[<Steam>] - What's in your library, and your wishlist?

^ How are you doing on Rebirth? I think I'm around 70% unlocks with ~60h playtime so far.

Most played:

Football Manager 2013 - 1162 hrs
Football Manager 2009 - 766 hrs
Football Manager 2012 - 594 hrs

Sounds familiar. That shit is worse than crack.

Euro Truck Simulator - 664 hours.
Kerbal Space Program - 340 hours.
Mount & Blade Warband - 288 hours.

+ 50 other games with significantly less time. For example I've had Arma 3 since alpha and 48 minutes played. :D

My wish list is only a few games long.

Sounds familiar. That shit is worse than crack.

Euro Truck Simulator - 664 hours.
Kerbal Space Program - 340 hours.
Mount & Blade Warband - 288 hours.

+ 50 other games with significantly less time. For example I've had Arma 3 since alpha and 48 minutes played. :D

My wish list is only a few games long.

I played an unhealthy amount of championship manager back in the day, I've been clean for about 16 years now.

I have a bunch of stuff in my account, mostly gifts that I accepted and added to my account before I realized that I could add them to my gift inventory. So, now I'm stuck with tons of games I never asked for and don't want to play.

Steam thinks that my most-played game is Mass Effect 2 at 46 hours, but real-life tells me that of all the games in my library, I've played the original Deus Ex for over 100 hours.

The only game in my wishlist is Bioshock. I have set up Steam Family Sharing with a good friend of mine who has an enormous library.

^ How are you doing on Rebirth? I think I'm around 70% unlocks with ~60h playtime so far.

I've got about 20 hours played, dunno my % unlocked. Really great game, only thing I'm not enjoying is the soundtrack. I really don't like it at all.

I've got about 20 hours played, dunno my % unlocked. Really great game, only thing I'm not enjoying is the soundtrack. I really don't like it at all.
Agreed, most of the time I just mute it completely. Which is a shame because I really loved the soundtrack of the original.

Here are my 5 Most Played Games:
1. Binding of Isaac 275 hrs
2. Terraria 200 Hrs
3. Fallout:New Vegas 195 hrs
4. Ultra Street Fighter 4 184 hrs
5. Team Fortress 2 114 hrs

My wishlist is just a bunch of games I'm hoping to see on sale since I get email notifications when they are on sale.

Installed?

Age of Empires II: HD Edition
Age of Mythology: Extended Edition
Assassin's Creed: Unity
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
Day of Defeat: Souce
Dirt 2
Euro Truck Simulator 2
F1 2013
Far Cry 4
Mortal Kombat Kollection
NBA 2K15
PAYDAY 2
Quake Live (haven't played it yet)
Ultra Street Fighter IV
Team Fortress 2
The Lord of the Rings Online
Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor
Total War: Shogun 2
Aion
Dota 2
Gun Monkeys
HAWKEN
Papers, Please
Ryse: Son of Rome
Super Hexagon
Super Meat Boy
T.E.C. 3001
Virtua Tennis 4
Watch Dogs

Wishlist: over 600 games and DLC - http://steamcommunity.com/id/prmaguiar/wishlist (I sort them by price, not "how bad I want them")

Games overall... http://steamcommunity.com/id/prmaguiar/games

Agreed, most of the time I just mute it completely. Which is a shame because I really loved the soundtrack of the original.

Someone released a mod of the original soundtrack! It's great. Needs a little tweaking still but whatever. You can find it in the rebirth reddit

These are the games I currently have on my wishlist. 2015 is going to be a very good year for gaming.

GTA5
Witcher 3
MGS5
Arkham Knight

264 Games, 320 DLC, 1193 Acheivments, 2 Perfect Games, 29% completion.

Top 5 by hours played:
Path of Exile: 573 Hours
Skyrim: 293 Hours
Torchlight 2: 240 Hours
Borderlands 2: 215 Hours
CoD Black Ops: 175 Hours

Top 5 Wishlist
Sid Meiers Civ: Beyond Earth
Dark Souls 2
South Park Stick of Truth
Farcry 4
Shadowgate