Step by Step UFC is going full Hipster

Nah, belittling people who wear costume glasses outside of Halloween and mocking doughy, effeminate guys who wear flannel and beards to fake masculinity is a healthy pastime. I'm not bothering anyone so I can do whatever I want.

Caring about how other men look and dress is about as gay as it gets. You gay, bro?

The guy who can form coherent sentences is a meathead? I really hope English is a second language for you.

Coherent ? His logic is extremely absurd and narrow minded.. he is simply labeling people who dress formaly as hipster just because he thinks it's not in his taste or make any sense for him .. he doesn't even know what hipster means for god sake

Ian-Brad_large.jpg
Sherlock fought Watson?!
If you look very closely you can see the teeny bit of shame as it simultaneously occurs to them, "Fuck wait......I just realized that we look like complete douches, but if we both own it fanboys will actually think that its the most awesome thing ever!!!"smh

Just LOOK at them!

It's NOT the 1800s, so why are grown men pretending it is?

Last edited:
The modern hipster was actually born right here in these forums. True Story

Clean Men with no tattoos who wear a shirt and slacks also do well with women. I am just guessing that you have piercings and tattoos so you are championing that cause.

Each to their own.

For sure about clean cut guys. Like I said, its just a way to add flair to your personality if tats/body modification suits you. Im not championing anything other than being yourself and flaunt it.

I'm all for everyone looking good & fashionable. People who wear affliction shirt & dad jeans should stay home.

You wouldn't be bitching if you could afford a bespoke suit.

I'm wearing Quiksilver shorts and some black tshirt I'll throw away after five washes but I've got a dozen tailored suits for work and chicks.
Why do you keep posting this weird stuff?

I massaged a nice ass today.

Didn't even rapey it because I want that ass to be my permanent ass.

Taking that ass to watch Civil War tomorrow.

Meanwhile imaginary gf can kiss my ass.

I feel like 2000-2010 didn't have many super popular/wide spread fashion trends but 2010-2016 is full of em. Maybe I just didn't pay much attention back then.

Last edited:
I feel like 2000-2010 didn't have many super popular/wide spread fashion trends but 2010-2015 is full of em. Maybe I just didn't pay much attention back then.

Nu metal was pretty big in the early part of that period.

Can't make it past page 1, urge to vomit too strong.

This isn't hipster its preppy. Completely different things.

Also pick a fashion magazine up and see what's currently popular. Cardigans have been in for quite some time now

Rory does this whole retro-preppy thing. He's probably just playing up to the whole Psycho act by looking as harmless as possible and then wrecking people.

You wouldn't be bitching if you could afford a bespoke suit.

I'm wearing Quiksilver shorts and some black tshirt I'll throw away after five washes but I've got a dozen tailored suits for work and chicks.

hilarious

Why would you even post the second sentence? xD

Back