[<Steam>] - What's in your library, and your wishlist?

GearSolidMetal

Plutonium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
The other Steam thread is about deals going on. But which games do you play the most in your library, and which ones are you hoping to pick up soon?

My most played list-
Mass Effect 2
Skyrim
Oblivion
Fallout New Vegas
GTA4 - Episodes of Liberty City
Mass Effect 1
Counter Strike Source
Crysis 1
Walking Dead season 1

I've been away from PC Gaming for 2 years, and I'm locked and loaded for the holiday sales.
I'm not the type that buys new games every week, so I'm stocking up for the next year.
Wishlist -
Farcry Franchise Deal (just bought!)
Duke Nukem 3D (a classic I want to replay)
Classic Doom Franchise deal (Same as above)
Skyrim's DLC packs
South Park Stick of Truth
Mark of the Ninja
State of Decay (with DLCs)
Walking Dead Season 2
Dead State
Batman Arkham Origins GOTY
Batman Arkham City GOTY
Typing Of The Dead
This War Of Mine (looks very interesting)
Resident Evil 4 (wonder how this plays with mouse and keyboard)
Star Wars Jedi Knight Accademy
Bioshock Infinite
Counter Strike Global Offensive
Half-Life 1 collection
Tomb Raider (2013)
KOTOR1
KOTOR2
COD Black Ops2
COD MW2
Dishonored GOTY edition

Post yours!

Sorry if this is only for steam.

For 360.

Most played (currently have also)

-Fallout 3 and New Vegas (Played more Fallout New Vegas but i like Fallout 3 better overall)

-Mass Effect 1 and 2 (I'm in the minority i know this, but ME 1 is my favorite. Was most RPG like and the universe felt VAST and expansive, people bitch about generic planets you could explore but i loved that. I also loved the huge Citadel!!)

-Singularity (average game i know, but for some reason I've beaten this game 7+ times, 6 time on 360 and once on Ps3.)

-Half Life 2 (beat twice on Xbox, twice on 360)

-Gears of War (don't like the online, but beat the game 4 times solo, twice co op and its still fun to play, a classic IMO!)

-Halo 3 (LOVE the campaign in this, beaten 4 times solo, 3 times co op. So fun in co op and the mulitplayer is my favorite of the franchise, still people playing on 360 today.)

-Bulletstorm (A classic in my opinion i know no one will agree, great looking, fast smooth gameplay, fun story, fun co op, beaten it 5 times and still play it on a monthly basis)

-Call of Duty World at War (all time favorite Call of Duty, its the gold standard IMO. Even better than Cod 4. Has a tense and fun repayable single player campaign with hidden secrets/unlockables, and it can be played CO OP!!! with friends online, also have Zombies mode!! and an impressive ww2 multiplayer!

-Evil Within (One of the best horror games I've played since the original Dead Space and the TRUE Resident evil 5.

I have 34+ games for 360. All time favorite system, I've had both next gen systems and i got drawn back to 360. Itsl library of games is so superior. Xbox One also disappointed me with its controller, DS4>360>>>>Xbox One controller imo!

I WANT, Shadow Of Mordor, Alien Isolation, Far Cry 4, Resident Evil Remake GC HD Remake!!! etc

I also always wanted to try S.t.a.l.k.e.r!!! Looks like Fallout 3 in certain ways.

My ideal situation would be to get a mid range PC (able to play most games), and a Wii u!

I need a PC, good graphics and massive library. That's what i hated about Next gen/current gen is they didn't have games that measure up to Fallout 3, Mass Effect etc . PS4/X1 for the most part has a bunch of good looking shallow games.

And although i think the Wii U is doomed as far a 3rd party support, its so appealing because of games like Zelda and Bayonetta.

I liked the Xbox One, Dead Rising was super fun, and Metro Redux was also awesome. BUT i hate that a large amount of its exclusives are going to PC i think that's a mistake.

Most played is Left 4 Dead 2. I know I have over 300 hours on it.

I have Mass Effect 2, Hitman: Blood Money, Splinter Cell: Conviction, Arkham Asylum, Assassin's Creed 2, Half Life 2 with Episodes 1 and 2, Team Fortress 2, STALKER: SOC, STALKER: Clear Sky and some others.

Most played is Left 4 Dead 2. I know I have over 300 hours on it.

I have Mass Effect 2, Hitman: Blood Money, Splinter Cell: Conviction, Arkham Asylum, Assassin's Creed 2, Half Life 2 with Episodes 1 and 2, Team Fortress 2, STALKER: SOC, STALKER: Clear Sky and some others.

Thank you.

I forgot Left 4 Dead 2.

I know the experience was superior on PC, but for 7th gen console, it was the greatest co op game i ever played.

The A.I, level design, silky smooth gameplay etc make the game so replayable. Also is full of humorous moments.

Game STILL holds its value, possibly more than any other 7th gen game and for good reason.

http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-360/games/left-4-dead-2/75064

Game is still $30 after what 5+ years haha.

Excellent title, i really hope we get Left 4 Dead 3 and Half Life 3. That would restore my addiction to gaming.

