Statues coming under fire in Australia too now.

this seems so obviously as a media created distraction now that the trump/russia story died
oh it did?
you must have heard that while standing in the million man support for Trump yesterday?

When is this one going to be removed?

clintonstatue-1280x720.jpg

Any one who thinks history is being changed or forgotten because someone moves a statue is ignorant as fuck!

You can't even get away with erasing a tweet in today's internet age ffs!

Any one who thinks history is being changed or forgotten because someone moves a statue is ignorant as fuck!

You can't even get away with erasing a tweet in today's internet age ffs!

Have a white nationalist tear down an MLK statue and see what you say then.

Have a white nationalist tear down an MLK statue and see what you say then.
First off I said move, secondly MLK never killed someone due to the color of their skin and swore to secede from the United States of America you dumb fuck.
How the hell is that in the same category?
That's like comparing Charlie and the chocolate factory or Winnie the Pooh to Jeffery Dahmer you ignorant dip shit!

First off I said move, secondly MLK never killed someone due to the color of their skin and swore to secede from the United States of America you dumb fuck.
How the hell is that in the same category?
That's like comparing Charlie and the chocolate factory or Winnie the Pooh to Jeffery Dahmer you ignorant dip shit!

Well, then let's say move it to the bottom of the ocean. You said that moving it makes no difference. So who cares if MLK never killed someone you liberal sewer dweller? You just said that moving a statue does not change history. So why can't we move all of them? I bring up MLK and all of a sudden statues matter.

You logic is fucked anyway. If moving a statue has no impact then why fucking move it dip shit? Either it makes a difference or it doesn't.

Last edited:
Well, then let's say move it to the bottom of the ocean. You said that moving it makes no difference. So who cares if MLK never killed someone you liberal sewer dweller?
lol ok, cuz your dumb enough to believe that moving a statue would change history when in today's internet age people can't even get away with erasing a tweet you racist ignorant redneck.
put the bango down and read something other than fox news ya boob!

lol ok, cuz your dumb enough to believe that moving a statue would change history when in today's internet age people can't even get away with erasing a tweet you racist ignorant redneck.
put the bango down and read something other than fox news ya boob!

I agree with you totally urban street creature. Tossing MLK's statue in to the ocean would not change history one bit. So let's do it. Now pull up your pants, remove the gold teeth, and quit beating off to the tranny Rachel Maddow on MSNBC you black racist.

All those loons are just dying to go back to the huts.

I agree with you totally urban street creature. Tossing MLK's statue in to the ocean would not change history one bit. So let's do it. Now pull up your pants, remove the gold teeth, and quit beating off to the tranny Rachel Maddow on MSNBC you black racist.
Acting like you know where I live, and what color I am all from my post, and bringing up someone's gender who wasn't in the conversation shows your intelligence and security level.
Ignorance is bliss!

Gold teeth are better than no teeth I'm told.

When is this one going to be removed?

clintonstatue-1280x720.jpg

We need to some how steer these groups away from tearing down statues and have them go after something bigger to tear down. Detroit would be a good start.

You still have not responded to the question of how you compare MLK to Robert E Lee?
you just regurgitate a stereo type and spew something out of the blue about transgender?
If you have any credibility then you could certainly answer with something more thoughtful than " you wear gold teeth and watch gay people" right?

Replace the statue with mad max fighting a kangaroo IMO

Yall better buckle up.

Birthers set a standard that will be topped for yeaaaaaars to come.

Had to hear about that gotdamn birth certificate for 8 years...
Matter fact get an 8 point harness.

Totally the same thing. So much violence and destruction of national monuments.

Back