Steve Bannon Says What We're All Thinking: Tears Ryan Apart

Wally Brando

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Steve Bannon reportedly called Sen. Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) “a limp-dick motherfucker who was born in a petri dish at the Heritage Foundation,” referring to the think tank whose fiscal conservative policies the House Speaker espouses.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_596dfdfce4b0b95f893e00b0/amp

Is this proof the failing Republican Party has irrevocably shat it's pants after failing to pass a healthcare bill while in total control of the government? Is there more of this to come?

<{Heymansnicker}>

0c4vdss.gif

He ran asa Republican tho.
Trump was a Democrat who ran under the Republican party to beat their Republican bet in the primaries...and then beat a Democrat....He could've ran independent and beat both....

Trump was a Democrat who ran under the Republican party to beat their Republican bet in the primaries...and then beat a Democrat....He could've ran independent and beat both....

If he ran independent he wouldn't have gotten anywhere.

Bannon is more of a leftist than most would like to acknowledge.

He reminds me of those old school blue collar Dems that once represented the core of the party before it was hijacked by cucks and crybabies.

Steve Bannon reportedly called Sen. Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) “a limp-dick motherfucker who was born in a petri dish at the Heritage Foundation,” referring to the think tank whose fiscal conservative policies the House Speaker espouses.

Is this proof the failing Republican Party has irrevocably shat it's pants after failing to pass a healthcare bill while in total control of the government? Is there more of this to come?

<{Heymansnicker}>

giphy.gif

most trump supporters hate paul ryan

i was the first trump supporter on here, and if you look through my post history, you would see that ive only said negative things about him

he is representative of the RNC establishment cucks that arent actually conservative or care about conservative values, they hijacked the party in the bush era. hes a career politician who is only in it for power and money

people who like paul ryan didnt vote for trump in the primaries, they voted for cruz or rubio

<{Heymansnicker}>

Well he's not wrong.

<{Heymansnicker}>

Bannon, Kushner and Ryan all battling is like watching the primates at the zoo fling poo at each other.

Bannon is more of a leftist than most would like to acknowledge.

He reminds me of those old school blue collar Dems that once represented the core of the party before it was hijacked by cucks and crybabies.

The former Goldman Sachs investment banker, turned Breitbart executive chair, turned Republican Presidential Chief Strategist is a leftist?

most trump supporters hate paul ryan

i was the first trump supporter on here, and if you look through my post history, you would see that ive only said negative things about him

he is representative of the RNC establishment cucks that arent actually conservative or care about conservative values, they hijacked the party in the bush era. hes a career politician who is only in it for power and money

people who like paul ryan didnt vote for trump in the primaries, they voted for cruz or rubio

You're right, don't nobody like Paul Ryan

If he ran independent he wouldn't have gotten anywhere.

Right. So he ran as a Republican and kicked the shit out of EVERYONE either party could come up with. Keep trying to come up with little narratives to ease the burn though.

Back