Most played:

Arma II & Arma: OA - the amount of hours I've pumped into this game is ridiculous, I played the DayZ mod pretty much from release up until OverPoch mod. Don't know my true hours played as I launched without Steam for a good year or so.
Arma III
CoD: Advanced Warfighter
DayZ
Alien Isolation
The Forrest
Outlast
Killing Floor
Rainbow Six: Vegas 2
Hitman Absolution
L4D2
Half life 2
Garry's Mod
Skyrim
STALKER Call of Pripyat & Shadow of Chernobyl
Fallout 3 & NV
GTA4

The games i'm looking forward to this Christmas and 2015:

The Division (I hope this game lives up to the hype, it looks incredible)
WoW: WOD - still not pulled the trigger, waiting until the hype dies down and servers are stable again!
Rainbow 6 Siege
GTA V
Battlefield Hardline
Star Wars Battlefront
Far Cry 4
Evil Within (Kinda wanna get this but have seen mixed reviews?)
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes

Most played is Civ 5-122 hours

Wishlist;

Sang-froid
Galactic Civ 3
ValkyriaChronicles
Endless Legend
Europa Universalis
Age of Wonders 3
Anno 2070
Dungeoun of the Endless
The Witcher 3

Tons of others, but I am not willing to buy any games unless they are really cheap right now.

Most played:

Football Manager 2013 - 1162 hrs
Football Manager 2009 - 766 hrs
Football Manager 2012 - 594 hrs
Defiance - 522 hrs
L4D2 - 322 hrs
Mass Effect 2 - 224 hrs

Wishlist:
Counterstrike Global Offensive
Spintires
Dead Rising 3
Masters of the World
Space Run
Distant Worlds Universe
Fading Hearts
Wargame: Red Dragon
Go Go Nippon!
Jagged Alliance Flashback
100% Orange Juice
Majestic Nights
Final Fantasy IV
Appointment with FEAR
Roommates
Pyrite Heart
Road Redemption
Final Fantasy XIII
Pro Evo Soccer 2015
Fable Anniversary
Endless Legend
Underrail
Carmageddon: Reincarnation
Kerbal Space Program
Xenonauts
Desktop Dungeons
Age of Wonders 3
Grim Dawn
South Park Stick of Truth
Overgrowth
Project Zomboid
Assassins Creed 3
Gal Civ 3
Next Car Game
Space Engineers
SNOW
Spacebase DF-9
Watch_Dogs
Killing Floor 2
Final Fantasy 3
Wasteland 2

28iua0i.jpg

2zf1s7l.jpg

According to the library I have 142 on this account (I have more than one). Though it should be noted a lot of these are a bunch of humble bundle type games that I've never even played. Currently nothing in my wishlist because, eh.

I'm weird. I have like 140 games in my library... And I play pretty much none of them. I do all my gaming on my ps3 or my 360.

My wish list consists of Divinity Original Sin, Wasteland 2, and tge burial at sea DLC for bioshock infinite.

I've got 269 games in my library. A great many of them came from publisher bundles that I picked up for a few games specifically with the rest basically being freebies so I don't actually play a large percentage of them.

My most played (recorded 40 hours or more):
Warframe
Skyrim + Creation Kit
Fallout 3
Torchligh II
Mass Effect 2
Sins of a Solar Empire: Trinity
Dawn of War II: Chaos Rising
Dawn of War II: Retribution
Dawn of War II
Mass Effect
Fallout: New Vegas
Titan Quest
Terraria
Plants vs Zombies
Civilization IV
Dragon Age: Origins
Dungeons of Dredmor
Starbound
SW:KotoR
Torchlight
Galactic Civilizations II
The Witcher
Batman: Arkham City
Dawn of War: Dark Crusade

My wishlist is where I keep anything I come across that I might be even somewhat interested in so I can keep track of it all during sales. As such I've got 72 items on it, many of which I may never purchase if they don't come up for $2.50 or less.

Most played:
CounterStrike GO
Marvel Heroes
Dynasty Warriors 8
Mass Effect 3 (non-Steam game, launched from Steam. way more hours on 360 versions)
Borderlands 1

That's my top 5. I have a lot of games around the 15-25 hour range that were mostly single play-through games that I did not include. If I didn't already play the shit out of ME on my xbox all 3 would be in my top 5 most played.

EDIT: Actually if I include ME3 I guess I could also include Diablo 3 because that is definitely up there. But I don't launch that from Steam.

Not going to list the 200+ games in my library, heh.

My wishlist is pretty short:

Dynasty Warriors 8
Final Fantasy IV
Dead Rising 2 : Off the Record
Hotline Miami (only for the Payday 2 DLC really, I have no interest in the game itself)

Hotline Miami (only for the Payday 2 DLC really, I have no interest in the game itself)

Bro Hotline Miami is the tits srs, don't be like that

Just not my type of game, guys. Not saying "it's shit" or anything like that, I recognize it's near the top of its genre... just not a fan of that genre.

I put Typing Of The Dead on my wishlist, thinking it was like the Dreamcast's version. And it looks to be even better.

[YT]jslf5hJMtvs[/MEDIA]

I wish I had this game when I was in 6th grade typing class. I would have been the best damn typer in the entire class within a week.

Overkill is a Typing port of the Wii House of the Dead game, which was very fun.

I have 330 games in my Steam library not counting games I've bought the disks for like the Stalker games and Crysis 2 and 3, or games on Desura and Gog, and Indie games downloaded on their own.
My Wishlist is pretty full as well as I tend to just put games on there that look interesting and look up Youtube videos on them later.

My most played is Saints Row 3, likely as it helps me blow off steam (no pun intended).

Just added to my wishlist -

Mark of the Ninja DLC
Shadow Warrior (2013)
Crimsonland
Bloodrayne: Betrayal
Castlevania Lords of Shadow 1 & 2

Ga9qIOm.png

+ the witcher 2

i've got like 20 more games not currently installed because they either suck or are dead
nothing in my wishlist except for csgo which i purchased 15 minutes ago

Back