Steroids Saved My Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Contraband

Green Belt
Reaction score
Steroids Saved My Life is the name of a group on Face Book that this guy that use to live in my home town started. It is a documentary of his sterod use from start to finish only 2 weeks in now
He weighed like 139 and put on around 10 lbs in 2 weeks or something like that.
Any way I think it is a cool docementary

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RhN_cWXDq7Y&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RhN_cWXDq7Y&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FM7J2yYBIsc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FM7J2yYBIsc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

VIDEO 3 IS NOW ON PAGE 4

Did this guy lift weights before taking the steroids?

I would guess that he has been eating like a bird his whole life. before taking the steroids, he should have educated himself to lift properly and eat better. By what I saw on the videos, his lifting routine sucks. That Sugar Shane guy looks like a douchebag. It looks like he sucks at training too. I realize the guy is an extreme ectomorph but he could do better with some real work and good coaching.

And there you go noobs that are trying to put on weight. Take this guy's advice and start doing teh Gear! Steroids are FANTASTIC!!

oh wow.. instead of eating right and lifting right, this fool takes the easy way out.. what a moron

Unless this guy kicks Sugar Shanes ass and has a threesome with the Sugar Babies in week twleve he is still a loser in my eyes. I envision Sugar Shane bending this kid over the smith machine for a good railing though and then them flying out here to California to get married.

Whats with these romos stealing fighter's names like Sugar Shane and J-Rock?

Nobody should ever call themselves Sugar besides Leanard and Robinson

BTW Steroids shold only be taken AFTER you feel that you peaked your maximum weight, I can probably get bigger than him with that physique maybe even faster without roids for the time being

as a skinny guy, i find this documentary insulting!! lol

i could still proly take that sugar shane guy

"taking ANYTHING correctly will produce benefits..." yea, just ask bobby and Whitney.

So... Mr. Fantastic and Sugar Shane... who pitches and who catches?

Yeah talk about kidding yourself.

"How Steroids saved my life"? I don't see putting on chemically enhanced weight/muscle will help save your life.

Around a year ago I'd say as a 5'8 22 year old I weighed about 125. I was skinny, but not like this guy. From October of last year I started to put a better routine in (I'd worked out through high school and college but never anything serious and without thje correct diet.) Now i'm still nowhere near a perfect diet or workout plan, but hell i'm about 10 pounds heavier, have less body fat and I have my testicles in working order.

This kid would benafit alot more from a week of reading the FAQs and a week of having MM beat some sense into him.

This person certainly doesn't contribute anything to the viable world of anabolic and androgenic steroid use, but make no mistake, there IS a viable world, and perpetuating any nonsense that suggests otherwise makes anyone who does look just as foolish as this guy.

Like most things, the extreme proponents (who don't really know what they're saying and believe in myths) and extreme opponents (who also don't know what they're saying and believe in myths) are equally absurd.

Ignorance is ignorance, and there is no correct side of the fence where being ignorant is acceptable.

Ignorance is ignorance, and there is no correct side of the fence where being ignorant is acceptable.

well played sir.

i guess i'm wondering why anybody would decide to use steroids based on the recommendation of those goofballs. I guess for the same reason that people take advice on how to squat from 40 year old, skinny and out of shape personal trainers.

good post man. This is the kind of people steroids are made for...

The dude said he suck'd at lifting cos he was skinny and hadn't much to build from... All I saw was good place to start eating and lifting. I come from the other end and have always been "husky" and that just makes me sick that a dick like that is whining that he's skinny from not lifting anything heavier and the console controller, yeah I wonder why. They say that he's really smart and intelligent and the pride of his parents for being so damn clever. That whiny little smart ass needs a kick in the teeth and some lasagne.

Or the 20 rep squat and milk program

These are the douchebags that give legitimate athletic people a bad name. I can't count how often I have to explain to people that just because I lift weights doesnt mean I use steroids. Anything this fucking little bitch can gain from steroids he could have gained with hard work and solid information. But apparently he was too much of a pussy and moron. So congratulations enjoy the gear and the many horrific side effects you have in store for you.

Oh and King I didnt really understand what you were getting at. If you were saying there is legitimate uses for steroids I don't think anyone is arguing that. Steroids are a viable medical treatment for any number of ailments. However taking them to increase athletic preformance (bad) or for narcissistic personal gratification (downright stupid) is not and should not be condoned on any level.

These are the douchebags that give legitimate athletic people a bad name. I can't count how often I have to explain to people that just because I lift weights doesnt mean I use steroids. Anything this fucking little bitch can gain from steroids he could have gained with hard work and solid information. But apparently he was too much of a pussy and moron. So congratulations enjoy the gear and the many horrific side effects you have in store for you.

It can be done safely. I would like to hear your thoughts on why it can't.

Oh and King I didnt really understand what you were getting at. If you were saying there is legitimate uses for steroids I don't think anyone is arguing that. Steroids are a viable medical treatment for any number of ailments. However taking them to increase athletic preformance (bad) or for narcissistic personal gratification (downright stupid) is not and should not be condoned on any level.
Its a personal choice. I don't see why you care, why people use it.

Keep in mind, guys, that discussion on steroid use has a fine line on these boards. Minors are allowed to use this forum, so considerations have to be taken.

No discussion on how to purchase illegally, or how to use illegally. As far as I'm concerned, this includes specific dosing regimes. Discussion on circumstances for viable use, medical information, etc. Fine.

Please keep this in mind.

I thought your life had to be in danger to be saved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back