Steve Bannon on 60 Minutes

The problem becomes the current state of politics has two parties refusing to give up ground. This is what George Washington and other fore fathers worried about. You can't have allies on the inside. It's not true corruption but it is corruption. It's why revolutionaries are critical within our system. The problem with revolutionaries is that they aren't equal and as a result not beneficial. What I saw from Bernie Sanders before he sold out was revolutionary, but it ultimately took away from the values we had previously established and when you take away the foundation of our society it will devolve into chaos. That is a guarantee. It happens everywhere.
Why can't you have allies on the inside? Having allies on the inside sounds like a valuable asset to me.

Why can't you have allies on the inside? Having allies on the inside sounds like a valuable asset to me.

It sounds practical, the issue is they're all establishment guys. I do not trust the majority of politicians. I lived through Jesse Ventura when he was the governor of Minnesota and while he wasn't the best governor he basically laid it out as how much red tape there is to get through and we'll only make real changes when 3rd parties become a viable option in our system.

It sounds practical, the issue is they're all establishment guys. I do not trust the majority of politicians. I lived through Jesse Ventura when he was the governor of Minnesota and while he wasn't the best governor he basically laid it out as how much red tape there is to get through and we'll only make real changes when 3rd parties become a viable option in our system.
I would love to have more options than just the two parties we have now. Too bad Bernie and Trump didn't run as independents but I understand why they didn't.

That wall will never be built.

You're reading too much into it.

There's less he can do from within the whitehouse. That's the point of leaving.
You cannot seriously believe this. Are you this gullible?

You cannot seriously believe this. Are you this gullible?

Always with the nasty response coupled with an insult. I'm not even a Bannon fan, whatever those are. You're so emotional, calm down man.

Do you really think Bannon can push his agenda in the White House with guys like Kelly, McMaster and also leakers around where he is being constantly scrutinized?

He obviously can't. He's more effective where he isn't being constantly watched and trashed in the media.

Always with the nasty response coupled with an insult. I'm not even a Bannon fan, whatever those are. You're so emotional, calm down man.

Do you really think Bannon can push his agenda in the White House with guys like Kelly, McMaster and also leakers around where he is being constantly scrutinized?

He obviously can't. He's more effective where he isn't being constantly watched and trashed in the media.
Nobody called you a Bannon fan. I called you gullible-- because you're gullible. You swallowed Bannon's desperate attempt to frame his own narrative in a moment of weakness.

Interesting conspiracy theory you've formed. You know what isn't conspiratorial?

The fact that Bannon had a list of enemies to remove from the White House, and that he clashed over this with McMaster, meaning that Bannon's greatest aim would have been to remove McMaster from the White House, not himself, as it is irrefutable he could have done more towards his agenda from within the White House without that obstacle out of the way:
http://www.thedailybeast.com/white-house-enemies-list-drove-mcmasters-bannon-feud?source=twitter

Another fact is the interview Bannon gave to The American Prospect a mere three days before his ouster where he boasted that his internal White House enemies were "wetting themselves", and bragged that he would remove several, specific opponents in the days ahead:
http://prospect.org/article/steve-bannon-unrepentant
Steve Bannon said:
“I’m changing out people at East Asian Defense; I’m getting hawks in. I’m getting Susan Thornton [acting head of East Asian and Pacific Affairs] out at State.”

Stop being gullible.

Nobody called you a Bannon fan. I called you gullible-- because you're gullible. You swallowed Bannon's desperate attempt to frame his own narrative in a moment of weakness.

Interesting conspiracy theory you've formed. You know what isn't conspiratorial?

The fact that Bannon had a list of enemies to remove from the White House, and that he clashed over this with McMaster, meaning that Bannon's greatest aim would have been to remove McMaster from the White House, not himself, as it is irrefutable he could have done more towards his agenda from within the White House without that obstacle out of the way:
http://www.thedailybeast.com/white-house-enemies-list-drove-mcmasters-bannon-feud?source=twitter

Another fact is the interview Bannon gave a mere three days to The American Prospect before his ouster where he boasted that his internal White House enemies were "wetting themselves", and bragged that he would remove several, specific opponents in the days ahead:
http://prospect.org/article/steve-bannon-unrepentant

Stop being gullible.

You are literally agreeing with me but you're too arrogant to see that you're saying almost virtually what I did initially.

He can't push his agenda from within the White House. What have I been saying this whole time? He's more effective outside.

What don't you get about that?

You are literally agreeing with me but you're too arrogant to see that you're saying almost virtually what I did initially.

He can't push his agenda from within the White House. What have I been saying this whole time? He's more effective outside.

What don't you get about that?
No, I am directly contradicting you. Our opinions are mutually exclusive. You're trying to reframe this as us agreeing because my post devastated your argument.

This is the bargaining phase. I'll skip this part. Concession accepted.

No, I am directly contradicting you. Our opinions are mutually exclusive. You're trying to reframe this as us agreeing because my post devastated your argument.

This is the bargaining phase. I'll skip this part. Concession accepted.

Not sure if you realize how much of a jerk you come off lol. Who proclaims their own victory over an internet discussion.. Geez man.

You're still wrong.

Back