive than the right? Then the president? Lashing out at everyone, blaming everyone else, taking no responsibility.

The rghtbis the most sensitive, most emotional unstable group of people I have ever seen.

It never stops, the constant itching, like a rash on their cerebral chode it just doesn't stop.

A group of people beaten down by minorities and homos for so long. Weak afraid and stupid.

You just described the left..

Blame white people for everything..

Asian people aren't really people of color.

White people only succeed due to privilesge

Mike Brown was a hero.

All cops are out to get me.

The confederate flag terrifies me

You guys are the biggest fucking pussies on the planet..

I don't think you guys have ever been a fight in your lives...

You stupid sjws still don't know why you lost the election

It's interesting that suddenly people give a shit about the beautiful statues as if the President signaled that they should be protected and fought over just like a President should in a time of crisis.
He struck the perfect tone of both sides.

I was actually thinking this the other day. All this uproar over the Charlottesville statue just accelerated the effort to remove these statues everywhere.

You just described Obama's presidency. First four years he split the blame between Bush and the republicans. Second term he couldn't hide behind Bush anymore, so just blamed obstructive republicans.

When Mitt Romney says the presidents words make racists rejoice, you know it's not just the left anymore

What are you people going to do when you can't blame everything on the left?

Trump has unleashed a torrent of dumb fuck on this country.

And all the cuck alt righters feeding at his asshole will have no answers, no position, just retarded jackals laughing at ghosts.

<{vega}>

"Wahhh. People did terrible things 100 years before I was born. How can I ever recover? Tearing down statues instead of waiting for local districts to decide what to do will help"

lol, I think you need yourself a safe space bro.

"Wahhh. People did terrible things 100 years before I was born. How can I ever recover? Tearing down statues instead of waiting for local districts to decide what to do will help"
The local government literally just decided what to do. This wasn't the act of vandalism you are implying.

And if the past is irrelevant, why do we need statues celebrating it? Is it a one way street, where people are only allowed to be happy about the past, but can't feel otherwise?

The local government literally just decided what to do. This wasn't the act of vandalism you are implying.

And if the past is irrelevant, why do we need statues celebrating it? Is it a one way street, where people are only allowed to be happy about the past, but can't feel otherwise?

In some places they have. In some places they haven't. If people want to go peacefully protest the removal (either way) they have that right.

Are all of the offensive statues democrats?

Back