Steve Bannon says 30% chance Trump finishes 1st term

Will Trump finish first term?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zebby23

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So Steve Bannon said in an interview recently that he believes there is only about a 30% chance Trump finishes his 1st term.

He says this because of the 25th Amendment which allows congress to remove a sitting president under certain circumstances.

Also, if the vice president "and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide" make a "written declaration that the president is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the vice president shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as acting president."

According to Bannon when he presented this scenario to Trump of removing him via the 25th Amendment, Trump not surprisingly said, "What's that?".

It appears that the rest of the world is catching up to what most liberals have known all along. Trump is extremely petulant, unstable and the white house is increasingly chaotic. Thank goodness we have cabinet members such as Tillerson, Kelly and a couple others to keep Trump from fully going off the deep end.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/11/politics/donald-trump-steve-bannon-vanity-fair/index.html

So now you guys are going to praise a guy you called a Nazi for 11 months?

That neo-Nazi is probably just mad Trump is sticking up for Israel.

Bannon has a 0% chance of finishing Trump's first term.

So now you guys are going to praise a guy you called a Nazi for 11 months?

Who is praising him?

In the non-retarded partisan world agreeing with someone in an specific instance = validating everything he has ever said and done.

BTW i disagree with Bannon, i think Trump resigns due to helth issues.

I'm sure this has nothing to do with riling up the right for the midterms...

Who is praising him?

In the non-retarded partisan world agreeing with someone in an specific instance = validating everything he has ever said and done.

BTW i disagree with Bannon, i think Trump resigns due to helth issues.

Yeah because you guys definitely use this same line of logic for the right....

Yeah because you guys definitely use this same line of logic for the right....

We do, you are the one who will start agreeing with view contrary to your own beliefs simply based on who spouts them.

Honestly, it sounds more like sour grapes from Bannon.

Trump will be just fine.

Well considering Trump is completely incompetent in just about every way why is this so far fetched? All Pence needs is a few senators to join him and start the process.

Yes, the 25th amendment is going to be invoked on a President with a 85% approval rating among Republicans.

But hey, at least Liberals can have another fantasy, for when after the Russia thing falls apart.

Well considering Trump is completely incompetent
Trump is a billionaire who got himself elected leader of the free world the first time he tried. He's one of the more competent humans alive today.

You have no evidence to back up your claim.

The only reason you associate "incompetent" with Trump is because you personally don't like him.

Yes, the 25th amendment is going to be invoked on a President with a 85% approval rating among Republicans.

But hey, at least Liberals can have another fantasy, for when after the Russia thing falls apart.

Why are you blaming liberals? Bannon is the one who said it.

I wonder if he knows where some skeletons are buried and suspect they may be discovered

Back